ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 144
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:14 PM 01-18-2020

I thought this was a subtle and amusing point from #Chiefs pass-rusher Frank Clark on #Titans OL: “They’re a good team. They hold a lot. They’re going to attach on the outside of our shoulder pads. It’s going to be our job to get to the quarterback and disrupt all of that.”

— Ed Werder (@WerderEdESPN) January 18, 2020

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:15 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Well Kevin Byard kinda threw what seemed like shade at Mahomes when he said “I wouldn’t call him Deshaun Watson”, regardless of what other context he may left out... it sounded just how it reads.
Was he talking about comparing speed? Because if he was Watson is faster than Pat. Pat is by far more a student of the game reading defenses with a much more accurate and stronger arm with better athleticism passing on the run than Watson for sure.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:16 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
When people Adam Teicher write shit like this our guys should show some confidence and a little cockiness.

https://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-cit...ck-henry-again
I have grown to dislike Adam Teicher. His Chief hating, alarmist writing style is such a bore. He should move on with Fat Brooke.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:16 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This is a heads up quote for the referees to be on the look out.:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:18 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Was he talking about comparing speed? Because if he was Watson is faster than Pat. Pat is by far more a student of the game reading defenses with a much more accurate and stronger arm with better athleticism passing on the run than Watson for sure.
What good has that speed done for Watson- he is one of the most sacked QB's in the NFL. Mahomes is elusive and rarely takes a sack.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:19 PM 01-18-2020
When people like Adam Teicher write shit like this our guys should show some confidence and a little cockiness.

Chiefs sound drained at mere prospect of facing Derrick Henry again
Adam "reverse psychology" Teicher, correct ?:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:21 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Knowmo :
Its not bulletin board material if its true. Especially if the other team isnt actually saying it, its just been proven over time.
Is andy reid on the hotseat if the chiefs lose tomorrow?
You’re such a pussy Knowmo
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:22 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Well Kevin Byard kinda threw what seemed like shade at Mahomes when he said “I wouldn’t call him Deshaun Watson”, regardless of what other context he may left out... it sounded just how it reads.

I wouldn’t call him DeShaun Watson, either. Mahomes is better.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:23 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What good has that speed done for Watson- he is one of the most sacked QB's in the NFL. Mahomes is elusive and rarely takes a sack.
You are missing the point. I am just comparing apples to apples i.e. to speed alone here. Say if they were to run the 40. Everything else I said about Pat being better than Deshaun at, references your points about being elusive in the pocket when I referenced him being more athletic passing on the run and reading defenses.
[Reply]
philfree 12:25 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I wouldn’t call him DeShaun Watson, either. Mahomes is better.
Watson? I heard he was the Michael Jordan of Football. LOL
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:25 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I was thinking something similar. Tomorrow is the last day of the season for one of us.
o j o M e s r e v e R
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:29 PM 01-18-2020
When people like Adam Teicher write shit like this our guys should show some confidence and a little cockiness.

Chiefs sound drained at mere prospect of facing Derrick Henry again
No, I get it.

I’m the one who originally posted the Teicher ‘article’ in the Derrick Henry bullshit hype thread.

I have no problem with what any of them said. But they just need to make sure and back up what they’re saying on the field.

Otherwise, they better be prepared for the blowback afterwards.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:30 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This is a heads up quote for the referees to be on the look out.:-)
IIRC, someone said it's just like the donx cheating bs..line goes one direction, grabs hold of the pads, so when the RB cuts back, you can't break free.

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:31 PM 01-18-2020
Championship Sunday QB Quiz

Name the QB’s:

Answer:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
philfree 12:37 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
No, I get it.

I’m the one who originally posted the Teicher ‘article’ in the Derrick Henry bullshit hype thread.

I have no problem with what any of them said. But they just need to make sure and back up what they’re saying on the field.

Otherwise, they better be prepared for the blowback afterwards.
If the Chiefs don't win that blowback is coming anyway but sure.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 144
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135 > Last »
Up