ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 200
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
loochy 12:27 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Can't remember a more class less dipaly, but not shocked by anything those nut jobs up north do.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/06/11/toronto-fans-blasted-cheering-after-kevin-durants-brutal-game-injury/%3foutputType=amp
HEY REMEMBER WHEN CHIEFS FANS CHEERED MATT CASSEL'S CONCUSSION? You should, because it was "thickening."
[Reply]
Sorry 12:27 PM 06-11-2019
If warriors win game 6.. they are gonna three peat. Basketball is a game of momentum
[Reply]
Mecca 12:31 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
i'd have cheered too. Not a head injury, who gives a fuck?
An achillies injury is awful...
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:35 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
ok
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:55 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Fans are getting roasted for cheering the Durant injury. Wow.
I don't see what the big deal is. They dont like him. Dont think many ppl do except Warrior fans
[Reply]
Shoes 01:46 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
If warriors win game 6.. they are gonna three peat. Basketball is a game of momentum
Toronto had all the momentum going into last night... how'd they lose then?

The reality is GS played just a fraction better than Toronto last night. Curry and Thompson hit some big boy shots to pull them ahead in the last 3 minutes. Real impressive finish to that game by both of them, kudos for that. With Durant out, Looney reeling I don't think GS has the depth to beat Toronto two more times. It would take a superhuman effort by the Splash Bros to win two more games- Durant with 11 in the first quarter was a huge boost to get that game off to a good start for Golden State.

Toronto is the better team. Betting website I use has Toronto +120, I think that's free money.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:08 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yes it is. The fans are garbage for celebrating it, but I think they know that.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:25 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yes it is. The fans are garbage for celebrating it, but I think they know that.
This isnt church it is sports. Fans pay their hard earned money to watch these guys play. they want their favorite team to win. If a player gets hurt and drunk fans cheer well that's sad it hurts some players feelings but it is part of the job. Get over it
[Reply]
loochy 02:28 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This isnt church it is sports. Fans pay their hard earned money to watch these guys play. they want their favorite team to win. If a player gets hurt and drunk fans cheer well that's sad it hurts some players feelings but it is part of the job. Get over it
It's not like they caused the injury or they are making it worse by cheering. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I was never upset by it. They are more than welcome to celebrate however they like. Other folks are similarly welcome to identify them as the garbage they clearly are.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:45 PM 06-11-2019
I was never upset by it. They are more than welcome to celebrate however they like. Other folks are similarly welcome to identify them as the garbage they clearly are.
But I thought the Canadians were a more compassionate, loving and caring country. Much better than those damn Americans.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:50 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
But I thought the Canadians were a more compassionate, loving and caring country. Much better than those damn Americans.
nobody cares what you think.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:31 PM 06-11-2019
nobody cares what you think.
A cup of liberal joy overflowing with love for all and speaking for everyone. You must be Canadian.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:33 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Lowry called for the timeout, not Nurse.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...e-raptors-rest

Originally Posted by :
"We just came across and just decided to give those guys a rest," Nurse said of the timeout. "[We] just thought we could use the extra energy push."

[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:02 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Raptor fans you shouldn't be overly concerned because without KD GS just isn't the same team. They have zero scorers outside of Steph and Klay so double team both those guys as much as you can and make one of the other players who aren't good scorers shoot the ball. Your team will be fine.
I mean, they still have the same core four of players that won 73 games and beat down both Houston and Portland even this playoffs. It's not like they're a bunch of scrubs out there, they can win two games in a row.

Are you really giving the Raptors the advantage if this goes 7? I don't think so.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 200
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Up