ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 335
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:55 PM 05-05-2016
So as for the Iron Islands here is how I think it will play out

- Theon comes back, Sister and him Struggle for control of the throne with Euron
- Euron gets control at first, but struggle continues all the way toward seasons end
- Theon wrestles control toward end of season, growing more confident all season till he commands respect
- Theon redeems himself

- Jon Snow uses Davos to rally the northern houses ( Mourmont, Bearisland, ect..)
- Jon Receives Pink letter from Ramseys ordering him to return Sansa or he will kill Rickon ( He is going to anyways )
- Jon leads the wildlings and a few northern houses in a stand vs the Boltons and their allies (Out numbered)
- Theon possibly joins in the battle with his loyalist Iron Born
- The battle is swinging in the Boltons favor when....... Roy/Little finger arrive from the Erie with the Vales whole army

Thats my guess for the north
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:56 PM 05-05-2016
The idea is Jon Snow/Stark/Targarian is going to march on the whole realm in a effort to unite it under one banner to fight the white walkers....
[Reply]
frankotank 02:39 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Gendry is still rowing somewhere.

some funny stuff in here.
the two gifs after "they had some good times" cracked me up.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...7vz#.kmLbRJdA6
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:47 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I was really hoping there'd be no iron islands storyline. I am still holding out faint hope that there is no Lady Stoneheart storyline.

HBO has done a nice job of streamlining some of the crap that Martin has put in the books. Sadly, they seem hell-bent on shoveling it back in.
This is something that is a spoiler not from the books or from the show, but from one of the people who work on the show. They let slip in a talk they were giving that I attended. It's not what I would call major, but it's something we didn't know.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:20 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:

some funny stuff in here.
the two gifs after "they had some good times" cracked me up.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...7vz#.kmLbRJdA6
Sure seems like ol' Gendry's run his course, right?

In the books he's just hanging out at some blacksmith's shop in the Riverlands. Sure, Martin likes to circle back but exactly what else can the illegitimate son of a dead king provide at this point?

Hell, even Snow's lineage is 'legally' irrelevant, no? What's his claim? Still bastard born as Rhaegar was married to Elia. So as a bastard born to the Targaryens, doesn't that just make him Jon Waters? Dragonstone's the Targ seat, located in Blackwater Bay, sittingin the crownlands - just makes him Jon Waters from a legal standpoint - doesn't have any true claim to the crown. Or maybe Jon Snow still because it's technically Lyanna's name that counts...right? Or hell, is it Jon Sand since he was born in the Tower of Joy down in Dorne. In either event, still no true claim; just a different bastard surname.

It would score him political points and could potentially unite the north, but Danaerys still has the stronger claim (well...apart from !@#$ing losing and having no claim anymore....poor sport).
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 05-05-2016
I don't think Jon is going after the throne. He just wants to defeat the White Walkers.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:34 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't think Jon is going after the throne. He just wants to defeat the White Walkers.
And liberate Winterfell...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:36 PM 05-05-2016
He dry is going to be the "gift" he promised to the "Lady of Thorns". She will use him to expose another heir
[Reply]
wazu 03:38 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
And liberate Winterfell...
I'm not sure that he even thinks that way anymore. The silliness of the wars south of the wall and who ruled what. My impression is at this point it seems irrelevant after seeing what he has seen.
[Reply]
Hawk 03:45 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sure seems like ol' Gendry's run his course, right?

In the books he's just hanging out at some blacksmith's shop in the Riverlands. Sure, Martin likes to circle back but exactly what else can the illegitimate son of a dead king provide at this point?

Hell, even Snow's lineage is 'legally' irrelevant, no? What's his claim? Still bastard born as Rhaegar was married to Elia. So as a bastard born to the Targaryens, doesn't that just make him Jon Waters? Dragonstone's the Targ seat, located in Blackwater Bay, sittingin the crownlands - just makes him Jon Waters from a legal standpoint - doesn't have any true claim to the crown. Or maybe Jon Snow still because it's technically Lyanna's name that counts...right? Or hell, is it Jon Sand since he was born in the Tower of Joy down in Dorne. In either event, still no true claim; just a different bastard surname.

It would score him political points and could potentially unite the north, but Danaerys still has the stronger claim (well...apart from !@#$ing losing and having no claim anymore....poor sport).
Lyanna and Rhaegar may have married. Targs have done polygamy before in the books, and Elia's inability to bear more children may have been reason enough for Rhaegar to try to get away with it since he was convinced there had to be a third head of the dragon (if you believe Dany's visions in the House of Undying).
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:51 PM 05-05-2016
All of the kings that Melisandre saw die in the fire when she leached Gentry's blood are now dead.
[Reply]
Hawk 03:58 PM 05-05-2016
All of the kings that Melisandre saw die in the fire when she leached Gentry's blood are now dead.
Haha, yeah, but then so is Stannis so.....oops!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:58 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Lyanna and Rhaegar may have married. Targs have done polygamy before in the books, and Elia's inability to bear more children may have been reason enough for Rhaegar to try to get away with it since he was convinced there had to be a third head of the dragon (if you believe Dany's visions in the House of Undying).
I'm pretty sure the realm, as presently constructed, isn't going to be cool with polygamy. The 7 certainly weren't on board and that's still the dominant religion.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:58 PM 05-05-2016
Plus one or two she didn't see. You really didn't need magic flames to be able to predict that when there are about half a dozen guys calling themselves king that most are all would end up worm food.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy her readings especially when she takes the robe off and leaves the necklace on...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:20 PM 05-05-2016
She also saw Jon snow in the fire fighting at winterfell
[Reply]
Page 118 of 335
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Up