ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 173
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:55 PM 04-30-2019
You don’t think the child could’ve broke his arm while she was passed out do you??
BleedingRed 05:56 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Blood sugar issues possibly?
Wait was she out out or, just faint spell?

btw

Lol now the tape is out you change the headline. #weak

— Trent (@tgregg23) April 30, 2019

Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You don’t think the child could’ve broke his arm while she was passed out do you??
I want you to REALLY think about why that is literally impossible.
smithandrew051 05:57 PM 04-30-2019
Apparently that happened before this, because Tyreek was staying in a hotel at the time she passed out. By most accounts, it does sound like Tyreek was present when he broke his arm.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:57 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wait was she out out or, just faint spell?

btw

Sounds like she was out of it
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:58 PM 04-30-2019
Apparently the son was running around the home while she was passed out....
That's a GREAT look!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:58 PM 04-30-2019
Apparently that happened before this, because Tyreek was staying in a hotel at the time she passed out. By most accounts, it does sound like Tyreek was present when he broke his arm.
It’s hard to keep up with all the moving parts. KCTV5 should release a 10 part series on Tyreeks situation
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That's a GREAT look!
Tyreek is innocent!!
keg in kc 05:59 PM 04-30-2019
This just gets more and more fucked up.
Mulliganman 06:00 PM 04-30-2019
That was my assumption based on him seeing it from his hotel. I’m guessing he saw it on his phone through an app similar to a Ring camera. Pure speculation on my part there.

We do know that there are cameras and he was able to see what they picked up from his hotel.
I’m not familiar with the technology. Do any of them do any automated recording that gets uploaded somewhere?
tyreekthefreak 06:01 PM 04-30-2019
From the audio it sounds like Tyreek was playing with his son when the arm broke!
dlphg9 06:01 PM 04-30-2019
KCTV5 is fucking junk. I knew exactly what would come of this. Nothing. It's because there is nothing out there that is incriminating.
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:02 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
This just gets more and more fucked up.
I'm telling you, if we had every single detail on this thing it would read like nothing you've ever seen in all the history of professional sports and the athletes who play them.
BleedingRed 06:06 PM 04-30-2019
~CRAZY THEORY~

What if they were planning to split because she was legit crazy. So she started getting black mail stuff in order in March. She might have known how the negations for the deal was going with the Chiefs. Thinking it was already signed, her partner makes the first phone call. After the police call happens she tries to get Tyreek on secret recording admitting he did it but he doesn't. By this time her partner place 2nd phone call after a episode were he spanks the child, and a investigation is opened.

Either they make up, she gets cold feet, or shes knows she will be exposed too and she starts saying nothing happened.

She then recants her side of it, the person who called the cops recants their story as well.

But its to late, the wheels are in motion. The person she recruited is now vindictive because she was going to be cut a piece of the pie. So they start leaking to the media the tid bits they had already gotten together.

~CRAZY THEORY OVER~
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:07 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
~CRAZY THEORY~

What if they were planning to split because she was legit crazy. So she started getting black mail stuff in order in March. She might have known how the negations for the deal was going with the Chiefs. Thinking it was already signed, her partner makes the first phone call. After the police call happens she tries to get Tyreek on secret recording admitting he did it but he doesn't. By this time her partner place 2nd phone call after a episode were he spanks the child, and a investigation is opened.

Either they make up, she gets cold feet, or shes knows she will be exposed too and she starts saying nothing happened.

She then recants her side of it, the person who called the cops recants their story as well.

But its to late, the wheels are in motion. The person she recruited is now vindictive because she was going to be cut a piece of the pie. So they start leaking to the media the tid bits they had already gotten together.

~CRAZY THEORY OVER~
:-)
Page 127 of 173
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Up