ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 232
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 PM 05-27-2018
Not long until people shit all over LeBron bc he can’t carry these losers against the Warriors.
Like MJ would have done any better in this situation.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
See how that works both ways?

Remember that when you try to say Lebron would be better off losing in the 1st round like a moron.

For the "BUT 3-5 IN THE FINALS!" crowd, it would've been better for LeBron to lose today or Friday cuz ECF losses don't count, or something.

— nick wright (@getnickwright) May 28, 2018

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:18 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I think he is a great player but an emotional and mental pussy.
Then why didn't he fold up shop and quit when down 3-1 against the Warriors? Or when down 12 in this game? Have you ever seen him afraid to go to the basket because he's afraid of contact? You think a mental pussy can play all 48 minutes of an NBA game?
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:18 PM 05-27-2018

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:19 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not long until people shit all over LeBron bc he can’t carry these losers against the Warriors.
But you can ride his nuts about beating the JV teams?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

No it won’t. It’ll just prove that making it to the Finals year after year in an already awful conference where the other best players can’t stay healthy for almost a decade doesn’t mean much when you lose more than you win against the far superior conference.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:20 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Then why didn't he fold up shop and quit when down 3-1 against the Warriors? Or when down 12 in this game? Have you ever seen him afraid to go to the basket because he's afraid of contact? You think a mental pussy can play all 48 minutes of an NBA game?
Then why hide in the East? Why leave your hometown? He likes to have the deck stacked in his favor rather than risk failing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:21 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
But they DO have Lebron. Supposedly one of the greatest of all time. Who on the Celts comes close to measuring up to him?

So basically you have a Cleveland team full of scrubs versus a Celtics team full of scrubs (minus maybe rookie Tatum) and only one of those teams has Lebron James. Cleveland SHOULD HAVE won this series easily, just based on the fact they have Lebron and nothing else.
The Celtics aren't all world. But they have a strong starting 5. This was a superhuman effort by Lebron. It was 1 on 5 most of the series.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Then he shouldn’t get much credit either for dominating an embarrasingly bad conference for 8 straight years. It works both ways.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 09:22 PM 05-27-2018
I'm just happy Boston lost. The majority of their fans are cunts.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:22 PM 05-27-2018
No it won’t. It’ll just prove that making it to the Finals year after year in an already awful conference where the other best players can’t stay healthy for almost a decade doesn’t mean much when you lose more than you win against the far superior conference.
Exactly. He CHOOSE to be the best in the B league.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:22 PM 05-27-2018
Baseball is a horrible comparison. A basketball star is more like an NFL QB.
Eh, to an extent. I think hockey might be a better comparison considering teams can't do shit in the playoffs unless their goalies are playing out of their fucking mind. I was just thinking of someone else who is generally considered the best at their sport.

This is basketball.

When one teams best player is the 2nd best player ever and the others is a rookie, it most certainly matters.
Yes. But...

If this accomplishment was as easy as it looks, 8 straight finals appearances, then why haven't more players done it?

If you're going to say it's because the East is weak and there's no consistent powerhouse to presently challenge the Cavs in the East, OK. I can buy that to an extent. Spurs/Lakers split West dominance during the Duncan and Bryant era.

But that still doesn't take away from what LeBron's done as being beyond astonishing and should be recognized how ridiculous it is that he did this without his second best player. And yes, Boston was without 2 of their best 3 three players, but had a better roster. That should be more an indictment to how poorly the Cavs are constructed than LeBron's legacy.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:22 PM 05-27-2018
But you can ride his nuts about beating the JV teams?
It's a damned sight better than a prime Kobe getting bombed out of the first round, or Magic getting shellacked 4-1 by a mediocre Suns team, or Shaq getting swept multiple times.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:23 PM 05-27-2018
Jordan would have never survived the same level of constant scrutiny that LeBron gets in today’s 24/7 news/social media climate.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:24 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
I'm just happy Boston lost. The majority of their fans are ****s.
I like their players..Seem like a good group of guys that are healthy will be ruling the East for awhile. It is also cool for an old guys like me to see them back in the mix. Don't give a shit about their fans. I assume outside the Riadere most fans everywhere are about the same.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 232
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up