Yeah, techno is teh win. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:01 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, techno is teh win. :-)
:-) Try again please.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:50 PM 05-08-2009
This isn't even a fair fight... Cinderella, they were better than most back in the 80s and still today, they're rock solid on tour.

Warrant, Winger and Slaughter shouldn't even qualify for this debate... they had a few good songs between them, but nothing that rivals Cinderella's success.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:54 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This isn't even a fair fight... Cinderella, they were better than most back in the 80s and still today, they're rock solid on tour.

Warrant, Winger and Slaughter shouldn't even qualify for this debate... they had a few good songs between them, but nothing that rivals Cinderella's success.
Poison was probably more successful than Cinderella but I agree about them being better than the other 3 bands.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:06 AM 05-09-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Poison was probably more successful than Cinderella but I agree about them being better than the other 3 bands.
Sure, Poison sold more albums and had more top 40 hits, but Cinderella was the better band. I'm a huge hair metal fan, like most of the bands mentioned in this thread... but, I think Cinderella was one of the better bands of that era.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:09 AM 05-09-2009
, I think Cinderella was one of the better bands of that era.
I would have to agree. I loved when they went to a more bluesy sound on Long Cold Winter.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:14 AM 05-09-2009
Sure, Poison sold more albums and had more top 40 hits, but Cinderella was the better band. I'm a huge hair metal fan, like most of the bands mentioned in this thread... but, I think Cinderella was one of the better bands of that era.
I agree with that. I was a huge Cinderella fan and actually had a couple of Cinderella T-shirts back in the day and owned all their albums. And I agree with Deberg Long Cold Winter was a great album.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:56 PM 05-08-2009
Oh god here comes the warriers of cinderella, PUMP THAT DEVIL HORNS YOU ROCKERS OUT THERE ROCKERS OF CINDERELLA
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:58 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Oh god here comes the warriers of cinderella, PUMP THAT DEVIL HORNS YOU ROCKERS OUT THERE ROCKERS OF CINDERELLA
:-) at Penz avy!!!!!!

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:31 PM 05-08-2009
Now that somebody has finally mentioned the Bullet Boys, it's time to unleash the perfect storm on this thread.

I saw Cinderella live in Ames Iowa as a headliner.

The opening acts?

Winger

and the BULLET BOYS.

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:11 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by THISmaqe:
Now that somebody has finally mentioned the Bullet Boys, it's time to unleash the perfect storm on this thread.

I saw Cinderella live in Ames Iowa as a headliner.

The opening acts?

Winger

and the BULLET BOYS.

BB only had one good album, but so did Cinderella.( And no, it wasn't Long, Cold, Douchebath!:-) )

My bass player's cheez-lovin' girlfriend wanted to go see Warrant on their first tour through KC at the Granada Theater in KCK. So being young, with nothing better to do, I went along. We made it through two songs before she turned to him and said, "this sucks, can we leave"? :-)
[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 02:55 AM 05-09-2009
I didn't feel like reading all this, but the answer is Ratt.

edit: So somebody said Ratt on the first page. Good to know I'm not alone!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:23 AM 05-09-2009
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge:
I didn't feel like reading all this, but the answer is Ratt.

edit: So somebody said Ratt on the first page. Good to know I'm not alone!
"That ain't no bar, that's a saloon"!

RATT - 'Wanted Man'

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:22 AM 05-09-2009
So I hopped in the wife's car last night and she has XM. Perfect opportunity as any to turn on XM 41 - Hair Nation.

I caught the last 45 seconds of Winger's "Hungry" before they laid my mind at the footsteps of fate...

"Bang Go the Bells!"

[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up