ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 379
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:20 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I think we got that out of the way against Houston?
I hope so. They are due for a game where they come out of the gates on fire in the first quarter. Would be nice to see them get off to a much better start in 1st quarter than we have seen the last couple games.
[Reply]
HurdofDeebo19 04:20 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Because when teams get so far behind they throw the ball every down, dipstick.
You guys like to play from behind? And you call us gay???
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:23 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by HurdofDeebo19:
Only the receiver is gay, everyone knows this.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:23 PM 01-22-2020
Dudes, it's going to be a good superbowl. Chillax.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:23 PM 01-22-2020
I’ve seen a lot of talk about Jimmy G and the 49ers offensive performance against the Saints.

I just want to point out that the Saints lost both Davenport and Rankins in that game. 2 of the best guys on their DL. I’m not quite sure when those injuries happened, but I’m assuming it had a big impact.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:25 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I hope so. They are due for a game where they come out of the gates on fire in the first quarter. Would be nice to see them get off to a much better start in 1st quarter than we have seen the last couple games.
Agreed, 100%
[Reply]
anaheimkcfan 04:26 PM 01-22-2020
I think it ultimately comes down to what D line does the most work in disrupting overall.

Yeah yeah...Bosa, Buckner, and Ford are good but seeing what a hobbled Jones did single-handedly against the Titans gives me hope that the Chiefs will make jimmy crap his pants a lot more
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:26 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by HurdofDeebo19:
You even suck at gay jokes. No one LIKES to play from behind, but sometimes it gets forced upon you.

Zing!
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:26 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ve seen a lot of talk about Jimmy G and the 49ers offensive performance against the Saints.

I just want to point out that the Saints lost both Davenport and Rankins in that game. 2 of the best guys on their DL. I’m not quite sure when those injuries happened, but I’m assuming it had a big impact.
And the 49ers didn’t get a sack in that game. Not one.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:26 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Only the receiver is gay, everyone knows this.
Well, there's always a TIGHT END.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:31 PM 01-22-2020

Just checked the game play-by play:

- Jared Cook got concussed early on was ruled out for the rest of the game.
- Davenport went out on the second (at that point NO was winning) on a drive SF went on to score on and take the lead
- Rankins went out in the 3rd (at that point SF was winning) on a drive that ended with an SF punt.
[Reply]
wachashi 04:36 PM 01-22-2020
Honestly I think we match up great with Niners offense. HB will take away the middle of the field (the only area Jimmy can throw). And our run defense will continue their dominance from last week. We will rotate fresh bodies across the Dline and they’ll be forced to throw WR screens and fly sweeps to Debo Samuel for minimal yards. They’re done.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:39 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Just checked the game play-by play:

- Jared Cook got concussed early on was ruled out for the rest of the game.
- Davenport went out on the second (at that point NO was winning) on a drive SF went on to score on and take the lead
- Rankins went out in the 3rd (at that point SF was winning) on a drive that ended with an SF punt.
Wow, I didn’t even know about Cook. If that Saints offense scored that much without their 2nd best receiver for the majority of the game that’s a good sign for us.

Davenport going out that early definitely had an impact and by the time Rankins went down in the 3rd their defense was really toast.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:39 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
To sum it all up... you guys have faced EVERYONE like the 9ers. Yet NO ONE has ever seen anything like the Chiefs... got cha.
Imagine if Russell Wilson had the strongest arm in the league, had an actual OL instead of trash, had the best offensive coach in the league instead of trash, had an elite TE instead of trash and 2 more dangerous receiving weapons?

That would give you an idea, but would still not be our offense. He was still 1 yard from 28 points despite all of that.

Andy Reid clowned you’re DC last year with his play designs. He ran that defense out of the building before showing mercy at half.
Your defense was confused the entire game.

That’s what you’re dealing with dude. It’s going to be extremely difficult for your defense to hold us under 35 points.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:45 PM 01-22-2020

The 49ers vs. the Saints game is interesting. The Niners "elite" defense allowed the Saints to score TDs on their first four drives. All long, 50+ yard drives. The Saints just marched down the field on them. In the second half, NO got an INT off Garrapolo on SFs first drive, but only went 4 plays for 3 yards and kicked a FG.

Then the Saints fumbled their next possession, kicked a FG on their next possession, turned the ball over on downs, then TD, TD, both of those long 75-yard drives as well.

The Saints lit the 49ers defense up, both through the air and on the ground. If not for the Saints crapping themselves on that first possession in the second half, they would've won that game.

The Saints scored on 8 out of 12 possessions.

The NO defense really didn't show up. They must be horrible on that side of the ball.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 379
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up