ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Media Center>Big Bang Theory
Ebolapox 11:23 PM 10-26-2013
Originally Posted by cardken2:
I watch both BBT and 2BG because my GF likes them. I try to find the brightside. Kuoco's tits and Behrs Legs.
kat denning has an AMAZING rack as well, fwiw
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:02 AM 11-26-2013

[Reply]
splatbass 08:59 AM 11-26-2013
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Awesome.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 02:04 PM 11-26-2013
nice. i saw the pics but not the behind the scenes. They photoshopped her hips a bit in the layout, but I dont mind she looks amazing
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:57 AM 12-06-2013
Holy shit! CBS' ratings juggernaut and they still need a shitload of Dyson product placement?

5 minutes in, and I scarcely stop pondering what an air multiplier is doing sitting on a credenza in the background at Sheldon and Leonard's, when Bernadette comes clomping in with uniball B-story?
[Reply]
splatbass 12:02 PM 12-06-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Holy shit! CBS' ratings juggernaut and they still need a shitload of Dyson product placement?

5 minutes in, and I scarcely stop pondering what an air multiplier is doing sitting on a credenza in the background at Sheldon and Leonard's, when Bernadette comes clomping in with uniball B-story?
Product placement seems to be a big money maker in TV these days. Earlier in the season on Hawaii Five-0 Danno's silver Camaro, which was always displayed prominently in the show, was burned by some bad guys and they made a big deal out of him getting a brand new black Camaro.

I've been noticing this kind of thing for a while now, I think we might as well get used to it. It does bug me when entire scenes are written into the show solely for that purpose, like Bernadette vacuuming.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 05:20 PM 12-06-2013
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I've been noticing this kind of thing for a while now, I think we might as well get used to it. It does bug me when entire scenes are written into the show solely for that purpose, like Bernadette vacuuming.
What about dialog? Burn Notice was really bad about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xlSN9_XT0
[Reply]
splatbass 07:45 PM 12-06-2013
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
What about dialog? Burn Notice was really bad about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4xlSN9_XT0
I remember an episode of The Glades, which was sponsored by Kia, where they spent a whole scene discussing the features of his new Kia. It was so blatant it was ridiculous.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:23 PM 12-06-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

since when does NEED ever mean anything when it comes to getting more money.

the more popular the show the more companies will pay for product placement.

Networks will never turn down more money.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:43 PM 12-07-2013
Anyone catch Sheldon's line while he's playing with the train?

Here comes the embarrassment express. Stops at Fraudville, Wonderblunderburg, and Kansas City. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:44 PM 12-07-2013
Originally Posted by BCD:
Anyone catch Sheldon's line while he's playing with the train?

Here comes the embarrassment express. Stops at Fraudville, Wonderblunderburg, and Kansas City. :-)
Followed by "It's a hub."
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:46 PM 12-07-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The aforementioned seemed prophetic. I thought of the Chiefs immediately.
[Reply]
splatbass 08:51 PM 12-07-2013
Originally Posted by BCD:
The aforementioned seemed prophetic. I thought of the Chiefs immediately.
You think 9-3 is embarrassing?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:13 AM 12-08-2013
Originally Posted by splatbass:
You think 9-3 is embarrassing?
No, but I think you lack a sense of humor.
[Reply]
007 11:22 AM 12-08-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
thought that was great. :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up