ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 121 of 154
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:58 AM 06-27-2008
No need to alter your plan Mr. Fax.

You know our motto around here: NTTAWWT
[Reply]
Chiefs_4_life 02:44 PM 06-27-2008
what a douche I eat hotter chicks than that for breakfast.
[Reply]
StcChief 03:08 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Chiefs_4_life:
but do you have a bike, that's really all that matters :-)
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 03:09 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by StcChief:
but do you have a bike, that's really all that matters :-)
All I've got is this abnormally large penis, high intellect and fat wallet. Curses for not having a bike ("crotch rocket" is what I call my penis...does that count?).
[Reply]
FAX 03:10 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Chiefs_4_life:
That's nothing. After breakfast, I poop chicks hotter than that.

They're kind of smallish, but I do.

FAX
[Reply]
StcChief 03:10 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
All I've got is this abnormally large penis, high intellect and fat wallet. Curses for not having a bike ("crotch rocket" is what I call my penis...does that count?).
Last time I checked women agree size does matter. :-) Penis,Wallet especially if you can lick your eyebrows
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 03:14 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by StcChief:
Last time I checked women agree size does matter. :-) Penis,Wallet especially if you can lick your eyebrows
This douche is about a six hour bender of Jagr-bombs from waking up with some dude named Chet's nuts on his chin and an aching butthole. He's so cliche'd it's laughable.
[Reply]
StcChief 03:16 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
This douche is about a six hour bender of Jagr-bombs from waking up with some dude named Chet's nuts on his chin and an aching butthole. He's so cliche'd it's laughable.
yeah some good old boy in ATL is gonna wax his a$$ it's not if, it's when.
[Reply]
redbrian 04:59 PM 06-27-2008
I don't know why but the movie cool hand luke comes to mind.......

Sorry didn't read the whole thing but did we ever find out the hourly rate for these hookers....
[Reply]
btlook1 05:06 PM 06-27-2008
I have been watching this thread for a couple of days now. I'm betting this douche hasn't learned his lesson....just goes to prove that there are idiots everywhere!
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:46 PM 06-27-2008
Anyone else notice something?

Although Fonzy has been talking about his bike that will jump over 3 busses, he's yet to show a picture of it?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:50 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Although Fonzy has been talking about his bike that will jump over 3 busses, he's yet to show a picture of it?
I asked for pics of both the bike and the Audi but he didn't produce them.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:54 PM 06-27-2008
Its because the closest thing he has to an Audi or a Motorcycle....is the AMC Pacer with the left side tires off and up on blocks in front of his trailer home.

The guy is a first rate Penis sock. He's a used prison foofie glove.
[Reply]
2112 06:57 PM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

The keyboard of doom is ''CP's Guardian angel/avenging angel'' when mishap befalls here.

Good job! :-)
[Reply]
bogey 06:59 PM 06-27-2008
Come on Midnight, show these people a picture of you on your bike.
[Reply]
Page 121 of 154
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Up