ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 173
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 03:06 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
"And with that the Cleveland Browns have won the AFC championship game, but remember folks they have a despicable player named Kareem Hunt on the team... Soo really the Chiefs are the real winners today"

Commercial break

"So lets talk about the Super Bowl matchup!"
Yep..when Hill is on the team in next year's play-offs....all the internet morality thumpers will be cheering right along side of everyone else. If Hill scores a late TD to win the game...they will be yelling too..

They know it...and we know it. It's football not Sunday School.
Mecca 03:07 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep..when Hill is on the team in next year's play-offs....all the internet morality thumpers will be cheering right along the side of everyone else.

They know it...and we know it. It's football not Sunday School.
That story would be about how the Browns have achieved greatness after being so bad...there would be no talk about Hunt or Hill.
BleedingRed 03:07 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm sure there are some that think it's ****ed up I said that and yes I laughed at your post.

But the same people that went all apeshit about Hill being drafted cheered him on...the same people that claim Frank Clark is a domestic abuser will cheer for him..it's like you know at least I'm honest and don't pretend to care but during the game it doesn't matter.
Dude I just don't know if he did it "This" time. If he did fine lets move one, but honestly peoples personal lives are just that.

Meanwhile like you said Frank Clark,

People virtue signalling is retarded, like they will stand before god and say "But did you see what I was saying about Tyreek Hill?"
SAUTO 03:09 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hunt was suspended for 2 games at Toledo
For what?
DTVietnam 03:09 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's amazing how many people here seem to wear lacking a moral compass as a badge of honor. But I give you credit: you're honest and consistent. I work in an industry littered with greed, and I'm not sure I come across too many people with your admitted values.
get off your high horse..the guy with a Joker avatar is judging football players personal lives now..

grow up...
TwistedChief 03:11 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'll also say this, I wouldn't associate with someone like Tyreek Hill in my personal life. The standards I have for myself and people who I actually associate with in my home or in their homes is going to be different than a football player on my tv.

I think you can understand what I'm saying here.
We good.

One more question before the truth serum wears off: if the Chiefs had won a Super Bowl this past season, would you feel any different about having Hitler at QB and that hypothetical child torturer as your All Pro RB?

I think you understand what I'm trying to get at here. We're all desperate for a championship.
TwistedChief 03:12 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
For what?
Violation of unspecified team rules.
TwistedChief 03:13 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
get off your high horse..the guy with a Joker avatar is judging football players personal lives now..

grow up...
Shouldn't you be posting some dumb shit while drunk in another thread again or something?
DTVietnam 03:14 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Shouldn't you be posting some dumb shit while drunk in another thread again or something?
shouldnt you be posting about how ur low level job makes u feel like youre in the know and important. .
Frazod 03:17 PM 04-30-2019
"And with that the Cleveland Browns have won the AFC championship game, but remember folks they have a despicable player named Kareem Hunt on the team... Soo really the Chiefs are the real winners today"

Commercial break

"So lets talk about the Super Bowl matchup!"
THIS. THIS. AND ONLY THIS.

He's going to play again. And if he's not playing for us, we get fucked.

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND? :-)

Christ, at this point I wonder if it was Dorsey himself who found out about the Hunt tape and leaked it.
SAUTO 03:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah its possible that he abused his kid, but there's a chance that he didnt. That 11 minute audio was horse shit and now we keep getting all of these "possible" reports.

For the most part in that audio Hill seemed to keep his cool. But they play that "you should be terrified of me too" without any context and then pick and choose parts to play. Let's have some actual fucking evidence that he did something before we ruin the dudes life. If he did break his kids arm then I couldn't care less what happens to him.

Most are ready to ruin his life over a secretly recorded audio tape that the sole intent was to get him to slip up and say something incriminating.
Pretty sure there was context to that quote.

"You think he respects you, he's terrified of you"
"You should be terrified of me too, bitch"

And if you really want to stretch things you could think that the reason she should be scared of him is because of what he did to her. So maybe the kid is scared because he hurt him too
BleedingRed 03:20 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Christ, at this point I wonder if it was Dorsey himself who found out about the Hunt tape and leaked it.
Honestly I've thought the same thing, it would be crazy shit. But, how better to hurt the team that fired you then steal their players after you force their hands.

That would be fucking insane.
Sassy Squatch 03:20 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
THIS. THIS. AND ONLY THIS.

He's going to play again. And if he's not playing for us, we get fucked.

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND? :-)

Meh. He's in the last year of his contract. We're already preparing for life without him. He's probably gone soon no matter what.
SAUTO 03:20 PM 04-30-2019
I never claimed it was a setup, you did. Also lets examine one of your facts...

Hill DID deny he broke the kids arm. So again .......

Dipshit,

You didn't refute any of the FACTS I laid out, so kindly drink a cup of :-).
He didn't deny punching the child
Frazod 03:21 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. He's in the last year of his contract. We're already preparing for life without him. He's probably gone soon no matter what.
Well, if that's the case, I'd kind of like his last game as a Chief to be Super Bowl LV.
Page 113 of 173
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163 > Last »
Up