ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 163
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 04:54 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You're an embarrassment if that's what you're worried about.
What's embarrassing is your apparent inability to focus on multiple things at once....
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:54 PM 04-25-2019
So bottom line: still no actionable evidence that Tyreek abused his son?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 04:54 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But why? That makes zero sense. She had all sorts of opportunity to turn it over earlier. Why now after the investigation is concluded? It seems like that would cause legal problems for her as well as ... whoever did it.*

* - I say that because it's still possible that Tyreek was trying to protect one of his babysitting relatives. We really don't know.
What if something new happened at home? That’s one possible plausible explanation.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:54 PM 04-25-2019
But why? That makes zero sense. She had all sorts of opportunity to turn it over earlier. Why now after the investigation is concluded? It seems like that would cause legal problems for her as well as ... whoever did it.*

* - I say that because it's still possible that Tyreek was trying to protect one of his babysitting relatives. We really don't know.
You guys have never had any experience anywhere in your life with a battered woman have you?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:55 PM 04-25-2019
ok im late here, but wtf is going on?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You have really ****ed up priorities
No...I have priorities. Having the news illegally extort someone, no matter the situation, is one I will always rail against.

That's more ****ed up than this Hill situation...by far. Dangerous..

So people can send leaked recorded phone conversations to the news...and the news can threaten them?
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
ok im late here, but wtf is going on?
Tyreek Hill jerseys are going to be on sale in about two hours
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:55 PM 04-25-2019

I believe she recorded it and sent it to a friend. Never thought it would see the light of day.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So bottom line: still no actionable evidence that Tyreek abused his son?
Uhm no. If the recording shows him basically saying to lie about the arm he's completely ****ed.

Clark will absolutely cut him if this is the case. All we can do is hope the tape shows nothing and she's just on her period.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And while I can appreciate that Chris, the only thing I'm concerned about is retaining the services of my all pro receiver. None of this other shit matters to me at all.
I'm in it for the football, plain and simple. The Chiefs are going all-in to try and win a championship and Hill is a major part of that. I didn't wade through 20 years of shit to finally see this team teed' up with everything it needs to win it all, just to back down at the last hour over something I can't control.
I can't do anything to change that mans life or the life of his family, and neither can you. And do you know why? Because the damage was done when we let him in to the building in the first place. All we can do is demand as a fan base that the organization be more selective in its criteria for football players going forward.

But in Hill's case, we're already in it and there's no turning back. This team bought the ticket and now they need to get on the ride and go. And that means fighting tooth and nail with the NFL once this investigation has settled with law enforcement. It sucks for everyone involved that this is happening, but this is where we find ourselves.
Just a hunch, but my feeling is you're going to be sorely disappointed.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And while I can appreciate that Chris, the only thing I'm concerned about is retaining the services of my all pro receiver. None of this other shit matters to me at all.
I'm in it for the football, plain and simple. The Chiefs are going all-in to try and win a championship and Hill is a major part of that. I didn't wade through 20 years of shit to finally see this team teed' up with everything it needs to win it all, just to back down at the last hour over something I can't control.
I can't do anything to change that mans life or the life of his family, and neither can you. And do you know why? Because the damage was done when we let him in to the building in the first place. All we can do is demand as a fan base that the organization be more selective in its criteria for football players going forward.

But in Hill's case, we're already in it and there's no turning back. This team bought the ticket and now they need to get on the ride and go. And that means fighting tooth and nail with the NFL once this investigation has settled with law enforcement. It sucks for everyone involved that this is happening, but this is where we find ourselves.
Well, you know, good to know. I've found lots of occurrences in the last few years that are real easy tests as to whether someone is a decent human being that I would enjoy having around or whether they're a awful piece of shit and i should avoid at all costs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I believe she recorded it and sent it to a friend. Never thought it would see the light of day.
Perhaps she recorded it to protect herself in case he tried to blame the abuse on her, or in case he ended their relationship before he got his big contract
[Reply]
petegz28 04:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That would make it inadmissible in court so that would explain why it never made it to the hearing. But said Friend might be in a bit of trouble as well. But if this is true...Reek is fucked
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...I have priorities. Having the news illegally extort someone, no matter the situation, is one I will always rail against.

That's more ****ed up than this Hill situation...by far. Dangerous..
oh NOW you have a moral code
[Reply]
jd1020 04:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I bet your priorities aren't at all influenced by the reality that Hill has potentially played his last game as a Chief and that upsets you.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 163
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up