ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 163
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
You’re right on 2. You’re not on 1.
Half right!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:31 PM 04-25-2019
“listening to a @KCTV5 reporter interviewing on @SportsRadio810 now, she just said that another family member reported Hill and his fiance for alleged child abuse.”

“So apparently on @KCTV5 is going to play this recording at 6. So... check it out.”

From @RealMNChiefsFan
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:31 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The problem is KC media chose to crucify Hill...instead of waiting until it played out. Now they have to double down after there were no charges... to cover their irresponsible asses.

They are going to drive this morality thing into the dirt instead of admitting they were wrong...and it might cost Hill his job with KC.

All for nothing...created a shit storm for clicks.

I hope local Chiefs fans publicly destroy those reporters...and drive them into the dirt like they did to Hill.
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMEN! I would personally encourage responsible citizens to just bludgeon the fuck out of these clown's social media until these fuckers eyes bleed from the pain of reading scathing indictments on both their lack of character, AND which filthy farm animal they can choose to have sex with for the rest of their miserable lives.

Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Attorney or not on the line, it's a giant no no to record a conversation when there's an expectation of privacy.
Grounds for a suit?

Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
honestly?

I'm seeking an explanation that it's like...one of the grandparents or an uncle or something that grabbed the kid way too hard not really meaning to and the reason there are no charges is that the family closed ranks.

I really hope that's what shakes out.

but 'doesn't look good'- are you really going to tell me with Hill's history that this looks like 'nothing to see here'?

something bad happened here and just because everybody is being tight-lipped so there are no charges doesn't mean nothing happened. It just means they can't charge anyone because they don't know WHO to charge.

Part of getting a second chance is that you ARE under extra scrutiny.

So, yeah, I feel pretty comfortable with saying, at the very least, this looks suspicious. i.e. 'doesn't look good'.

I really don't think if you're going to be logical about it you could say otherwise.
Yeah I don't need the authorities to hold a float and candy parade for the youth and reporters of KC, where the DA tosses out lollipops and Kit Kat bars to the assembled children while proclaiming what a great human being and citizen of Kansas Tyreek Hill is.
If you're not going to charge the man, recant your irresponsible remarks, close this shit out, and let's get on with life please.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Hes fucked. I can feel it.
Not a fucking chance in hell. Too many have been singing that tired-assed song for months now. I didn't listen to you last week, and I'm not listening to you today either. So Kansas :-), and give me my Receiver.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:33 PM 04-25-2019
No! Mahomes on the cover of Madden
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
**** off...I hope that moral high horse you pretend to ride tramples your hypocritical ass.

Do I need to repeat that Hill didnt receive any charges?

The legal system doesn't exist in your world..

You just want someone to burn...doesn't matter if they are innocent or not.
Says the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist? Where's your faith in the legal system in the rest of your fantasy world?

Or is it only when it fits your paranoid narrative?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 04:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
“listening to a @KCTV5 reporter interviewing on @SportsRadio810 now, she just said that another family member reported Hill and his fiance for alleged child abuse.”

“So apparently on @KCTV5 is going to play this recording at 6. So... check it out.”

From @RealMNChiefsFan
What? A new report in the last 24 hours?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Illegal phone tapping!! Crime #1! Telling them to respond or they will release it. Crime #2 for extortion
So the news is going to break the law...to play an illegal recording?...and issues an ultimatum stemming from said illegal recording?

They are getting the shit sued out them...I've honestly never heard of this happening before. Hill is going to get his millions one way or another..

**** it... maybe everyone ends up in jail.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Grounds for a suit?
If there's a recorded phonecall where there was an expectation of privacy and KCTV5 is trying to extort the recording for anything, ah yeah. I'd anticipate a lawyer is probably working on getting that stopped right now.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:35 PM 04-25-2019

From @RealMNChiefsFan
Okay so let's play this out....

1st case reported for leaving the kid alone - dismissed
2nd case for abuse comes a week after 1st - dismissed
Now this?

This sounds like family stirring up shit....
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:36 PM 04-25-2019
The Johnson County DA opened the door for Hill to be taken down by media, general public, and the moral right by saying the words "Certain a crime was committed". The police failed to present certain evidence, and the child is safe.

I am somewhat surprised Hill's house didn't burn over night.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
What? A new report in the last 24 hours?
It sounds like Tyreek and his fiancé were reported by another family member who was documenting the child abuse. This family member apparently has provided KCTV5 with a recording of Hill discussing the matter. Some are speculating that this recording has Hill coordinating with another person on how to respond to questioning from authorities about the child abuse.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:37 PM 04-25-2019

.@KCTV5 just announced they have an audio recording of Tyreek Hill talking to his fiancée Crystal Espinal that includes the two discussing their son’s broken arm, how it happened, and how they are dealing with investigators.

We are discussing now on #TheDrive on @610SportsKC.

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 04:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Okay so let's play this out....

1st case reported for leaving the kid alone - dismissed
2nd case for abuse comes a week after 1st - dismissed
Now this?

This sounds like family stirring up shit....
Keep telling yourself that
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMEN! I would personally encourage responsible citizens to just bludgeon the **** out of these clown's social media until these ****ers eyes bleed from the pain of reading scathing indictments on both their lack of character, AND which filthy farm animal they can choose to have sex with for the rest of their miserable lives.

Grounds for a suit?

Yeah I don't need the authorities to hold a float and candy parade for the youth and reporters of KC, where the DA tosses out lollipops and Kit Kat bars to the assembled children while proclaiming what a great human being and citizen of Kansas Tyreek Hill is.
If you're not going to charge the man, recant your irresponsible remarks, close this shit out, and let's get on with life please.

Not a ****ing chance in hell. Too many have been singing that tired-assed song for months now. I didn't listen to you last week, and I'm not listening to you today either. So Kansas :-), and give me my Receiver.

Sometimes, when in a disagreement, I look around, and take stock of who is on either side of the argument and whether or not I would say that they're reasonable, intelligent people, and consider whether perhaps it's worth taking an honest and unflinching second look at my first reaction.

You might want to do the same.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:38 PM 04-25-2019

From @RealMNChiefsFan
I can't imagine how dumb some of you feel now.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 163
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Up