TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 04:11 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Why do they use the worst picture of Tyreek
You know why...opinion steering.
BrownRice 04:12 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Never made that claim, I'm suspect that this drama started when a grandparent called the police in March.

Again,

- Zev broke his arm in January
- Police called in March 30 minutes after Tyreeks Deal news broke 1st time
- Police called again a couple days later

THOSE ARE FACTS

The dumb shit you are posting is not factual
Zev’s arm was broken in DECEMBER. His arm was actually broken right around Christmas. If your “sleuthing” skills were worth anything you’d know that.

Also for everyone saying KCTV5 held that audio for weeks, you need to listen to this 17 minute long audio on the topic. That information is also false. And KCTV5 didn’t post an “audio lie” for you either. Not defending them as she should’ve walked that tape to the DA on that Monday when she had it in her hand. The case wouldn’t have been closed Wednesday if she had have. The link is on KCTV5 webpage, it won’t let me post it.

You will also learn in this audio that the hospital failed the child by not reporting the broken arm when he was taken to the hospital for treatment. If they had have, all this would’ve came to light in December. While it looked like we were on our way to the Super Bowl. Which now leaves one asking why the hospital didn’t report it, as they should have.

And, here’s an interesting thought for you, since you keep wanting to go back to when the call was made to imply extortion...have you ever stopped to consider that MAYBE Crystal involved one of Hill’s teammates via sharing information with his girlfriend? And that she is the one who made the initial call?? Chew on that.

All that matters is the child is safe now. And will hopefully stay safe. Far as the 6 o’clock going to be any new and juicy information, I wouldn’t count on it as they can’t keep leaking details of alleged abuse now that the investigation has been reopened.

If you use logic, it is known the State had an order of protection put in force for Zev from Hill. It was ordered there was to be no contact whatsoever. He didn’t even get supervised visits. Espinal obviously violated that order of protection and allowed/facilitated contact between Hill & the child, putting the child’s health, safety, and well being at risk. That was all they would have needed to take custody from both of them.

I’m sorry Bleeding Red but the sh*t you are posting isn’t factual. Stop creating sensationalized and preposterous BS just to fit your agenda!
Mulliganman 04:14 PM 04-30-2019
This reporter is out to get Tyreek!! She’s trying to have her 5 mins of fame

Am I wrong in thinking this reporter after seeing that video wanting to contact this individual is weird? I don’t see anything there...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:15 PM 04-30-2019
I believe in you BleedingRed!
BleedingRed 04:16 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Zev’s arm was broken in DECEMBER. His arm was actually broken right around Christmas. If your “sleuthing” skills were worth anything you’d know that.

Also for everyone saying KCTV5 held that audio for weeks, you need to listen to this 17 minute long audio on the topic. That information is also false. And KCTV5 didn’t post an “audio lie” for you either. Not defending them as she should’ve walked that tape to the DA on that Monday when she had it in her hand. The case wouldn’t have been closed Wednesday if she had have. The link is on KCTV5 webpage, it won’t let me post it.

You will also learn in this audio that the hospital failed the child by not reporting the broken arm when he was taken to the hospital for treatment. If they had have, all this would’ve came to light in December. While it looked like we were on our way to the Super Bowl. Which now leaves one asking why the hospital didn’t report it, as they should have.

And, here’s an interesting thought for you, since you keep wanting to go back to when the call was made to imply extortion...have you ever stopped to consider that MAYBE Crystal involved one of Hill’s teammates via sharing information with his girlfriend? And that she is the one who made the initial call?? Chew on that.

All that matters is the child is safe now. And will hopefully stay safe. Far as the 6 o’clock going to be any new and juicy information, I wouldn’t count on it as they can’t keep leaking details of alleged abuse now that the investigation has been reopened.

If you use logic, it is known the State had an order of protection put in force for Zev from Hill. It was ordered there was to be no contact whatsoever. He didn’t even get supervised visits. Espinal obviously violated that order of protection and allowed/facilitated contact between Hill & the child, putting the child’s health, safety, and well being at risk. That was all they would have needed to take custody from both of them.

I’m sorry Bleeding Red but the sh*t you are posting isn’t factual. Stop creating sensationalized and preposterous BS just to fit your agenda!
You are contending his arm was broken around Christmas?
Sassy Squatch 04:16 PM 04-30-2019

Who is this?
Brewski 04:17 PM 04-30-2019
Why do they use the worst picture of Tyreek
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You know why...opinion steering.
lol. How is that a bad pic of him? He's wearing a nice suit and tie, and doesn't look menacing in any way. You guys and your conspiracy theories are too funny.
dlphg9 04:17 PM 04-30-2019
Can't wait to hear this shit and then everyone blow it out of proportion.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:17 PM 04-30-2019

Um who tf are you?? And what relationship do you have with Tyreek and Crystal
Mulliganman 04:17 PM 04-30-2019
If Tyreek called the police because his wife passed out he just got the husband of the year award
Somehow I am doubting this one since the tv station wants to broadcast about it...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:18 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You already know Florio and Pryor are just waiting to post their articles
TwistedChief 04:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So if this is news about an ambulance at the Hill household within the last month and an injury to Crystal that seems suspicious, what new theories will CP sleuths unmask? Tune in to CP shortly...
Mulliganman 04:23 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So if this is news about an ambulance at the Hill household within the last month and an injury to Crystal that seems suspicious, what new theories will CP sleuths unmask? Tune in to CP shortly...
These are the Days of our Lives...

Seriously though, the only thing curious to me is if the station had this info and the tape, why not release all the info at once?
BlackOp 04:23 PM 04-30-2019
You already know Florio and Pryor are just waiting to post their articles
Yep...using Hill's personal life for $$$. These parasites NEED the Hills of the world to earn a living. They should be privately thanking them and others for keeping them employed. If it weren't for them, Fat Brooke would just that annoying mother at a PTA meeting...yelling about juice boxes.
kcpasco 04:25 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So why wasn’t Hill arrested?
Page 117 of 173
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167 > Last »
Up