ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 335
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 03:45 PM 05-04-2016
I do think a parallel-world buddy movie needs to be made with Hodor and Groot.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:50 PM 05-04-2016
I like the theory that Benjen took the black out of guilt for secretly setting up Lyanna and Rheager.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:31 PM 05-04-2016
I researched the first season recently and there was some stuff that I had forgotten. Jorah was reporting to Verys. Then when Robert sent to have Dany killed the kid that gave Jorah the Royal pardon and ultimately tipped off Jorah said, "the spider says congratulations you can go home."

Also after Robert died Ned told Verys that the king had a change of heart and Verys said that it was too late.

I took this to mean that Verys set it all up. So it leads me to believe that he wouldn't set up an effective murder plan if he was sympathetic to the Targaeyian Renaissance.

In season 5 when Dany calls Jorah on spying he said he quit after the dragons were born. It's possible that Jorah convinced Verys to be sypathetic. But that seems a bit of a leap.

It makes me wonder if he's not behind the Harpie thing. Either way, it's curious as to what his motivations are.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:40 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

It makes me wonder if he's not behind the Harpie thing. Either way, it's curious as to what his motivations are.
Hrmmmm....that'd be an interdasting spin....
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:45 PM 05-04-2016
I always just assumed that Varys was on the side of whomever had the crown. It was more to save his own skin. So because of that....I would assume that he would be on the side of Dany because she's his only hope at surviving right now.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:47 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
My gal.. who is brilliant and in her 2nd year of med-school... says that it most likely occurred due to a stroke.. in the Broca's area of the brain.
You're a lesbian?
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:48 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Saw a fan theory that he was trying to "hold the door" for Lyanna to escape and now can only repeat her last command "Hold the door" to "Ho Da Door" to "Hodor".
Of all the possibilities I've read, this is by far the most stupid(not you, I know)
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:59 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I always just assumed that Varys was on the side of whomever had the crown. It was more to save his own skin. So because of that....I would assume that he would be on the side of Dany because she's his only hope at surviving right now.
Wouldn't he just hang with Thommen/Cersie? Why would he go out of his way to save Tyrion? He's fairly unpredictable.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:03 PM 05-04-2016
Wouldn't he just hang with Thommen/Cersie? Why would he go out of his way to save Tyrion? He's fairly unpredictable.
Well he was supposed to just get Tyrion on a boat....not go with him. Tyrion kind of fucked that one up.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:07 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So he thinks without Tywin the Lannisters are done? It's a lot easier to hold a crown then to get one. Sure she's got dragons but she has to get them to Westeros. Long way to go yet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:19 PM 05-04-2016
So he thinks without Tywin the Lannisters are done? It's a lot easier to hold a crown then to get one. Sure she's got dragons but she has to get them to Westeros. Long way to go yet.
Maybe he knows that without Tywin and Tyrion....the Lannisters are bound to fuck everything up. Plus at that time.....Stannis was still out there.

Stay with Cersei and hope for the best? Or find Dany (who spent time with your friend Ilyrio) and possibly be in her service.
[Reply]
MagicHef 05:20 PM 05-04-2016
I researched the first season recently and there was some stuff that I had forgotten. Jorah was reporting to Verys. Then when Robert sent to have Dany killed the kid that gave Jorah the Royal pardon and ultimately tipped off Jorah said, "the spider says congratulations you can go home."

Also after Robert died Ned told Verys that the king had a change of heart and Verys said that it was too late.

I took this to mean that Verys set it all up. So it leads me to believe that he wouldn't set up an effective murder plan if he was sympathetic to the Targaeyian Renaissance.

In season 5 when Dany calls Jorah on spying he said he quit after the dragons were born. It's possible that Jorah convinced Verys to be sypathetic. But that seems a bit of a leap.

He's sympathetic to Aegon. The prevailing thought is that Varys wanted the attempt on Dany's life to provoke Drogo to invade Westeros, clearing the way for Aegon.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:26 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
How did Hodor get so stupid?

Any bets?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/game-of-t...140922109.html

Makes sense
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:38 PM 05-04-2016
It'd be kind of random if Hodor had the ability to warg.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:49 PM 05-04-2016
Random wildling could do it.
[Reply]
Page 115 of 335
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 > Last »
Up