ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
Amnorix 03:05 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
That’s one way to look at it, I suppose. It’s also the same defense that ALLOWED 31 points in two separate halves to the Chiefs last year. That doesn’t scream elite, sorry.

With AB, your offense would have been extremely dynamic and hard to stop. Without him, it’s more manageable. You guys MAY still be the better team. Time will tell. We’ll see you again in November. And then hopefully again in January.

Looking forward to it.

I agree the Patriots offense would be much better with AB, but he's a moron and so we'll see how it goes without him.

BUT KEEP IN MIND IF HE'S CLEARED HE CAN RESIGN WITH US. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:06 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
And this year will be tarnished with RAPE.

Like, you're worried the Patriots will rape you? Nah, I'm sure it will be competitive.

:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 03:06 PM 09-20-2019
Put all Patriots fans in concentration camps
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:06 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Like, you're worried the Patriots will rape you? Nah, I'm sure it will be competitive.

:-)
Like, as in, they signed a rapist and played the rapist.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:06 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lose by 17 and all it will do is annoy me because of the number of fuckstain hot take artists who will spend the next 12 weeks trying to convince themselves that Lamar Jackson is some evolutionary Mike Vick and the Ravens are now the team to dethrone the Patriots.

{yawn}

It'll make Colin Cowherd particularly intolerable and other than that won't move the needle. This is gonna be what it's gonna be.

Has anyone seen the 'home field advantage' index? The Chiefs are actually near the bottom of the league - y'know why? It isn't because they're bad at home; we know they aren't. No, it's because they're damn near a full standard deviation better than 2nd place on the road in the recent past. So the conclusion was that homefield doesn't make them any better at all - they're equally awesome wherever they play.

So whatever. Arrowhead would be better so I could be there to watch the changing of the guard. But if it's Foxborough? So be it.

Let's just go do this.
This is why I don’t get why people are so worried about the Pats easy schedule and not getting the #1 seed.

Anybody that’s been paying attention since Mahomes stepped on the field week 17 @ Denver in 2017 should know that it doesn’t fucking matter where we play. This team is the same either way.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:08 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
I don't believe for one second that the patriots were totally in the dark before they signed Brown. Anybody who believes that is either in denial or just plain naïve. The patriots thought they played their cards perfectly waiting for Brown to shoot his way out of Oakland. Serves them right. I hope shit keeps going south for that pompous and unethical organization.

What possible reason do you have to think they knew about this rape thing when nobody else did? Makes no sense at all.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:11 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
One thing left.

Tom Brady must pay for his hubris with his own flesh. He needs to get hurt.

Sorry, Amnorix. All humans will die. Brady and his Rasputin Marianne Williamson fucking faith healer can't live forever. His body will break down.

And right now he doesn't realize this. He thinks he's doing great.

He's had two Super Bowls to ride off into the sunset with (the Falcons and Rams). He has declined both opportunities to cement his legacy. And that kind of arrogance should be punishable.

He believes nothing is wrong with him. No, Tom. The stuff that is wrong with you will soon swell up and become a very obvious problem as soon as the perfectly placed hit crushes your weakened-with-age bones, which pierce a goddamn intestine, causing internal bleeding.

What will you say then, Icarus? Guess you shouldn't have flown so close to the sun, huh?

It's football. A game. An entertaining sport. Karma doesn't mean shit. His legacy is complete an assured, whether he goes out with a bang or a whimper. How many years did Montana play after last winning a SB? Even for another team...

Hell, the only QBs I can think of that won a SB in their final year were Elway and Peyton, and EVERYONE knows they didn't win those SBs because those QBs were at the peak of their powers.
[Reply]
chinaski 03:11 PM 09-20-2019
Bellichick couldn't fix Aaron Hernandez from murdering and he couldn't fix Antonio Brown. He's a failure as a coach, and as a human being.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:11 PM 09-20-2019
And that’s the end of ABs career
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:12 PM 09-20-2019
Hopefully this is it for this freak, but......I bet it isn't.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:12 PM 09-20-2019
Seems like the upshot of this is that AB is likely out of the NFL and sponsorship game until his legal controversies are adjudicated.

It's one thing to stand by talent you are already tied to, and another to forge a new relationship in the immediate aftermath of allegations.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:12 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Put all Patriots fans in concentration camps

Sure Heinrich. Whatever you say.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:13 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Sure. Keep telling yourself that. I mean, it's totally not the same defense that kept KC from scoring any TDs at all in two different first halves, when no other team did that even once, or the one that held the high flying Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl.

Then went out and got Jaime Collins, and has a bunch of young guys who have gotten better.

You're gonna stomp us. I quake in fear for the humiliation my beloved team will suffer before the unstoppable might of the greatest offense in the history of sports, much less football.

Go with that. See you in the AFCCG.

[Reply]
Amnorix 03:13 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Seems like the upshot of this is that AB is likely out of the NFL and sponsorship game until his legal controversies are adjudicated.

It's one thing to stand by talent you are already tied to, and another to forge a new relationship in the immediate aftermath of allegations.

Yeah, probably untouchable at this point, until the stink of all the allegations goes away. His career could well be over.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:13 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

XFL first stop
[Reply]
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up