ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 158
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:39 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).

He really thinks they figured out something in the second half to stop the Chiefs. That’s not true but even more importantly the Bucs showed their two game plans against our offense. They aren’t Bellicheck and going to have some crazy new scheme on defense. They showed their options and they aren’t good.

We wisely didn’t really change our offense in the second half and still had plays to make. So they really don’t know what to expect from us should they start with the no blitz defense. But we will certainly carve it up no problem.

But what makes me the most certain we blow them out is that they, like the Bills, have won with unsustainable circumstances in the postseason. They have gotten fortunate turnovers and short fields making up the bulk of their scoring. That won’t keep happening enough for them to keep it close.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:40 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:
"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Lmmfao, what a thin skinned clown. Better sack up if you wanna play on this playground.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:46 AM 02-05-2021

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Hey man. Just wanted to say...

go chug some antifreeze, get AIDS, and die in a dumpsterfire.

It will help you deal with the domination of your squad that you're about to witness.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:50 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
You should have made a " I'm leaving forever " thread :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:21 AM 02-05-2021
HACKED! :-):-):-):-)

In 20 years, I've never seen such thin skinned trolls who only want to dish it and then weep when we dare to dish it back because they walked into our living room and took a dump on the carpet.

I guess it goes to show how many of these Bills fans and now Bucs fan are completely new to the whole football thing.

Hacked. :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:25 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Was the rain purple?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:26 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:37 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
He really thinks they figured out something in the second half to stop the Chiefs. That’s not true but even more importantly the Bucs showed their two game plans against our offense. They aren’t Bellicheck and going to have some crazy new scheme on defense. They showed their options and they aren’t good.

We wisely didn’t really change our offense in the second half and still had plays to make. So they really don’t know what to expect from us should they start with the no blitz defense. But we will certainly carve it up no problem.

But what makes me the most certain we blow them out is that they, like the Bills, have won with unsustainable circumstances in the postseason. They have gotten fortunate turnovers and short fields making up the bulk of their scoring. That won’t keep happening enough for them to keep it close.
Apparently every team "figured it out" in the second half. All our games after the Jets were close in score. If that clown watched any of those games he would notice a trend and it wasn't teams "figuring out" the Chiefs. Buffalo thought that as did most of the media until the Chiefs embarrassed Buffalo in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:43 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
One of our Mods is a funny Motherfucker....:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:44 AM 02-05-2021
Bart Scott is a moron.

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Bart Scott is a moron.
Well, duh.

He has two first names!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:50 AM 02-05-2021
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 AM 02-05-2021
Every analysis that I’ve seen, the common comment is “I never bet against Brady.”

This isn’t prime Brady and Belichick isn’t showing up before the game to coach that defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Every analysis that I’ve seen, the common comment is “I never bet against Brady.”

This isn’t prime Brady and Belichick isn’t showing up before the game to coach that defense.
It's like they've forgotten what happens when you bet against Mahomes.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:54 AM 02-05-2021
I’m looking forward to next week when the narrative is inevitably that the Bucs defense failed Brady and how Brady never had a chance because of the coaching and defense.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 158
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Up