ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 365
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:08 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
MahiMike was a hot young stud?
He went a hoggin I bet
[Reply]
TLO 07:07 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
As I look back on life I truly believe I had so many more chances than I even realized. Clueless.
Now you're stuck with a wife that has a smelly poon. :-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:12 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
As I look back on life I truly believe I had so many more chances than I even realized. Clueless.
That's part of your 50/50 hindsight.
[Reply]
eDave 07:14 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Now you're stuck with a wife that has a smelly poon. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:17 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
just had a look at mrs robinson's facebook page

she's from dripping springs, texas :-)

sexy af tho

My my my
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:00 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by Grim:
I agree.
This pic of her creeps me out some.

Her smile is huge and her right eye sits up higher in her face than the left eye socket. She is a mutant slut with a great ass and rack
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:02 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by PHOG:
My my my
And she's a hunch back.
30 years with no possibility of parole. Mutant creature
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:53 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Brooke Lajiness

\The MILF friend
That lady doesn't just fuck, I'm sure she sucks and cleans up too.
[Reply]
scho63 09:29 PM 03-23-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That lady doesn't just ****, I'm sure she sucks and cleans up too.
She is a ball suckin ass lickin crazy nymph for sure! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:40 PM 03-23-2017
This one slipped through the "cracks"somehow :-)

==========================

Teacher Kimberley Peschi Has Been Charged With Assault On Sixth Grader
By Aric Mitchell - March 20, 2017

Kimberley Peschi is not what you would typically think of when hearing the words “teacher charged with assault.” The trim, pretty 40-year-old from Galloway, N.J., is a music teacher in South Jersey with no apparent criminal history. She volunteers at a church and is raising money via GoFundMe to adopt a baby. She is largely respected among her peers and students — even the student that would eventually land her in hot water with authorities.

It is not clear whether Peschi’s actions in this case were purposely vindictive or if she was just engaged in a bit of random horse-play that escalated out of control, but the teacher found herself answering to assault charges after she used her leg to knock over a sixth grade boy, who was rocking back and forth in his chair, reports NJ.com.

When the boy lost balance and went down, he apparently struck his head. Had Peschi started apologizing profusely and making sure the young lad was all right, this might have turned out differently, but the boy’s mother reports that her simple retort to her fallen son was, “And that’s why chairs are meant to sit on and not rock in.”

Ouch.

The boy reported headaches afterward but a CT scan came up negative and not just because most sixth graders don’t have a lot going on up there, but because there appears to be no real damage. Peschi, meanwhile, is on paid leave pending investigation.

The child’s mother said that Kimberley Peschi was her son’s teacher last year, and the boy didn’t have any issues with her. Police claim there are more than one eyewitness videos of the incident. Official charges are simple assault and neglect of children, according to the news site. We’ll let you know how the case shakes out, but in the meantime, how about a round of applause for a bad teacher story that doesn’t end with said-Teach screwing one of her pupils.

Of course, for every one of these, it seems there are a dozen examples of sexual impropriety, so we’ll try not to get too cocky about it.

Other than that, Peschi is active in her South Jersey church apparently, judging by this Press of Atlantic City story from March 2013.

Looks a little like Leah Remini here

[Reply]
loochy 10:38 AM 03-24-2017
So sixth grader...that crosses the line for me. That's sicko territory.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:49 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
Six and a half? Do I hear a 7?
[Reply]
Rooster 10:52 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by loochy:
She kicked his chair out from under him. She didn't hook up with him. I'm not sure why this is even in this thread.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:58 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rooster:
She kicked his chair out from under him. She didn't hook up with him. I'm not sure why this is even in this thread.
Shouldn't be. But she probably shouldn't have done that.
[Reply]
Rooster 11:11 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Shouldn't be. But she probably shouldn't have done that.
Oh it was a total dick move on her part. I was just clarifying she wasn't a pedo just a hot headed bitch.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 365
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up