ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 359
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 10:40 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Dude's paying child support.

A nurse raped a guy in a coma and he ended up paying child support.
I think Judges make the decisions about this and some of them just don't care.

It's about the child and they don't give a shit about anything else.

Anyone that comes into their courtroom will pay to help the child no matter what.

It's bullshit
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:38 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
DA: FMR. PA. TEACHER HAD INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH STUDENT

http://6abc.com/news/da-fmr-pa-teach...udent/1529021/
>
Hahaha

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/stepha...ckey/6421605-t

Originally Posted by :
Always willing to help her students... even late at night and in the comfort of her own home!
Originally Posted by :
I heard she is really good with after school help and is super easy!

[Reply]
Frosty 01:05 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You mean like Ms. "Lick Me Where I Fart???"
Yeah, though to be fair, she didn't have sex with any students.

I was thinking more like some of these:

I know teen-aged boys are horny, but - damn.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:06 PM 09-29-2016
This is the look of "Welp, my life is over"

[Reply]
scho63 04:03 PM 09-29-2016
The only HOT one of late. Would plow, eat, and treat! :-)

California Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Against a Student
Busted LocalsTeachersAug 18, 2016 651
cali-teacher1

A former Arroyo Grande High School teacher in California has had five charges brought against her after authorities announced over eight months ago that she was under investigation on suspicions she’d had sex with an underage male student.

36-year-old Tara Stumph had charges levied against her that include sexual intercourse with a minor and oral copulation of a minor; both felonies, and three counts of child molestation; misdemeanors.

The alleged incidents occurred between December of 2014 and December of 2015, with the two felony incidents believed to have taken place in June of 2015.

The sexual assault allegations were brought to the attention of school officials, who in turn alerted police on December 4th.

Shortly after, the teacher was put on administrative leave, but the district hadn’t disclosed her name because she hadn’t been arrested and had had no criminal charges filed against her at the time. Since then, however, officials have confirmed that Ms. Stumph no longer works for the district.

Investigators interviewed potential witnesses and collected evidence for quite some time before recommending filing charges to the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney’s Office.

Tara Stumph was a culinary arts teacher at the school where she worked for about five years.

Her arraignment is scheduled for August 29th.
[Reply]
nychief 10:22 PM 09-29-2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-i...160800743.html
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:27 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Yeah, though to be fair, she didn't have sex with any students.

I was thinking more like some of these:

I know teen-aged boys are horny, but - damn.

Look like the teachers I had in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:36 PM 09-29-2016
WOW-THIS SITE IS ALL TEACHER STUDENT SEX STORIES!!!

Looks like about 40 cases in just a month!

https://www.bustedlocals.com/teachers/
This will be an invaluable resource going forward.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:13 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Look like the teachers I had in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many you plow?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:32 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
****ing idiocracy live. :-)
No that would be the documentary about the Donald.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:40 AM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I think Judges make the decisions about this and some of them just don't care.

It's about the child and they don't give a shit about anything else.

Anyone that comes into their courtroom will pay to help the child no matter what.

It's bullshit

The law is "best interests of the child". The child doesn't know, or care, how he or she was conceived. It's not the child's fault that the mother raped the father. :-)

EDIT: I'll give you a REAL screw job. Wife steps out on husband and gets impregnated by the other guy. There is a STRONG presumption in the law that a child born of a married woman is the child of the father. That rule was developed hundreds of years before DNA, but the law, as always, is slow to react to change, and definitely can't keep up with technology. I think most states have changed the law by now, but there were a few decisions where the husband was "deemed" the father and required to pay child support. THAT is completely fucking ludicrous.

Even where the law has changed in most states, however, I'm not even sure what the result would be if the actual father was dead or gone. I'm not a family law practitioner, but hopefully "best interests of the child" doesn't trump the fact that the man is NOT THE ACTUAL FATHER of the child.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:06 AM 09-30-2016

Tara Stumph was a culinary arts teacher at the school where she worked for about five years.

The next morning she could fix you breakfast!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:55 PM 09-30-2016

California Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Against a Student
Busted LocalsTeachersAug 18, 2016 651
cali-teacher1

A former Arroyo Grande High School teacher in California has had five charges brought against her after authorities announced over eight months ago that she was under investigation on suspicions she’d had sex with an underage male student.

36-year-old Tara Stumph had charges levied against her that include sexual intercourse with a minor and oral copulation of a minor; both felonies, and three counts of child molestation; misdemeanors.

The alleged incidents occurred between December of 2014 and December of 2015, with the two felony incidents believed to have taken place in June of 2015.

The sexual assault allegations were brought to the attention of school officials, who in turn alerted police on December 4th.

Shortly after, the teacher was put on administrative leave, but the district hadn’t disclosed her name because she hadn’t been arrested and had had no criminal charges filed against her at the time. Since then, however, officials have confirmed that Ms. Stumph no longer works for the district.

Investigators interviewed potential witnesses and collected evidence for quite some time before recommending filing charges to the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney’s Office.

Yeah I'm not real sure about David Brenner in drag
[Reply]
eDave 05:09 PM 09-30-2016
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Hahaha

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/stepha...ckey/6421605-t
This is primarily why I don't rape children. People say bad things about you. People are cruel.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:50 PM 10-20-2016
For all Chiefsplanet Friends

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...phil/92447690/
[Reply]
Page 113 of 359
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up