ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 173
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 03:38 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
There's a source here. He hasn't been wrong yet.
Cool whats his username so I can check his posting history.
SAUTO 03:40 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If you want to play that game...you can say Hill only chose the word 'terrified" because Crystal said it first. He didn't instigate the use of it out of nowhere...

And if Hill is the one disciplining their son...it's fair to see how a 3 year old could be scared of the one who does it...you know, because spanking hurts...it's why you do it. Sounds like they both use a belt...
Funny you say if hill is the one disciplining the child he's probably right the be scared, then say they both use a belt...
BleedingRed 03:43 PM 04-30-2019
Funny you say if hill is the one disciplining the child he's probably right the be scared, then say they both use a belt...
Millions of mothers in America always use the same line "When you father gets home"

Lets not act like fathers are not the parent all kids least want to face when they act a fool....
SAUTO 03:44 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Cool whats his username so I can check his posting history.
Duncan idaho.

And now you're going to say he's biased, but you show me what he's gotten wrong at this point.

I'll help you... he said he's getting charged. He's been wrong on that so far. BUT the story isn't done, the child is still out of the home, tyreek is still suspended.

He's said there's another hospital visit we don't know about, I guess we'll see maybe tonight if he's right.
SAUTO 03:45 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Millions of mothers in America always use the same line "When you father gets home"

Lets not act like fathers are not the parent all kids least want to face when they act a fool....
Wait... they both use the belt. What's dad doing that so much worse to make the child terrified of him?
GloryDayz 03:46 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
WATCH as KCTV5 becomes KC-TMZTV5!...:-)
Too late, I've taken them out of what shows in the guide. I have censored them for hate speech reasons... They are dead to me until they apologize for trying to extend the Chiefs years of not SBs, and SB wins.
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 04-30-2019
Duncan idaho.

And now you're going to say he's biased, but you show me what he's gotten wrong at this point.

I'll help you... he said he's getting charged. He's been wrong on that so far. BUT the story isn't done, the child is still out of the home, tyreek is still suspended.

He's said there's another hospital visit we don't know about, I guess we'll see maybe tonight if he's right.
Blake also posted that he heard what Duncan had around noon while telling us there was going to be news breaking that night. (The night that KCTV5 released the audio tape, hours before it was public knowledge.)
BlackOp 03:48 PM 04-30-2019
Before the PC world of helicopter mothers...a belt was a commonly used form of punishment. Lets not act like is wasn't....because that would disingenuous. It would be a stretch to us this as evidence that either of the parents were abusing him.

It some cultures, it still is used....there is a difference between disciplining your child and deliberately causing lasting injury.

I dont advocate using a belt...but if you consider it abuse then probably half of the kids from 1950-1980 were abused. Teachers could spank kids when I was in school...our principle had a paddle in his office...and every kid knew about it.
SAUTO 03:49 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Blake also posted that he heard what Duncan had around noon while telling us there was going to be news breaking that night. (The night that KCTV5 released the audio tape, hours before it was public knowledge.)
He hasn't been wrong yet.

I trust him much more than Twitter detectives
SAUTO 03:51 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Before the PC world of helicopter mothers...a belt was a commonly used form of punishment. Lets not act like is wasn't....because that would disingenuous.

It still is....there is a difference between disciplining your child and deliberately causing lasting injury.
Youre talking in circles.

Look i understand you have a lot invested in this but it's looking as though you are wrong.

So the kid is terrified of dad because he spanks him but so does mom with a belt both of them.

And that means tyreek doesn't do anything else, or something, i'm not really sure of your logic here
TwistedChief 03:52 PM 04-30-2019
He hasn't been wrong yet.

I trust him much more than Twitter detectives
I trust BlackOp. He's never actually been wrong. All of his conspiracy theories either pan out or he creates new ones to take their place.
SAUTO 03:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I trust BlackOp. He's never actually been wrong. All of his conspiracy theories either pan out or he creates new ones to take their place.
:-).
Sassy Squatch 03:53 PM 04-30-2019
Youre talking in circles.

Look i understand you have a lot invested in this but it's long as though you are wrong.

So the kid is terrified of dad because he spanks him but so does mom with a belt both of them.

And that means tyreek doesn't do anything else, or something, i'm not really sure of your logic here
No, you fucking idiot. It's because Crystal is coaching the kid to be terrified of his dad and to go around telling people that daddy punches him and broke his arm.
SAUTO 03:54 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No, you fucking idiot. It's because Crystal is coaching the kid to be terrified of his dad and to go around telling people that daddy punches him and broke his arm.
Whoa there little fella
Iconic 03:56 PM 04-30-2019
For all my dudes that need it:

https://livestream.com/news/KCTV
Page 115 of 173
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165 > Last »
Up