ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 158
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:37 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Like every other game The Chiefs have played in the last season and a half:

If they take care of their business, they'll win.

It's possible that they don't.

I don't think it's likely.
yip!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:41 PM 02-05-2021
Watkins practiced fully today for first time in over a month, listed as questionable
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:43 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Watkins practiced fully today for first time in over a month, listed as questionable
And with Robinson cleared to return from the COVID-19 list the Chiefs will be at full strength at WR.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:44 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I predict he not only plays, but comes up with at least one big catch on par with him burning Richard Sherman last year.

If he doesn't play, my hunch is that he retires. Seems dramatic but if I missed a revenge game against the team that drafted me AND a Super Bowl back-to-back, I'd question whether it's worth trying anymore.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:45 PM 02-05-2021
Darwin Thompson didn’t practice today due to an illness.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:49 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Oh crap, is he gonna be ready, is there time?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:49 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What is shows is that these old pre-conceived notions about the NFL die hard.

People are picking the Bucs because "games are won in the trenches".

It's like they didn't watch the Patriots over the last 10 years, flipping the ball to undersized WR's and RB's in less than 2 seconds while blanketing the field with DB's and rushing 3.

It's like they haven't watched the Chiefs all year, moving the ball at will regardless of who plays OL.

The modern NFL is about matchups, especially individual player matchups. The whole "trenches" argument died years ago.
Any time I hear some former player spouting about tenches then going to buzz words, you gotta hit em, be physical and tough.

I know the dude is a meathead that doesn't understand today's NFL.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:49 PM 02-05-2021

[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:55 PM 02-05-2021
After spending nearly two weeks looking at the tape, analyzing the match-ups, and crunching the numbers, I've come to this conclusion:

The Kansas City Chiefs will score more points than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:56 PM 02-05-2021

For the #Bucs, safeties Jordan Whitehead (shoulder) and Antoine Winfield (ankle), along with LB Lavonte David (hamstring), have no game status. All will play. WR Antonio Brown (knee) and TE Cam Brate (back) are officially questionable.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 5, 2021

[Reply]
Renegade 12:57 PM 02-05-2021
Well there is one of our inactives. I am trying to figure out who sits?

Thompson
Fisher (I don't think he was placed on IR, but I may have missed it)
Gay
Watkins (50/50 if he plays is my guess)
????
????
????
[Reply]
carcosa 12:59 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
After spending nearly two weeks looking at the tape, analyzing the match-ups, and crunching the numbers, I've come to this conclusion:

The Kansas City Chiefs will score more points than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
I have reached the same conclusion!
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:01 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Well there is one of our inactives. I am trying to figure out who sits?

Thompson
Fisher (I don't think he was placed on IR, but I may have missed it)
Gay
Watkins (50/50 if he plays is my guess)
????
????
????
Saunders will probably be one of them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:03 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Douchey host: All of this talk about the QBs, the Chiefs are now playing without their starting offensive tackle. Shouldn't that be the headline going into this game?

Cam Jordan: No. When you look at what Pat Mahomes does, he's able to lengthen the play with his fee-

Douchey host: SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!?!

:-) I had no opinion on that guy before watching that clip, but now I fucking hate him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:04 PM 02-05-2021
TAMPA BAY INJURY REPORT

They expect Winfield (ankle), Whitehead (shoulder and knee), David (hamstring), JPP (knee) to play despite all the issues they've had all week with Whitehead not being able to take contact on tuesday, jpp missing practice with his knee contusion and david & winfield being limited most of this week. They are risking everything on these banged up guys and tbh I'm fine with that. We'll see if all of them finish the game on Sunday.

Brown's knee issues remain and he's questionable whilst one of Brady's main guys, Cameron Brate, MISSED practice today with a back injury he sustained yesterday and he's questionable too.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 158
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Up