ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year
BigRedChief 04:39 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Well, work bit me in the ass for that weekend. Pretty much zero chance of me attending now. May not even get to watch the game live on tv.
welll that sucks.:-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:04 PM 08-13-2019
Gave the link and and Alexa's information to one of the guys at work who has a friend from KC coming in for the game. He is a Pat's fan but his buddy is a diehard Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:36 PM 08-13-2019
Today at lunch I was sitting in a booth next to a guy who was explaining to his buddy, also a Jags fan how Jacksonville was going to beat KC.

He explained how:

1) Jalen Ramsey and AJ Bouye were going to shut down Hill and Watkins
2) Calais Campbell , Yannick Ngakoue and Josh Allen were going to have Mahomes on his back or running for his life all game long
3) Miles Jack was going to shadow and make Kelce a non-factor
4) Nick Foles was going to pick apart the cornerbacks
5) Leonard Fournette was going to run thru the KC front line and eat up the clock....keeping Mahomes on the bench
6) Dede Westbrook was going to have a bigger game than Hill

I heard how their defense was going to shut down our offense and that their offense had to be just decent to beat.our defense.

As I was leaving I had to stop and say something. I told him if Bill Belichick and John Harbaugh couldn't stop our offense
for 60 minutes what made him think Doug Marrone could.

You would have thought I stepped on his pet dog.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:02 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Today at lunch I was sitting in a booth next to a guy who was explaining to his buddy, also a Jags fan how Jacksonville was going to beat KC.

He explained how:

2) Calais Campbell , Yannick Ngakoue and Josh Allen were going to have Mahomes on his back or running for his life all game long
5) Leonard Fournette was going to run thru the KC front line and eat up the clock....keeping Mahomes on the bench

I heard how their defense was going to shut down our offense and that their offense had to be just decent to beat.our defense.

As I was leaving I had to stop and say something. I told him if Bill Belichick and John Harbaugh couldn't stop our offense

The Jags fans must be the dumbest in the league. The radio hosts, writers aren't much better. This is a college town used to winning championships. They simply don't know how the NFL works.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:35 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
The Jags fans must be the dumbest in the league. The radio hosts, writers aren't much better. This is a college town used to winning championships. They simply don't know how the NFL works.
You are probably listening to 1010XL aren't you?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:

He explained how:

Got some of those down here too. They say if Bellicheck can stop them, we can too. They just forget their coach ain't Bellichck and we scored 31 points against the master of defensive game plans in the 2nd half.The Dream on song should be playing....
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:31 PM 08-13-2019
Saw Jags likely without a starting O lineman and WR for opening game.
Cam Robinson and Marquis Lee. They already have a ton of questionable for week 1 players. Most will likely play but not looking good for those 2 players.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/...uars/injuries/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 08-13-2019
thunderstorms

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:52 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
thunderstorms

Typical Florida summer weather.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 08-13-2019
55% chance of thunderstorms doesn't fill my heart with glee
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 PM 08-13-2019
it storms down here pretty much every afternoon for about 15-20 minutes in the summer. It’s going to feel like 105 degrees on game day. Probably welcome the rain. Shouldn’t effect the field.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:09 AM 08-14-2019
It isn't the rain that should bother anyone....bring a poncho for the 20 minute semi-monsoon in the afternoon. Once it's over take off the poncho and use it as a seat cushion.

What's more annoying is the rain turning the stadium into an oversized sauna.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:38 AM 08-14-2019
Are you really taking a 3-week forward forecast seriously? In Florida no less?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:15 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Are you really taking a 3-week forward forecast seriously? In Florida no less?
It’s literally the forecast for May through September. Cut and paste it’s always the same. Hot, humid, thunderstorms. Repeat
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:14 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It’s literally the forecast for May through September. Cut and paste it’s always the same. Hot, humid, thunderstorms. Repeat
You forgot "bake in the afternoon sauna"
[Reply]
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up