ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 11:12 PM 12-13-2018
This, my friends...is how you truly control the outcome of a game.

Choo CHoo...welcome to the LA Express. 5 weeks in a row (and counting) the refs have gifted the Chargers.

Funny, I went to few other teams TNF game threads. EVERY ONE of them were talking how rigged this was...

I prepared myself after the Rams game...so not really shocked. NFL doesn't care if you think it's rigged or not..

Two nationally televised Chargers games in 3 weeks...and both have had controversial officiating that led directly to Chargers points.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:33 PM 12-16-2018
Kind of amazing that Patriots had ZERO penalties against KC...and 14 tonight against the Steelers.

I've never seen them get last drive flags...so this was a first.

It's all about the late season ratings. Couldn't have Pittsburgh going to New Orleans next week in 2nd place. The might have missed the playoffs all together.

Chiefs are going to get raped by the officials next Sunday night....it's the NFLs last chance to gift LAC HFA. It'll be the 4th time this year on a National broadcast that they screw them.

The Ravens better lube up too...NFL is not letting the Chargers lose.

These are your two best bets next weekend....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:37 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Kind of amazing that Patriots had ZERO penalties against KC...and 14 tonight against the Steelers.

It's all about the late season ratings. Couldn't have Pittsburgh going to New Orleans next week in 2nd place.
SF won, so SEA didn't clinch.

Gotta have those playoff implications for the primetime SNF Dec 23 extravaganza...

Don't want Seattle resting starters. Not good for ratings.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:50 PM 12-16-2018
Dont ever rule out the NFL's ability to destroy the Chiefs...it would make perfect sense for Gruden to come to Arrowhead and knock KC out of HFA on a terrible call....after having HFA for essentially the entire year.
[Reply]
-King- 07:00 PM 12-16-2018

It's all about the late season ratings. Couldn't have Pittsburgh going to New Orleans next week in 2nd place. The might have missed the playoffs all together.

Chiefs are going to get raped by the officials next Sunday night....it's the NFLs last chance to gift LAC HFA. It'll be the 4th time this year on a National broadcast that they get screw them.

It's funny how every thing fits your narrative. If NE gets no penalties, if they get a bunch, doesn't matter. Somehow you're going to get it to fit your agenda.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:14 PM 12-16-2018
Well, he's right. It all depends on the storyline
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:17 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well, he's right. It all depends on the storyline
This is the headline from NFL.com...

"Steelers thwart their eternal foil in win over Pats"

Funny...wasn't this the exact storyline from the Chargers/Chiefs game?

NFL is definitely catering to the lowest common denominator...and stand by my assessment that they think fans are too stupid to notice.

14 penalties on NE...after zero against KC? They can **** right off with that horseshit...

The snake is officially eating itself...unbridled greed is like the California wildfires. It'll consume everything it can until there is nothing left...
[Reply]
-King- 11:26 PM 12-16-2018
This is the headline from NFL.com...

"Steelers thwart their eternal foil in win over Pats"

Funny...wasn't this the exact storyline from the Chargers/Chiefs game?

NFL is definitely catering to the lowest common denominator...and stand by my assessment that they think fans are too stupid to notice.

14 penalties on NE...after zero against KC? They can **** right off with that horseshit...

The snake is officially eating itself...unbridled greed is like the California wildfires. It'll consume everything it can until there is nothing left...
So you predicted the Patriots would lose and have a bunch of penalties against them huh? And that the Rams would lose too?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:32 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you predicted the Patriots would lose and have a bunch of penalties against them huh? And that the Rams would lose too?
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh..I knew the Patriots were going to lose....most definitely. Read the tea leaves...they have a road game against the Saints and a loss puts them is serious jeopardy of missing the playoffs. You guys must suck at at betting...

The Steelers raised such a shitstorm over the officiating in the SNF Charger game...that the League over compensated.

14 penalties on Terrific Tom's team...and a few on his late game tying drive attempt? I've never seen that before...ever.

NE fans are freaked the **** out...they arent used to having their "go to" fail them...that being the officials. It's like a trust fund kid's reaction...when his parents cut him off.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:39 PM 12-16-2018

Chiefs are going to get raped by the officials next Sunday night....it's the NFLs last chance to gift LAC HFA. It'll be the 4th time this year on a National broadcast that they screw them.

I get the league wants to drum up support in LA, but I don’t buy a home field assurance for the Chargers. That dinky little stadium hosting two potential games? 1/4 to 1/3 of it is filled by opposing fans.

Rivers is respected, but not entitled to a retirement gift like Manning and Lewis were. A Brees/Rivers Superbowl is a decent storyline, but a shootout in Atlanta between young guns Goff and Mahomes will rock the ratings.
The Rams will get a bye and host a game. That’s enough for the West coast....

The Chiefs season will be foreshadowed next Sunday night.
Chiefs win? I think they go all the way.
Chiefs lose? They go one and done again, and Chiefsplanet melts down in rage.
[Reply]
-King- 11:43 PM 12-16-2018
Oh..I knew the Patriots were going to lose....most definitely.

The Steelers raised such a shitstorm over the officiating in the SNF Charger game...that the League over compensated.

14 penalties on Terrific Tom's team...and a few on his late game tying drive attempt? I've never seen that before...ever.

NE fans are freaked the **** out...they arent used to having their "go to" fail them...that being the officials. It's like a trust fund kid's reaction...when his parents cut him off.
So the league said fuck Robert Kraft?

And what are your predictions for next week? What about playoff seeds? Let's get them down in writing just so you can prove how rigged the league is.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 PM 12-16-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
A Brees/Rivers Superbowl is a decent storyline, but a shootout in Atlanta between young guns Goff and Mahomes will rock the ratings.
I dont disagree...in a rational world this would be the play.

NFL has a steaming dog turd on its hands...and Mahomes/Goff are going to be around for a while.

This is about right now...and the NFL executives trying fix what Spanos dumped on them...and really tightened the screws by signing a 20 year lease.

They are trying to make it work...which it wont.

Should have just moved them to San Antonio....
[Reply]
Rivaldo 02:05 AM 12-17-2018
It's gonna be a party when, from our perch at home in front of our TVs, we see our boyees administer a heavy dose of Avicide.

wat

[Reply]
Rivaldo 02:07 AM 12-17-2018
SD lose out anyway
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:18 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
SD lose out anyway
I'm betting my Christmas money on the Chargers vs. the Ravens. NFL has a SNF game the next day...they need drama for ratings. Chiefs/Chargers HFA in the balance...we all just saw what lengths they will go to.

If the NFL is going to rig the shit out of things...might as well make some $$$.

Chargers losing takes all the drama out of this dec 23rd game...think about it.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:23 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
So the league said **** Robert Kraft?

And what are your predictions for next week? What about playoff seeds? Let's get them down in writing just so you can prove how rigged the league is.
Posted via Mobile Device
You really don't think some teams get favorable calls?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up