ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 200
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:35 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They said he risked no further injury but possibly aggravating the injury. If that's true **** the Warriors.
Shams just tweeted he had an achilles injury. The debate is if its a partial or a full tear. Conspiracy theorists think he had a partial that turned into a full and came back too early. He might have the same thing Kobe had.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:35 PM 06-10-2019
They said he risked no further injury but possibly aggravating the injury. If that's true fuck the Warriors.
They believe it was his Achilles. Damn that sucks
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:37 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
They believe it was his Achilles. Damn that sucks
I have no doubt it was I wasnt convinced his originally injury wasnt atleast a strain. I'm referring to what they say before tonight's game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:38 PM 06-10-2019
One of the toughest losses I've ever been a part of and I've seen a lot of shit in my time following the Chiefs, Jays, Raptors, and Leafs.

Kawhi didn't play well on the whole, but he showed up down the stretch when he had to and put them in position to win. Lowry sadly just choked at the worst possible time (his bizarre decision not to shoot on the PnR with no time left on the shot clock was telling considering he's normally a very high IQ player).

The Raptors still might be the better team here without Durant playing, but man, you can't ask for a better shot to win a title than you had tonight. Even if they do put themselves in that position again, how can you feel confident as a team that you'll close it out?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:40 PM 06-10-2019
They said he risked no further injury but possibly aggravating the injury. If that's true **** the Warriors.
This felt to me like when TO played in the super bowl under Reid. Maybe the warriors should have kept him off. But id bet you'd need the Jaws of life to pull kd off that court.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:44 PM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
One of the toughest losses I've ever been a part of and I've seen a lot of shit in my time following the Chiefs, Jays, Raptors, and Chiefs.

Kawhi didn't play well on the whole, but he showed up down the stretch when he had to and put them in position to win. Lowry sadly just choked at the worst possible time (his bizarre decision not to shoot on the PnR with no time left on the shot clock was telling considering he's normally a very high IQ player).

The Raptors still might be the better team here without Durant playing, but man, you can't ask for a better shot to win a title than you had tonight. Even if they do put themselves in that position again, how can you feel confident as a team that you'll close it out?

You are being dramatic with the exception of that game 2 third quarter the Raptors have been the better team for the most part. Looney getting injured again is huge. As a Warriors hater I welcome all the extra minutes Cousin can get.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 PM 06-10-2019
One of the toughest losses I've ever been a part of and I've seen a lot of shit in my time following the Chiefs, Jays, Raptors, and Chiefs.

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This felt to me like when TO played in the super bowl under Reid. Maybe the warriors should have kept him off. But id bet you'd need the Jaws of life to pull kd off that court.
Hes a man with pride. Had he sat out and lost what would people say about him? I dont think he had any choice but to try and play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:04 PM 06-10-2019
You are being dramatic with the exception of that game 2 third quarter the Raptors have been the better team for the most part. Looney getting injured again is huge. As a Warriors hater I welcome all the extra minutes Cousin can get.
They weren't exactly the better team tonight, although I still feel that they probably are at least slightly and they'll likely still have a shot in one of these remaining two games to do it. But can they hope for a better chance than a 6 point lead with 3 minutes left? This was a golden opportunity and it was wasted.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:06 PM 06-10-2019
Durant made the ultimate call to play that game, it's not the Warriors' fault. He knew the risks, I'm sure.
[Reply]
-King- 11:20 PM 06-10-2019
Durant made the ultimate call to play that game, it's not the Warriors' fault. He knew the risks, I'm sure.
Sure. But Klay wanted to play game 3 too and they kept him out. Management should have protected KD from himself especially when the injury risk was that big.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:22 PM 06-10-2019
Dude would have gotten trashed for making a business decision. Much props to him he came out and played great before getting hurt. If the reports before the game were true statements the Warriors share some blame.

With that said maybe a shitty franchise like the Knicks have a better chance at getting him. I'd take a gamble and offer him the max. At best you're getting a top 3 player at worst hes still pretty good.

Fuck Golden State
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:22 PM 06-10-2019
Dude would have gotten trashed for making a business decision. Much props to him he came out and played great before getting hurt. If the reports before the game were true statements the Warriors share some blame.

With that said maybe a shitty franchise like the Knicks have a better chance at getting him. I'd take a gamble and offer him the max. At best you're getting a top 3 player at worst hes still pretty good.

**** Golden State
[Reply]
-King- 12:03 AM 06-11-2019

Fuck Golden State
He's probably going to take his player option and stay in GS a year to recover.
[Reply]
bricks 12:56 AM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Lowry cost them the game..turnover and not even hitting the rim
[Reply]
bricks 12:58 AM 06-11-2019
I honestly don’t have much to say. Except that Im worried. I have this bad gut feeling the Raptors might blow it. And if they do, oh my.

Have to figure GS has momentum going forward.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 200
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up