ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 210
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
JimNasium 01:03 PM 11-04-2019
He had 140. It could have had more if he could have held onto those two that were well-defended. He’s going to wreck the Titans.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 11-04-2019

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:31 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

? Where some one else underwear or use their toothbrush

:-) that's a fucked up question straight up fucked up ewe
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:37 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Minneapolis Star-Tribune:
Kansas City Star:

This is one of the most badass things i've ever seen in football. Just his presence to take back a punt cost the Viking the game imo.

He could have returned it anyways for a touchdown but the intimidation it caused the brother of former MVP Dustin Colquitt is pretty remarkable.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:42 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This is one of the most badass things i've ever seen in football. Just his presence to take back a punt cost the Viking the game imo.

He could have returned it anyways for a touchdown but the intimidation it caused the brother of former MVP Dustin Colquitt is pretty remarkable.
MVP was blindly defending his brother because of the shank.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:38 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Tyreek played it up really nicely, which probably got into Britton's head a bit as well. Just before that last punt, Ty was back there bouncing around and being all twitchy; with the gusts and the moment, etc., it was probably hard to be calm in that moment.

Britton's right though; any outcome that didn't involve Hill actually returning that ball was a positive from the Vikings POV. Even a 27-yard punt.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:39 PM 11-04-2019
That’s why I’ve always said he needs to return punts. His presence helps field position.

It’s part of the reason he’s paid $18M per year. I just wouldn’t have him actually return many.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:46 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s why I’ve always said he needs to return punts. His presence helps field position.

It’s part of the reason he’s paid $18M per year. I just wouldn’t have him actually return many.
I think if he hadn't gotten hurt right off the bat he'd have more punt return opportunities this year. Not every punt, but probably in situations similar to last night; when it really meant something.

He's the best weapon we have in terms of field position; teams are literally terrified of kicking the ball to him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 11-04-2019
tyreek lowkey put this DB on his ass :-)

[Reply]
New World Order 09:04 PM 11-04-2019

I'm worried about Hardman's ball security returning kickoffs.

Especially when the weather is cold/bad in January.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:05 PM 11-04-2019

If the other team is punting from their 15 in towards the goal line, I think Tyreek should be out there for no other reason than what happened Sunday. And I say that knowing full well Hardman is averaging over 24 yards a return.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If the other team is punting from their 15 in towards the goal line, I think Tyreek should be out there for no other reason than what happened Sunday. And I say that knowing full well Hardman is averaging over 24 yards a return.
so basically never put hardman back there

cus it makes no sense to only give hardman the punts that might fuck us over :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 09:09 PM 11-04-2019
Everyone is saying how windy it was out there Sunday which makes me even more impressed with Buttkicker's performance
[Reply]
Bowser 09:14 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
so basically never put hardman back there

cus it makes no sense to only give hardman the punts that might fuck us over :-)
Ok, the 10 and in. Smartass.

OR, put them BOTH in and do that tricky shit the Rams used to pull a few years back. Final answer.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:18 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
People talk about his speed and talk about his quickness. I think the thing I'm most impressed about Hill is his ability to track the ball. He's got a DeAndre Hopkins-like ability to find that ball. It's unreal.

I'm glad he got locked up contract-wise and not in any other way some former 810 loudmouth assumed.
Tyreek Hill has the best ball skills in the NFL. Hopkins has the best hands, but no one goes up for contested balls and brings them in, or tracks the ball in the air and goes and gets it, better than Hill.

Hopkins literally didn't drop a pass last year, zero drops, but do people outside of Houston and Kansas City remember any specific play by Hopkins, or do they remember multiple Tyreek Hill plays? I bet everyone remembers that play against the Pats, or his plays against the Rams, etc.

And now Hill is only 1 of 5 players with 20 Touchdowns of at least 40 yards before the age of 25.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 128 of 210
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Up