Page 119 of 173
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 04:36 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I'm not sure you can read.

He posted at 159 per what you said, then you post a tweet that came through at 302 but it was already reported?

He said that whole day that we would be happy with the results
That news broke at 1:00PM I’ll find the original tweet
BlackOp 04:36 PM 04-30-2019
She could have passed out due to realizing her $100 million dream life just went up in flames, her child is gone...and her friend just sold her out. So there's that...

Of course Florio hears about the call...then immediately tweets Hill could have "possibly" assaulted Crystal to the entire country. Hll is just getting railroaded...
SAUTO 04:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Which has been confirmed by what source? He didn’t predict anything.... check his post history...
I've READ his posts. You are wrong.
tyreekthefreak 04:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So if this is news about an ambulance at the Hill household within the last month and an injury to Crystal that seems suspicious, what new theories will CP sleuths unmask? Tune in to CP shortly...
What if it ain't???
FlorentinePogen 04:38 PM 04-30-2019
Did LaCanfora, Kleinman and Florio make any tweets last week about Jim Brown's appearance announcing the Browns draft pick? He was investigated in at least six cases of beating and/or raping women during his career and admitted to slapping women in his memoirs, even going so far as to blame it on the women "being on their periods".

Do they tweet out a "remember when" everytime media darling Larry Fitzgerald catches a TD, bringing up the charge that he tore chunks out his wife's hair and slammed her face first into a marble floor?

Do they tweet about Matt Patricia's sexual assault allegations every week the Lions play?

Why weren't they signaling on twitter that the Seahawks were a terrible organization for the past two years that they had Frank Clark on their roster?
SAUTO 04:38 PM 04-30-2019
Pretty sure no i'm fucking positive that the da had a news conference at 3pm.

Because I was working at 1 and was driving to kc at 3 and made the wife drive so I could watch the presser
TwistedChief 04:39 PM 04-30-2019
You're really going to tell us that the news that there would be no charges filed publicly broke at 1pm, hours before the DA's press conference?

We have Sgt Mahomo - a decorated Twitter investigator - at our disposal, and even he was unable to procure such information in advance.

Yet Duncan knew.
SAUTO 04:40 PM 04-30-2019
Which has been confirmed by what source? He didn’t predict anything.... check his post history...
Nothing you have came up with has been confirmed. He has better sources than you
BleedingRed 04:41 PM 04-30-2019
I'm not sure you can read.

He posted at 159 per what you said, then you post a tweet that came through at 302 but it was already reported?

He said that whole day that we would be happy with the results
You're really going to tell us that the news that there would be no charges filed publicly broke at 1pm, hours before the DA's press conference?

We have Sgt Mahomo - a decorated Twitter investigator - at our disposal, and even he was unable to procure such information in advance.

Yet Duncan knew.
Yeah I can, I’m driving now or I’d upload screenshots to show the original tweets were before 3:00pm around 1:02
SAUTO 04:41 PM 04-30-2019

Yet Duncan knew.
He's biased. He has his whole reputation riding on being right.
Kiimo 04:43 PM 04-30-2019
Duncan is also a level-headed poster who kind of gives off a trustworthy vibe.
SAUTO 04:43 PM 04-30-2019
Yeah I can, I’m driving now or I’d upload screenshots to show the original tweets were before 3:00pm around 1:02
The press conference was at 3pm. Maybe you saw a different time zone stamp there champ... the tweet you posted with "breaking news hill right be charged" was at 302.

You're confused.
TwistedChief 04:45 PM 04-30-2019
FAKE NEWS.
BlackOp 04:47 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Did LaCanfora, Kleinman and Florio make any tweets last week about Jim Brown's appearance announcing the Browns draft pick? He was investigated in at least six cases of beating and/or raping women during his career and admitted to slapping women in his memoirs, even going so far as to blame it on the women "being on their periods".

Do they tweet out a "remember when" everytime media darling Larry Fitzgerald catches a TD, bringing up the charge that he tore chunks out his wife's hair and slammed her face first into a marble floor?

Do they tweet about Matt Patricia's sexual assault allegations every week the Lions play?

Why weren't they signaling on twitter that the Seahawks were a terrible organization for the past two years that they had Frank Clark on their roster?
They report what gets them the most clicks...you left off Big Rape getting a $63 million extension.
BleedingRed 04:50 PM 04-30-2019
The press conference was at 3pm. Maybe you saw a different time zone stamp there champ... the tweet you posted with "breaking news hill right be charged" was at 302.

You're confused.
Maybe,

When you google search “Tyreek Hill April 24th Twitter” you get time stamp of 1:02 when the original tweet went out. So maybe there is a error
Page 119 of 173
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169 > Last »
Up