ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 114
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:48 PM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
My first recommendation would be to not start if you have been off the cigarettes for that long.

If you want to try it Ill give you recommendations but i would need to know what you are looking to get out of it. Do you want to make clouds, simulate cigarettes, or just have somwthing to puff on while around other smokers? What kind of flavors would you be into?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Just looking to puff on every once in a while. Maybe on breaks or at night.

I’m open to flavors.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:17 PM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Just looking to puff on every once in a while. Maybe on breaks or at night.

I’m open to flavors.

My first recommendation would be don't start. It could lead you back to smoking. If you must, get a small AIO or a stealth vape. The Joyetech Batpack is a fun and unique vape. It uses AA batteries and comes with two rechargeable ones but no charger. You can grab the vape (comes with two batts) and a charger that comes with two batts for about $30 total. Here's the vape: https://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-Ba...joye-btp10.htm

[Reply]
vailpass 09:35 PM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
My first recommendation would be don't start. It could lead you back to smoking. If you must, get a small AIO or a stealth vape. The Joyetech Batpack is a fun and unique vape. It uses AA batteries and comes with two rechargeable ones but no charger. You can grab the vape (comes with two batts) and a charger that comes with two batts for about $30 total. Here's the vape: https://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-Ba...joye-btp10.htm

Or he could go with a Juul for even more compactness and simpler use.
*Edit* Nevermind, he wants no nic.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:09 PM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Or he could go with a Juul for even more compactness and simpler use.
*Edit* Nevermind, he wants no nic.

Yeah. He wants a cig-like vape but without the nic. So a simple low Watt device for MTL that allows any juice would be the thing.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:22 PM 06-29-2018
Yeah. He wants a cig-like vape but without the nic. So a simple low Watt device for MTL that allows any juice would be the thing.
Yep. Or, as mentioned, just don’t do it at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 PM 06-29-2018
Honestly think that a couple of puffs a day is going to make me go back to smoking? Is it just as horrible as smoking?
[Reply]
listopencil 09:10 AM 06-30-2018
Honestly think that a couple of puffs a day is going to make me go back to smoking? Is it just as horrible as smoking?

It's very different from smoking. I can't even smoke a cig anymore. But not everyone is like that. Also, just because vaping is healthier than smoking doesn't mean that it's a healthy habit. I only recommend vaping to people who do it to keep from smoking. You're still inhaling shit that's not clean air. The best thing for you to do is to keep breathing clean air...and never look back.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:52 AM 06-30-2018
It's very different from smoking. I can't even smoke a cig anymore. But not everyone is like that. Also, just because vaping is healthier than smoking doesn't mean that it's a healthy habit. I only recommend vaping to people who do it to keep from smoking. You're still inhaling shit that's not clean air. The best thing for you to do is to keep breathing clean air...and never look back.
Yeah, this. I am finally making the switch to zero nic, and after a few months of weening off that the vape is getting put in storage. It has been a godsend getting off the cigarettes, but the endgame should always be not using anything.

[Reply]
listopencil 11:05 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Yeah, this. I am finally making the switch to zero nic, and after a few months of weening off that the vape is getting put in storage. It has been a godsend getting off the cigarettes, but the endgame should always be not using anything.

I've gotten to the point where my nic cravings are nowhere near as serious as they used to be. But recently I had to go through a rough period of many hours...and I'll be sticking with vaping for a while. I may never quit but it's better than the alternative.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:52 PM 06-30-2018
What I’m looking for is something that i can puff on when I need a break or a stress release but also something I can use with CBD oil at night.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:38 PM 06-30-2018
What I’m looking for is something that i can puff on when I need a break or a stress release but also something I can use with CBD oil at night.

Anything that is mouth-to-lung (MTL) will work for that. The one I posted the video of for instance. If you buy that you'll get two rechargeable AA batteries with it but no way to charge them. So buy a AA battery charger (one that comes with 2 batteries) with it and you'll be set. Don't forget atomizers and fluid. The device, charger, and batteries would be about $30.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:19 PM 06-30-2018
I've been using a Smok x-priv for about a year. 0 nicotine juice. Although I don't crave cigarettes anymore, I do like to vape, especially when I have a few adult beverages. The goal is to give that up at some point, but I'm in no big hurry and in the back of my mind, I think given the right circumstance, I may have a moment of weakness and smoke a cigarette, which is something I never want to have happen again.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:38 PM 08-09-2018
I'm bumping this to mention a nice little stealth vape that I purchased recently. The Joyetech Batpack. It runs on two AA batteries. It comes as a tiny little mod and tank, with a couple of atomizers and a couple of rechargeable AA batteries. It delivers a satisfying MTL vape that is very similar to a cigarette. You'll need a charger as you can't charge the batteries with the device. You can also use standard AA batteries:

https://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-Ba...joye-btp10.htm

The charger I bought that comes with four nice Ni-MH AA batteries:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Energize...-204789288-_-N
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:41 PM 08-09-2018
I ended up picking up SMOK Prince stick and now I'm moving to the Uwell Ironfist.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:43 PM 08-09-2018
Got the Snow Wolf Mfeng last week. Love that tank and coil.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 114
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114 >
Up