ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1250 of 4905
« First < 25075011501200124012461247124812491250 125112521253125412601300135017502250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Why do you want to draft a qb Knowmo?

I thought Chad Kelly was the shitz
I'm looking forward to seeing if he has it.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:24 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'm looking forward to seeing if he has it.
The chances that he does are extremely slim.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:28 PM 11-28-2017
Semen should win the Donkos a couple more games.

They will be in the 8-10 range come draft day.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:29 PM 11-28-2017
I haven't watched enough college football lately, but I have liked what I've seen of Lamar Jackson. No idea if he's legit or not as an NFL QB, but the guy is a playmaker.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:45 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The chances that he does are extremely slim.
I'll place that right alongside your other football predictions homer.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 03:49 PM 11-28-2017
maybe they'll send a 2nd rounder for Alex Smith in the offseason
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:34 PM 11-28-2017
Just in case anyone is paying attention....The Raiders get to face a back-up QB this week-end. They are benching Manning...much like the Bills benched Tyrod for the Chargers game. I guess the Giants figured Eli could'nt beat one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL...that and manipulate the AFCW tie-breakers.

Got to keep those ratings...such a snow job.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:36 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I haven't watched enough college football lately, but I have liked what I've seen of Lamar Jackson. No idea if he's legit or not as an NFL QB, but the guy is a playmaker.
He needs a lot of developing as a passer and physically, but lots of potential there. I'd take a shot on him over Rosen and Allen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:55 PM 11-29-2017
You don't want Elway making that call
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:31 PM 11-29-2017
I'm standing by the assessment that KC has (or had) been green-lighted. Depends on if the NFL masters softened after the Berry/Rodgers injuries. The cancer survivor angle was very marketable...as was Smith vs. Rodgers.

I somewhat expect KC to lose the Jets game depending on if the timing of Revis's return was intended as some type of "revitalization" smoke... to qualm questions about the Chiefs suspicious (record setting) nose-dive into oblivion. Papa Johns would prefer a 3 way tie in the AFCW w/ the Raiders in 1st. It should supply the ratings/drama they want going into the 4th quarter of the season. Chiefs win out from there....as Reid gets the hand-cuffs taken off. I'm expecting a Brady injury somewhere in the next few weeks....they moved Garoppolo without a back-up.

Reid/Hunt did the league a solid...they are going to be payed back at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if they go to the SB...

Shame I wont be watching...this is WWF on steroids.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:33 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm standing by the assessment that KC has (or had) been green-lighted. Depends on if the NFL masters softened after the Berry/Rodgers injuries. The cancer survivor angle was very marketable...as was Smith vs. Rodgers.

I somewhat expect KC to lose the Jets game depending of if the timing of Revis's return was intended as some type of "revitalization" smoke... to qualm questions about the Chiefs suspicious (record setting) nose-dive into oblivion. Papa Johns would prefer a 3 way tie in the AFCW w/ the Raiders in 1st. It should supply the ratings/drama they want going into the 4th quarter of the season. Chiefs win out from there....as Reid gets the hand-cuffs taken off. I'm expecting a Brady injury somewhere in the next few weeks....they moved Garoppolo without a back-up.

Reid/Hunt did the league a solid...they are going to be payed back as some point. I wouldn't be surprised if they go to the SB...

Shame I wont be watching...this is WWF on steroids.
You're a god damn moron !
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:42 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You're a god damn moron !
Yeah...I was the only one that predicted the Donko's losing streak. So suck it... Donks go 0-7 and KC goes 1-5. What are the odds? KC's only win in that span was against the ****ing Donks...I mean one AFCW team HAD to win.

I'm not angry at all...the only part that bothers me is Hunt is going to walk away unscathed. If they do, indeed, tank in order to get both "stadium deal" teams into the post season...he'll have suckers waiting in line to get season tickets. Mahomes, the savior, is going to redeem them next year...he's covered.

BTW...Rodgers comes back in week 15. GB has games against the Browns and Tampa before that. Combined record of 4-18. They win out...they make the post season. Something to keep an eye on.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:39 AM 11-30-2017
Yeah...I was the only one that predicted the Donko's losing streak. So suck it... Donks go 0-7 and KC goes 1-5. What are the odds? KC's only win in that span was against the ****ing Donks...I mean one AFCW team HAD to win.

I'm not angry at all...the only part that bothers me is Hunt is going to walk away unscathed. If they do, indeed, tank in order to get both "stadium deal" teams into the post season...he'll have suckers waiting in line to get season tickets. Mahomes, the savior, is going to redeem them next year...he's covered.

BTW...Rodgers comes back in week 15. GB has games against the Browns and Tampa before that. Combined record of 4-18. They win out...they make the post season. Something to keep an eye on.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:40 AM 11-30-2017

Just curious, do you believe Bigfoot actually exists and if you do are they of alien origin ?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:58 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Just curious, do you believe Bigfoot actually exists and if you do are they of alien origin ?
No...I believe in mafia/corporate corruption and greed. Goodell hitched the NFL wagon to the billion dollar advertising deal...and now are beholden to them. This is a ratings game now...masked as a sport. You just haven't realized it yet...obviously. I'm sure you've noticed they have shoved a commercial in every conceivable place they could find...to the point of teetering the line of making it unwatchable.

You have Papa John on a conference call...berating the owners about his slowing business growth. You tell me who owns who...
[Reply]
Page 1250 of 4905
« First < 25075011501200124012461247124812491250 125112521253125412601300135017502250 > Last »
Up