ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Listen, people. We need to have a talk about a Chiefs name change at some point.
penguinz 07:52 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol, in a previous quote, I quoted an Indian who in fact did.
The argument that it isn't a racist term because they use it among themselves is one of the most ignorant comments ever. if you cannot understand this then you are more ignorant than I thought.
[Reply]
scho63 11:14 PM 06-29-2020
redskins is not racist. Indians referred to themselves as such.
I would have agreed last year. The goal posts have been moved 500 yards :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:16 AM 06-30-2020
redskins is not racist. Indians referred to themselves as such.
And Black people call each other the "N" word all the time but I don't think a hockey team called the Nashville N******s would be a good idea. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:41 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
And Black people call each other the "N" word all the time but I don't think a hockey team called the Nashville N******s would be a good idea. :-)
Hmm, interesting. This post doesn't jive with how I'd have assumed you'd feel about the situation.

For clarity, would you encourage a name change for the Redskins because its offensive?
[Reply]
scho63 12:04 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm, interesting. This post doesn't jive with how I'd have assumed you'd feel about the situation.

For clarity, would you encourage a name change for the Redskins because its offensive?
It's not for me to say. I'm not offended but I can sure see how if team was called the Yellowskins Asians would take offense.

So in the current environment, the pressure will be intense.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:48 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
who cares? words are just words. they only bother you if you let them.

the fact is we are pretty stupid if we let are emotions and health be altered by a word.
but thats why they call it - spelling.. speaking casts spells.

why else would telling a kid he's stupid or evil ,over and over, then help psychologically f up his life? repeating these stupid racist arguments makes people believe them. they are unproven, unnecessary and untrue.

all political propaganda.
[Reply]
redfan 05:26 PM 06-29-2020
The Kansas City Rainmen, bringin' the thunder
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:57 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by redhed:
The Kansas City Rainmen, bringin' the thunder
That has a nice ring to it. I could go for that.
[Reply]
seclark 06:02 PM 06-29-2020
If you have to change it
Wind dried foreskins
Unless it offends Jewish rabbi
sec
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:43 PM 06-29-2020
Pussy Slayers
[Reply]
Kman34 05:45 PM 06-29-2020
I will not except any change that doesn't involve a red uniform and a red helmet...
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:54 PM 06-29-2020
The only acceptable name would be the Kansas City Social Justice Warriors.

We can convert the "Tomahawk Chop" to a celebration of beheading racists and sexists.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:19 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
The only acceptable name would be the Kansas City Social Justice Warriors.

We can convert the "Tomahawk Chop" to a celebration of beheading racists and sexists.
That's nice. But that would make us the Kansas city SJWS. Jews would be offended.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:08 PM 06-29-2020
I keep pondering names related to the pioneers on the Oregon trail, or the pony express. But there's really no catchy name with the pony express. Maybe we could be the Kansas City Conestogas or something.

But now that I think about it, settling the west probably isn't acceptable behavior these days.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:13 PM 06-29-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I keep pondering names related to the pioneers on the Oregon trail, or the pony express. But there's really no catchy name with the pony express. Maybe we could be the Kansas City Conestogas or something.

But now that I think about it, settling the west probably isn't acceptable behavior these days.
Flatlanders
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up