ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 173
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sassy Squatch 03:23 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, if that's the case, I'd kind of like his last game as a Chief to be Super Bowl LV.
I'm guessing he's getting more than AP.
BleedingRed 03:23 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He didn't deny punching the child
Dude.........

Logically speaking, we know he wasn't punching the child. Clearly there would be marks. I play fight with my kids all the time, he if anything is probably flicking the chest.

There is no way I believe Tyreek Hill is literally PUNCHING his child in the chest with enough force to call it a punch.
jd1020 03:24 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Dude.........

Logically speaking, we know he wasn't punching the child. Clearly there would be marks. I play fight with my kids all the time, he if anything is probably flicking the chest.

There is no way I believe Tyreek Hill is literally PUNCHING his child in the chest with enough force to call it a punch.
More facts?
SAUTO 03:25 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
I don’t like the “r” word, so yes, he is the fool that “investigated” all of that foolish nonsense & keeps trying to implicate Meredith as the culprit of everything (except the abuse) even though she has been kind enough to actually chat with him about THE TRUTH outside of when he started following her on Twitter. Half the stuff he posts he twists to implicate anyone but Tyreek, when that isn’t what he was told. And the GOOD information he did get was taken off of Arrowhead Live! twitter feed. He’s a Tyreek supporter, his last tweet to him was more than enough. There’s no sense trying to be logical with him.
I don't like the r word either.

Dumb fucks use it because it makes them feel better about themselves
BleedingRed 03:26 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
More facts?
Cluck Cluck Cluck
SAUTO 03:27 PM 04-30-2019
Dude.........

We don't know anything.

Someone on here who has been righter than anyone had said there was a second hospital visit where the child had marks all over him.

I trust him more than your detective work.
BleedingRed 03:28 PM 04-30-2019
We don't know anything.

Someone on here who has been righter than anyone had said there was a second hospital visit where the child had marks all over him.

I trust him more than your detective work.
Bullshit, haven't seen a single source for this.
Brewski 03:29 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's extremely weird...You know they will edit it to get the most drama possible. You would think they let the court decide this. The Hills LIVE in KC...dragging their personal lives through the mud is pretty gross and irresponsible. They are reaching people who dont even care about football...like their neighbors, waiters, ..dry cleaners. It's gong to force them to move...

It's almost like this whole thing is deliberate....every off-season the NFL has a star player in some court room drama. It's keep fans entertained during the slow time... and keeps NFL Network with supplied juicy material.

For someone who said they were all about hearing some concrete evidence in all this, you sure seem upset about it now that KCTV might be ready to give you some. :-)
FloridaMan88 03:29 PM 04-30-2019
The KCTV5 reporter should be charged with withholding evidence of potential child abuse, if Tyreek ends up getting charged.
BleedingRed 03:30 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
For someone who said they were all about hearing some concrete evidence in all this, you sure seem upset about it now that KCTV might be ready to give you some. :-)
Like they provided the other night?
Frazod 03:30 PM 04-30-2019
Honestly I've thought the same thing, it would be crazy shit. But, how better to hurt the team that fired you then steal their players after you force their hands.

That would be fucking insane.
Yeah, that would be like Michael Corleone-level payback.
SAUTO 03:32 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Violation of unspecified team rules.
I knew that, lol. Point being none of us know if it should have been a strike.

Basically those guys are talking out their ass
SAUTO 03:33 PM 04-30-2019
Bullshit, haven't seen a single source for this.
There's a source here. He hasn't been wrong yet.
BlackOp 03:34 PM 04-30-2019
Pretty sure there was context to that quote.

"You think he respects you, he's terrified of you"
"You should be terrified of me too, bitch"

And if you really want to stretch things you could think that the reason she should be scared of him is because of what he did to her. So maybe the kid is scared because he hurt him too
If you want to play that game...you can say Hill only chose the word 'terrified" because Crystal said it first. He didn't instigate the use of it out of nowhere...

And if Hill is the one disciplining their son...it's fair to see how a 3 year old could be scared of the one who does it...you know, because spanking hurts...it's why you do it. Sounds like they both use a belt...

When I was kid...my mom would say 'Wait until you father gets home"...so saying I was scared of him wouldn't be an exaggeration. He represented my ass getting hit...and I would hide.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:37 PM 04-30-2019
Hill should sue KCTV5 for defamation oh yea and fuck Brooke Pryor as well
Page 114 of 173
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164 > Last »
Up