ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney
TimBone 06:49 PM 02-17-2022
So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:02 AM 02-18-2022
ChiefsPlanet voted for an All Decade Chiefs team and they chose Jovan Belcher to play LB.

That's a real life blunder, even though it's ChiefsPlanet focused.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:04 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's funny, I hated Hootie in the beginning. He annoyed the shit out of me and we went round after round. But after I got unjustly railroaded out of here, my most passionate defender was.... Hootie. And he was far more vocal about it than a lot of people that I thought would be vocal about it.

I know he's burned his bridges and will never be let back, but he gets an eternal free pass from me.
I wasn’t around much at all at that time (I’m fact the only reason I knew anything about what was going on was because you sent me an off the board message) but, I’m not surprised to learn he had the back of someone getting banned, solidarity and all.

However, I can appreciate where you are coming from and the sense of a “life debt”, so to speak.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:05 AM 02-18-2022
Yeah, I'm quite baffled people haven't just accepted it's reerun and move on with their day. Some of the other shit is pretty fucking dumb, yes, but his actually happened on CP instead of a story being told about real world shenanigans AND it got the actual FBI up in here looking around. That wins. Period.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:09 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I wasn’t around much at all at that time (I’m fact the only reason I knew anything about what was going on was because you sent me an off the board message) but, I’m not surprised to learn he had the back of someone getting banned, solidarity and all.

However, I can appreciate where you are coming from and the sense of a “life debt”, so to speak.
At one point he came back as a mult and it seemed the mods were on the fence about letting him stay, but then his detractors starting ripping on him and he went back to old ways. I tried to talk him down, but Hootie's gotta Hootie. After that he charged past the point of no return.
[Reply]
TLO 10:24 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
ChiefsPlanet voted for an All Decade Chiefs team and they chose Jovan Belcher to play LB.

That's a real life blunder, even though it's ChiefsPlanet focused.
What?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
At one point he came back as a mult and it seemed the mods were on the fence about letting him stay, but then his detractors starting ripping on him and he went back to old ways. I tried to talk him down, but Hootie's gotta Hootie. After that he charged past the point of no return.
Remember when you would rate things 3 POOTIES!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, I'm quite baffled people haven't just accepted it's reerun and move on with their day. Some of the other shit is pretty ****ing dumb, yes, but his actually happened on CP instead of a story being told about real world shenanigans AND it got the actual FBI up in here looking around. That wins. Period.
Yeah not even close. No way dude didn't get fired too right?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:41 AM 02-18-2022
When did the FBI thing happen? I must have completely missed it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
When did the FBI thing happen? I must have completely missed it.
He is/was a private pilot. IIRC, he was scheduled to give a Democratic presidential candidate a ride and suggested he down the plane to get rid of her.

Don't quote me on that, I'm working from a feeble memory here.
[Reply]
luv 10:46 AM 02-18-2022
One word: Moooo
[Reply]
stumppy 10:56 AM 02-18-2022
How about underwater hurricanes, lawn mower boy, and orange juice.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:58 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He is/was a private pilot. IIRC, he was scheduled to give a Democratic presidential candidate a ride and suggested he down the plane to get rid of her.

Don't quote me on that, I'm working from a feeble memory here.
Was it in the lounge or DC?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:00 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Was it in the lounge or DC?
That's classified.
[Reply]
F150 11:14 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
KC Native took a pic of his dick comparing it to the size of a stick of deodorant.

I forget was that the reason he was banned? I recall a mod not long ago saying he tried to make another account but didn't get by

Its believed by a few he is back under a different name again
[Reply]
loochy 11:24 AM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
KC Native took a pic of his dick comparing it to the size of a stick of deodorant.

I forget was that the reason he was banned? I recall a mod not long ago saying he tried to make another account but didn't get by
It was probably one of those trial size or travel size deodorants
[Reply]
Page 12 of 29
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up