ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 158
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:21 PM 02-05-2021
If I have to hear one more fucking time that we’re pasting together an offensive line for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
GoBills! 12:23 PM 02-05-2021
Everyone in the media is talking about KC's OL injuries, but what about all of Tampa's injuries on defense?

Major players on their D are really banged up, and there is a real risk of them dressing guys who only make it through 1/2 the game before things flare up. Suddenly they could be scrambling to get guys out there.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:24 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If I have to hear one more ****ing time that we’re pasting together an offensive line for the Super Bowl.
and they are so uniformed by saying that Schwartz is out, like it happened in the last few weeks...
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:24 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by GoBills!:
Everyone in the media is talking about KC's OL injuries, but what about all of Tampa's injuries on defense?

Major players on their D are really banged up, and there is a real risk of them dressing guys who only make it through 1/2 the game before things flare up. Suddenly they could be scrambling to get guys out there.
Both of their safeties and their all-pro LB. It's a big freaking deal that nobody other than some of us here are talking about.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:24 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If I have to hear one more fucking time that we’re pasting together an offensive line for the Super Bowl.

You also don’t get to stop hearing about Milano, err, I mean Vea.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:26 PM 02-05-2021
Can’t imagine how frustrating it is for DL to sack Patrick. The only QB similar to him in passing and movement is Russell Wilson.

Patrick isn’t as fast in a straight line as Russ, but 3 cone was better which means he’s quicker and can move faster in smaller spaces.

Then you add in his many arm angles to go around you when you actually do get to him. And then try doing that all game. You pretty much have to be exhausted by the 2nd half :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
and they are so uniformed by saying that Schwartz is out, like it happened in the last few weeks...
The only injury that is remotely recent is Fisher.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:26 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Both of their safeties and their all-pro LB. It's a big freaking deal that nobody other than some of us here are talking about.
Not to mention... their only LB who is an asset in pass defense.

If their plan is to rely on a lot of zone defense... good luck doing that without your safeties and your best cover LB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:28 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What is shows is that these old pre-conceived notions about the NFL die hard.

People are picking the Bucs because "games are won in the trenches".

It's like they didn't watch the Patriots over the last 10 years, flipping the ball to undersized WR's and RB's in less than 2 seconds while blanketing the field with DB's and rushing 3.

It's like they haven't watched the Chiefs all year, moving the ball at will regardless of who plays OL.

The modern NFL is about matchups, especially individual player matchups. The whole "trenches" argument died years ago.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:29 PM 02-05-2021

In honor of Super Bowl LV, Twitter is celebrating Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady.

Tweet any of these hashtags for the Baby GOAT vs. Big GOAT emoji:#PatrickMahomes #Mahomes#TomBrady#Brady

— ESPN (@espn) February 5, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Not to mention... their only LB who is an asset in pass defense.

If their plan is to rely on a lot of zone defense... good luck doing that without your safeties and your best cover LB.
Right. White is a nice run stopper but David is their coverage guy and he's got a bum hammy.

Does anybody really think he's going to be able to plant and pivot in pass defense, especially to cover slants or, God forbid, Travis Kelce?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 02-05-2021
Eh I honestly don’t think the injuries for the Bucs are a big deal. I think they’re just being cautious. They’ll all play, and other than Whitehead, they should be fine.

Hope I’m wrong though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:32 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eh I honestly don’t think the injuries for the Bucs are a big deal. I think they’re just being cautious. They’ll all play and other than Whitehead they should be fine.

Hope I’m wrong though.
I don't know man. Winfield and David sound like they're pretty sore and taking limited reps in practice.

Not that they won't play but I get the feeling they won't be fully 100%.

Whitehead though, I could totally see him last a quarter before he has to come out. He's still legitimately injured from the sounds of it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:33 PM 02-05-2021
Like every other game The Chiefs have played in the last season and a half:

If they take care of their business, they'll win.

It's possible that they don't.

I don't think it's likely.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:35 PM 02-05-2021

[Reply]
Page 125 of 158
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Up