ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 158
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:32 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:
Just a playoff hobby you know, when the stakes are the highest. As a buc fan the saints meltdown is the most glorious but I have a feeling this will be epic
Sweet Jesus, if you only do this when the Bucs make the playoffs... was there even internet last time they made the playoffs?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:26 AM 02-05-2021
Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:36 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).

Oh, we should be prepared for it. If/when the Chiefs win Sunday (and immediately start talking about making history next year with #3/3 straight), the heel turn will be complete for the Chiefs.

They’re going to become the bad guys. The boogeyman. The team everyone loves to hate.

They’re poised to turn into Thanos.

And me? I am here for it.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:37 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Prince’s halftime show in the rain was phenomenal.
Was the rain purple?
[Reply]
GingaChief 07:38 AM 02-05-2021
Finally made it to the weekend! Not long to go now boys.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:39 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh, we should be prepared for it. If/when the Chiefs win Sunday (and immediately start talking about making history next year with #3/3 straight), the heel turn will be complete for the Chiefs.

They’re going to become the bad guys. The boogeyman. The team everyone loves to hate.

They’re poised to turn into Thanos.

And me? I am here for it.
I don’t take it personally, it’s just a jealousy thing because every fan in the world would do unforgivable things to have the setup Kansas City currently has.

The only reason the majority of the country is pulling for them this week is Brady being on the other side. For third party viewers, it’s a really exciting matchup IMO but you’re not going to be thrilled with either outcome.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:54 AM 02-05-2021
Hopefully Kelce will run it in. Instead of trying to throw it to PMII
[Reply]
dtrain 08:06 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-):-)
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 08:11 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I can see why you came to our board. I've visited the Bucs Boards and they are anemic at best, outright embarrassing at the lack of activity for a Superbowl week...
I visited 2 sites and there is virtually no posts on the game. It's like Tampa has a total of 20 fans.
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:15 AM 02-05-2021
"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 08:18 AM 02-05-2021

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol

[Reply]
Dartgod 08:19 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:26 AM 02-05-2021
pyrex is broken
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:29 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Adding “lol” doesn’t hide your tears.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 08:37 AM 02-05-2021

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 119 of 158
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129 > Last »
Up