ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1189 of 4909
« First < 18968910891139117911851186118711881189 119011911192119311991239128916892189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You don't get to talk about "KC wasn't much better."

You and your Donk brethren have zero room to say jack ****ing shit when you lose coming off a bye to an 0-5 team at home.

"No fly zone" is indeed true, but it doesn't refer to your secondary. It refers to how your entire team is an overrated pile of ****shit with their collective flys open just waiting for any team, including one of the worst in football, to step up and kick them square in the nuts.

:-) Tool Time is a great show because arrogant wussies, like MHM, are incapable of learning. Stay tuned for more when they fall below .500 once their road show begins. But...but...but...Elway... :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Tool Time is a great show because arrogant wussies, like MHM, are incapable of learning. Stay tuned for more when they fall below .500 once their road show begins. But...but...but...Elway... :-)
What exactly am I incapable of learning? If last night is how the rest of the season plays out... then yeah, you and others nailed it. I didn’t proclaim they were advancing. It’s far from over... (wait for it) ... we’ll see.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Nah, he wants to be able to claim as many wins as he can... as if .500 is something to get all excited about. Who makes a bet on finishing .500? You either believe "they won't finish above" or you don't.

Oh well.
Why? Because YOU say so? Again - You said "No collapse & 9/10 wins." To that I said that I'd bet you a self forever ban from this site, that the Donx would NOT finish above .500. Then you changed it to fit your narrative and to give yourself an OUT - like a typical Wuss (using your word here). Again, the bet was NOT on finishing .500 - it was that the Donx would not finish ABOVE.500 and win 9/10 games. Finishing .500 is on my side of the parameter because .500< 9/10 wins - all day - every day - except apparently not in your wussy world. It's the same thing as saying that the Donx will NOT win more than 8 games - is that better? Do you accept it worded that way? With no mention of .500??? Again, 8 wins is less than 9/10 wins, which is what I said they would not reach all along...

It's YOU who is diving head first in a gray area and trying to play it safe by changing the fact that 8 wins should not be considered less than 9/10 wins. It's a wuss tactic - exactly what I expected from you. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:51 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why? Because YOU say so? Again - You said "No collapse & 9/10 wins." To that I said that I'd bet you a self forever ban from this site, that the Donx would NOT finish above .500. Then you changed it to fit your narrative and to give yourself an OUT - like a typical Wuss (using your word here). Again, the bet was NOT on finishing .500 - it was that the Donx would not finish ABOVE.500 and win 9/10 games. Finishing .500 is on my side of the parameter because .500< 9/10 wins - all day - every day - except apparently not in your wussy world. It's the same thing as saying that the Donx will NOT win more than 8 games - is that better? Do you accept it worded that way? With no mention of .500??? Again, 8 wins is less than 9/10 wins, which is what I said they would not reach all along...

It's YOU who is diving head first in a gray area and trying to play it safe by changing the fact that 8 wins should not be considered less than 9/10 wins. It's a wuss tactic - exactly what I expected from you. :-)
Again... you jumped in on my proposed bet with BlackOp. You said something like "if you agree"... I simply said take .500 off the table. You commit to them having a losing record and I commit to them having a winning record. I don't have have any issues with you, apparently you do with me and that's fine. Call it a wuss move or whatever you like, but I'm not making a bet based on an 8-8 finish. If you really believe in your noise, you'll take the bet. Otherwise, just enjoy the rest of your day. A wuss tactic is holding on to .500 as if it's some validation for going out on a limb with your comment. Enjoy the rest of your day, sunshine.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:56 AM 10-16-2017
Okay. Time out.

Can we just get back to talking about how much of a fraud the Donkos are and Donko fans reminding us we only have one playoff win in the last 20 years??

Good god. 3 pages of this stupid 'bet' shit. Just let it go already . . . .
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:58 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Okay. Time out.

Can we just get back to talking about how much of a fraud the Donkos are and Donko fans reminding us we only have one playoff win in the last 20 years??

Good god. 3 pages of this stupid 'bet' shit. Just let it go already . . . .
True dat. Sow how much longer until the false Alex hope fades again?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:01 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
True dat. Sow how much longer until the false Alex hope fades again?
Hey hey hey, this is the Donko suck thread...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:02 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hey hey hey, this is the Donko suck thread...
My bad...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:10 AM 10-16-2017
I'm not gonna lie; I had these next two chalked up as 'easy' wins for the Donkos. But if they can't beat the winless Giants, at home, off a bye week, I'm not sure they can beat the Chargers on the road either.

I really thought the pre-Halloween game against the Donks was gonna matter a little bit, but it may not now....

(well, matter for the Donks, that is)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:39 AM 10-16-2017
I'm not gonna lie; I had these next two chalked up as 'easy' wins for the Donkos. But if they can't beat the winless Giants, at home, off a bye week, I'm not sure they can beat the Chargers on the road either.

I really thought the pre-Halloween game against the Donks was gonna matter a little bit, but it may not now....

(well, matter for the Donks, that is)
It will be interesting... one week the Steelers can't beat the Bears and then they win @ KC. Giants win @ Denver... Patriots almost lose 3 at home, need a close one to beat the Jets. One of the stranger seasons in a long time. And, the injuries are already out of hand.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:45 AM 10-16-2017
Shocking a certain poster is MIA :-) Turned it off at halftime?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:47 AM 10-16-2017
Over/under on how many weeks until we see KnowShit again? :-) Somewhere, he is sitting in a corner, crying, rocking back and forth and screaming out to Elway his God to make his bad feelings all go away.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:50 AM 10-16-2017
Oh, he'll be along soon to spin it any way he wants just so some of your heads will explode
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:53 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I thought our cheap pile high air ensured us victories?
Sadly, not even 'cheap pile high air' can overcome a bad football team.

I imagine we won't see you much around here till either another Donkeys win or a Chiefs loss, so enjoy your self imposed vacation . . . . .
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 AM 10-16-2017
Sadly, not even 'cheap pile high air' can overcome a bad football team.

I imagine we won't see you much around here till either another Donkeys win or a Chiefs loss, so enjoy your self imposed vacation . . . . .
:-) True!
[Reply]
Page 1189 of 4909
« First < 18968910891139117911851186118711881189 119011911192119311991239128916892189 > Last »
Up