ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 158
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:49 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mecole and Clyde are the guys to look for IMO. They’re gonna be focused on taking Kelce and Tyreek away while putting their 2nd best corner on Sammy. That leaves a big mismatch for Mecole.

Clyde is a wild card but White and David are excellent athletes. He can still ball but it’s not as big of a mismatch.

I think Mecole could have some huge plays Sunday
David is nursing a hamstring injury.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:49 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mecole and Clyde are the guys to look for IMO. They’re gonna be focused on taking Kelce and Tyreek away while putting their 2nd best corner on Sammy. That leaves a big mismatch for Mecole.

Clyde is a wild card but White and David are excellent athletes. He can still ball but it’s not as big of a mismatch.

I think Mecole could have some huge plays Sunday
They can “focus on taking Kelce and Tyreek away” all they want. It’s not going to happen.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 10:53 AM 02-05-2021
I agree on Clyde. A few reporters who watched our training camp pre season stated that are lots of plays in our play book from Clyde to receive. We haven't seen many of them yet and wouldn't be surprised if they come out Sunday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 02-05-2021
Charles Haley.

"You're listening to greatness and when I leave, it leaves with me."

Shows off his 5 SB rings, talks a little bit about teamwork and then picks...

The Chiefs.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:59 AM 02-05-2021
It's getting real now. I just picked up all my Superbowl party supplies and now I'm rewatching last year's Superbowl. C'MON SUNDAY!
[Reply]
GoBills! 11:35 AM 02-05-2021
Bills fan here! Thought I might as well sign up, since we'll be seeing the Chiefs quite a bit in the years to come.

Here's my take on the SB...

All this talk in sports media of the Bucs defense like it's the 85 Bears... KC has a very good defense as well. It seemed like Allen was getting hit on every play in the AFC title Game, and our OL was excellent at pass protection all season and everyone was healthy. Unlike Allen, Brady cannot move, and will either go into a fetal position or lately toss up gifts to the defense when he is pressured.

Also, Tampa Bay has not consistently had to drive the ball in any of their playoff games. Green Bay gave them 2 free TDs, the blown coverage before half and the fumble right after half. Saints did the same type of thing. Up 7, driving, and Cook fumbles. Let them right back in it.

If you go back and really look at it, Tampa has had short fields for quite a few of their scores.

If KC can force them to drive the field consistently Brady is going to toss up gifts like he did in Green Bay.

Also, #1 defense against the deep ball? KC.

I have always been a fan of Andy Reid, so it's great to see him finally getting the respect he deserves as a HC. Mahomes is phenomenal, and it would be great for the game if KC wins this one, because we need new stars without "yeah buts" attached to their legacies.

I predict KC wins by 10+ Chiefs are the better team, by far.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:36 AM 02-05-2021

[Reply]
Red Beans 11:37 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by GoBills!:
Bills fan here! Thought I might as well sign up, since we'll be seeing the Chiefs quite a bit in the years to come.

All this talk in sports media of the Bucs defense like it's the 85 Bears... KC has a very good defense as well. It seemed like Allen was getting hit on every play in the AFC title Game, and our OL was excellent at pass protection all season and everyone was healthy. Unlike Allen, Brady cannot move, and will either go into a fetal position or lately toss up gifts to the defense when he is pressured.

Also, Tampa Bay has not consistently had to drive the ball in any of their playoff games. Green Bay gave them 2 free TDs, the blown coverage before half and the fumble right after half. Saints did the same type of thing. Up 7, driving, and Cook fumbles. Let them right back in it.

If you go back and really look at it, Tampa has had short fields for quite a few of their scores.

If KC can force them to drive the field consistently Brady is going to toss up gifts like he did in Green Bay.

I have always been a fan of Andy Reid, so it's great to see him finally getting the respect he deserves as a HC. Mahomes is phenomenal, and it would be great for the game if KC wins this one, because we need new stars without "yeah buts" attached to their legacies.

You are a good boy. Feel free to continue to contribute relevant information.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:43 AM 02-05-2021

We are unified in our hatred of Tounge-Kissing Tom...Hopefully this is the last year of the NFL coddling him to Superbowls.

Chiefs are primed to be the new enemy..its fun to watch.

Everyone loved Mahomes at first...until he beats THEIR team. Rams/ Seahawks are the only ones left...and the NFCE next year.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:49 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:
"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Absolutely pathetic. How dare you call our landfill a dump.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:50 AM 02-05-2021
Booger says Remmers and Wylie can’t contain JPP and Barrett because there is a reason why they ain’t starters in the league
[Reply]
carcosa 11:50 AM 02-05-2021

You seem like a sweetie!
[Reply]
carcosa 11:50 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Booger says Remmers and Wylie can’t contain JPP and Barrett because there is a reason why they ain’t starters in the league
Oh shit, Booger said that? Shit. Fuck!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Did somebody tell Booger that they’ve both been starters for almost the entire season?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 02-05-2021
I'm just surprised of the mod restraint in not using "Buttpiratesex"
[Reply]
Page 122 of 158
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up