ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you please beat the Patriots?
OCinBuffalo 01:33 AM 12-05-2019
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:44 PM 12-21-2019
Fraud team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:44 PM 12-21-2019
Population chart of Buffalo. Fuck this city to death. Only good thing about it was the dildo-throwing fans, and now I hope they all lose their jobs and are forced to move to Detroit.

Expect that population decline to spike when fans have to watch Josh Allen chucking shit for 10 years, never being able to even hit the broadside of a goddamn barn.
Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.40.07 PM.jpg (41.4 KB) 
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:45 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by OCinBuffalo:
Look. It's not huge ask.

I know, I know, it helps the Bills more than you, sorta. But really, truly, do you want the Patriots to win the AFC East again? Isn't this the #1 team in the NFL for hating the "Patriot Way"? (Romeo Crennel, Matt Cassel, Scott Pioli, need I go on?)

If the Bills win out, the ONLY thing we need is for you to beat the Pats. Now, this does have the unfortunate side effect of making us the #1 seed. And, yes, the Chiefs have a terrible playoff record in Buffalo(Bruce Smith sez hello).

But, that's a small price to pay, isn't it? After all, you might be able to win here...for the first time since the merger, you never know.

Can you finally get your secondary to just be...average? Can you cover a #1 bust WR, Sanu(the old Yoda, not the baby) and a bunch of street FAs? Can your slot CB realize that the ball is coming his way 80% of the time, cause he's covering Edelman? Can your OLB realize that the ball is coming his way the rest of the time, because he's covering White?

There, I just gave you the gameplan too. Now, can you please get it done?
Yes, we can.

Can you? Of course not.

Because your team is a fraud and does NOTHING but choke in big games, especially against Brady. He owns your soul.

I feel sorry for your fanbase that you have to follow that team.

Not you, though. You can choke on one of your dildos and stay miserable.
[Reply]
493rd 06:48 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Shut up loser
Is what I said incorrect shitbag?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:48 PM 12-21-2019
Buffalo sucks. Putrid fakes. Their D is way overrated as well. NE looked like a power run team while Allen looked buffaloed.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:49 PM 12-21-2019
The Bills should think of getting a QB, IMO. Maybe someone should tweet them about it
[Reply]
PHOG 06:52 PM 12-21-2019
Buffalo sucks, not once, but twice you frauds couldn't get it done. faggots!!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:53 PM 12-21-2019
I hope the OP is chugging antifreeze right now!
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:53 PM 12-21-2019
The Bills should take a look at Jameis Winston, might be a good stopgap for them
[Reply]
loochy 06:54 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Is what I said incorrect shitbag?
Yea, because the Chiefs strolled in there a couple of weeks ago and beat them handily.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:57 PM 12-21-2019
Fuck you Buffalo you fucking fuck asses
[Reply]
493rd 07:16 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yea, because the Chiefs strolled in there a couple of weeks ago and beat them handily.
Yes, and doing it again in the playoffs is harder.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 12-21-2019
hey buffalo

you fucking SUCK
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 PM 12-21-2019
Fuck the Bills!
[Reply]
Frazod 07:46 PM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fuck the Bills!
But thanks for Mahomes, suckers!