Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
New World Order 06:56 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yep.

Going to be a shit ton of extra blockers coming at Mack's side of the field fo sho.

Maybe I'll sign Taysom Hill and run the option all game. :-)
Bakc in NCAA 2001 or something you could sub a 99 speed corner at qb and just run the option all day.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 PM 03-25-2018
Debating if I should just tank and miss the playoffs this year. The way I've been playing lately I'm just a bye week.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 07:47 PM 03-25-2018
The Packers WIN AGAIN

Mighty Pat Mahomes is becoming a true leader of men.

Originally Posted by New World Order:
Looks like Priest has rebounded nicely. Well done my friend.
Thanks man!

Has the game slowed down for Priest?

He will be deadly if he eliminates the turnovers...
I hope so. Definitely feels like it the last few games. Seems like Im making quicker decisions & fewer bad ones. Less errant throws too. And I'm running the ball a little more, although not alot more and still not with alot of success.

Priest, assuming we advance tomorrow, when is a good day and time for you to play?
Tuesday evening some time, probably after 6 or 7 would be good for me. And I'm off work Wednesday so I'm good to play any time then.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:50 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:

Thanks man!

I hope so. Definitely feels like it the last few games. Seems like Im making quicker decisions & fewer bad ones. Less errant throws too. And I'm running the ball a little more, although not alot more and still not with alot of success.

Tuesday evening some time, probably after 6 or 7 would be good for me. And I'm off work Wednesday so I'm good to play any time then.
I'm off Wednesday too.

Does early afternoon work?
[Reply]
Priest31kc 08:00 PM 03-25-2018
I'm off Wednesday too.

Does early afternoon work?
Yep sounds good
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 PM 03-25-2018
Yep sounds good
What running plays were you using? You didn't seem to be getting any running lanes to work with at all. Made no sense to me.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 08:17 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What running plays were you using? You didn't seem to be getting any running lanes to work with at all. Made no sense to me.
A bunch of inside zones & a few draws out of the gun and then a few powers out of strong formation.

I don't run when there's a bunch of defenders in the box either, I'll audible into a pass.

But yeah, makes it harder to pass and score with no running game, especially on All-Madden. I need to get better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:22 PM 03-25-2018
A bunch of inside zones & a few draws out of the gun and then a few powers out of strong formation.

I don't run when there's a bunch of defenders in the box either, I'll audible into a pass.

But yeah, makes it harder to pass and score with no running game, especially on All-Madden. I need to get better.
Hmm. I usually use the inside zone from shotgun and it works pretty well for me. My OL usually just clogs up in power runs for me so I dont use them and draws are completely useless for me. I'm using the Chiefs playbook so maybe your zone runs are different from mine. You don't seem to even have a fair chance to run though, think I was hitting you at or behind the LOS on most of your run attempts.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:24 PM 03-25-2018
Debating if I should just tank and miss the playoffs this year. The way I've been playing lately I'm just a bye week.
You'll bounce back
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:26 PM 03-25-2018
Load up in FA on a couple studs and stockpile picks is what I'd do.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:29 PM 03-25-2018
You'll bounce back
Don't think it's entirely a skill problem (although I'm not that good), but more so just how much I'm not enjoying the game right now. I'm in a funk. I asked priest if I could forfeit at halftime because I was just fucking done.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:33 PM 03-25-2018
Don't think it's entirely a skill problem (although I'm not that good), but more so just how much I'm not enjoying the game right now. I'm in a funk. I asked priest if I could forfeit at halftime because I was just ****ing done.
Get in the playoffs and see what happens.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 08:37 PM 03-25-2018
Hmm. I usually use the inside zone from shotgun and it works pretty well for me. My OL usually just clogs up in power runs for me so I dont use them and draws are completely useless for me. I'm using the Chiefs playbook so maybe your zone runs are different from mine. You don't seem to even have a fair chance to run though, think I was hitting you at or behind the LOS on most of your run attempts.
Yep I use the Chiefs playbook too. I've been running out of the gun more and have had a little more success doing so. More draws too which have worked for me. I'll pop a good run on a power every once in awhile...But nothing worked against you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:39 PM 03-25-2018
Yep I use the Chiefs playbook too. I've been running out of the gun more and have had a little more success doing so. More draws too which have worked for me. I'll pop a good run on a power every once in awhile...But nothing worked against you.
It wasn't due to any defensive strategy on my end. I just hit triangle, square, or x from the recommended plays. Thats why i was kind of baffled by it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:46 PM 03-25-2018
:-) This was my Madden butthurt therapy session.

[Reply]
Page 124 of 426
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up