ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1246 of 3903
« First < 24674611461196123612421243124412451246 124712481249125012561296134617462246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:42 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I mean because they are not using the drug combo early enough? It will be a great question to answer later on. Especially if they officially say it works in the future.

Which will suck, I'd just like to get there sooner. But you guys deny the proof doctors have PROVIDED. I mean I understand why you want to wait for more doctors, I just believe it working on what I've seen and read.
And again, why are thousands continuing to die every day if this drug combo is effective?

Please answer this time. Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:42 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lurker:
You've been on point and knocking the ball out of the park every single day, day after day after day, for weeks.

It blows my mind that all these idiots on this board are posting so much bullshit because they're so invested in their own version of the truth, so blinded by their own fear, so delusional with their own arrogance, that they can't even see a glimmer of the truth, despite the fact that you are laying it out for them every single ****ing day.

I think you and AustinChief are the only voices of reason in this entire thread. I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut on this point. I wish some of you others would just shut the hell up about it and quit acting like you know the facts or the math and nobody else has a clue. Stupid pricks.
Yet Hamas is the only one in here anywhere remotely close to the profession.

I'm sorry but I'll believe proven doctors and people with medical experience before I trust a lawyer on a football message board.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:43 PM 04-08-2020
I mean because they are not using the drug combo early enough? It will be a great question to answer later on. Especially if they officially say it works in the future.

Which will suck, I'd just like to get there sooner. But you guys deny the proof doctors have PROVIDED. I mean I understand why you want to wait for more doctors, I just believe it working on what I've seen and read.
What doctor has provided proof?
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:43 PM 04-08-2020
We're obviously at the cranky afternoon, given TLO's daily timeline.

So, let's pretend the last hour didn't happen or else we'd boot like 10 people.

At first the whole self-policing thing was great, but for the love of god just fucking let it go... everyone jumping in with 'ermergerd it's political' aren't helping anything.

That goes for Donger and BRC and all you who want to innocently talk about how things are political but only when someone else brings it up first so you can say it's political. Just stay the fuck out of it.

Down vote it. Or report it. Or mention it once and then let it go.

FFS.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:44 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
That has been more than enough to get people banned from theeads.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Lighten the fuck up people.
We're all in this together.
The good the bad and the ugly. It's all on us.
I dont agree with many things the good Dr has said in the past and in the recent.. Dose not make me anything but opinionated.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:46 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The ENTIRE THREAD.

Anecdotal evidence.

"I talk to doctors all the time and they say don't worry about this virus".

"See! Here's a link to some random doctor that says this works!".

Meanwhile, thousands of people die every day and the Clinical Trials have yet to show any effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
This is incorrect....

Maybe you are not aware but the results from the trial have been positive in NY, but the trial isn't complete.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:46 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Chinese study omits a key component of the cocktail - the administration of the Z-pack (or any sort of full spectrum antibiotic) and there's some question as to whether or not they were utilizing supplemental zinc as well.

Present theory suggests that the HCL serves to effectively 'open' the cell and then allow zinc to enter the cells and slow/stop the replication of the virus (which is a known attribute of zinc). The Z-pack (or, in theory, most any full spectrum antibiotic) then serves to 'clean the streets' of any opportunistic bacterial infections that serve to spin the immune system into overdrive and continue to lead to negative progression.

I don't know of anyone suggesting that the protocols utilized in the Chinese study are going to be effective.

Again - seems awfully strange to me how many people are taking half-truths and incomplete/inapplicable results as dispositive while immediately accusing anyone suggesting the opposite of doing the same.

But, I mean, we aren't talking politics here so I dare not speculate...
There are just so many factors to take into account that we can't predict if it will be a cure or not at this point .We all want it to be one of course but the same people saying the lockdown down was jumping the gun are doing the same with this.
[Reply]
Donger 03:46 PM 04-08-2020
This is incorrect....

Maybe you are not aware but the results from the trial have been positive in NY, but the trial isn't complete.
You mean Dr. Vlad's "trial"?
[Reply]
stumppy 03:47 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

At first the whole self-policing thing was great, but for the love of god just fucking let it go... everyone jumping in with 'ermergerd it's political' aren't helping anything.

That goes for Donger and BRC and all you who want to innocently talk about how things are political but only when someone else brings it up first so you can say it's political. Just stay the fuck out of it.

FFS.
We might need a 10 minute time out in here for everybody.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:47 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yet Hamas is the only one in here anywhere remotely close to the profession.

I'm sorry but I'll believe proven doctors and people with medical experience before I trust a lawyer on a football message board.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express does that count.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:47 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
What doctor has provided proof?
2 Trails in France

1 Doctor in New York plus other have submitted their work on their own limited trials.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:48 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Isn’t use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 supported by the first rule of medicine: what do you have to lose?
First, do no harm.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:48 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express does that count.
I prefer Embassy Suites only because their breakfest buffet is awesome
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:48 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You mean Dr. Vlad's "trial"?
No Governor Cuomo have said the trial has had positive results. This is whilst it is on going.
[Reply]
eDave 03:49 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

FFS.
@Pete
[Reply]
Page 1246 of 3903
« First < 24674611461196123612421243124412451246 124712481249125012561296134617462246 > Last »
Up