ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 173
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 02:47 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah I just broke my 3-year-old kids arm and beat up my pregnant girlfriend a few years ago as well..

Not saying I am perfect but come on... News flash most ppl aren't pieces of shit.
Acting like it is confirmed he was responsible for breaking Zev's arm....... Classic
In58men 02:47 PM 04-30-2019
KC media is fucking terrible.

I’m embarrassed for you guys.
Mecca 02:48 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah I just broke my 3-year-old kids arm and beat up my pregnant girlfriend a few years ago as well..

Not saying I am perfect but come on... News flash most ppl aren't pieces of shit.
Really?

You ever get out in the world a bit, most people know how to put on a show but there are some real fuckups out there.
BleedingRed 02:49 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
KC media is ****ing terrible.

I mean if they really have something that shed more light on what REALLY happened, good.

But this new revelation that supposed to drop at 6 says the incident has to do why THEY both lost custody.
Frazod 02:50 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
KC media is fucking terrible.

TwistedChief 02:51 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Really?

You ever get out in the world a bit, most people know how to put on a show but there are some real fuckups out there.
Sorry, dude, but this isn't reality. Most people do not do something along the lines of choking out their pregnant girlfriend. And we know this happened.

If child abuse followed, then he's really a fucking atrocious human being. But pointing out in exaggerated fashion that "everyone is fucked up" doesn't absolve one from spousal and possibly child abuse. That's such a poor rationalization.
Mecca 02:55 PM 04-30-2019
I don't even care to rationalize it, I'm honest.

I don't give a shit if he's a scumbag or if my roofer is or what. Why cause I don't, I care that they do their jobs whether that is putting on a roof, or playing football or picking up trash. If they fuck up their families and the law can handle them.

But I'm not going to get on my soapbox about what a scumbag he is then cheer for his touchdowns a year later...I've made it perfectly clear after being alive nearly 40 years and this team never winning a damn thing, I don't care if this team is helmed by Satan and Hitler if they aren't in jail and can lead me to the bowl have at it.

At least I'm honest about it and don't pretend to have a moral compass that won't matter during the AFC championship game.
BlackOp 02:57 PM 04-30-2019
Behind closed doors several of these people who are "up in arms" likely do ****ed up things themselves.

The NFL is a violent game lets not act like all those guys can just turn it off.
These players are bred to be the very best in the world...at playing the most violent team sport... why people are surprised when they turn out to be...I dont know..."violent" is bizarre.
BleedingRed 02:58 PM 04-30-2019
I don't even care to rationalize it, I'm honest.

I don't give a shit if he's a scumbag or if my roofer is or what. Why cause I don't, I care that they do their jobs whether that is putting on a roof, or playing football or picking up trash. If they **** up their families and the law can handle them.

But I'm not going to get on my soapbox about what a scumbag he is then cheer for his touchdowns a year later...I've made it perfectly clear after being alive nearly 40 years and this team never winning a damn thing, I don't care if this team is helmed by Satan and Hitler if they aren't in jail and can lead me to the bowl have at it.

At least I'm honest about it and don't pretend to have a moral compass that won't matter during the AFC championship game.
"And with that the Cleveland Browns have won the AFC championship game, but remember folks they have a despicable player named Kareem Hunt on the team... Soo really the Chiefs are the real winners today"

Commercial break

"So lets talk about the Super Bowl matchup!"

Brewski 03:01 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Three kids by a millionaire......she'll get plenty!
Not such a "dumb bitch" after all I guess. :-)
TwistedChief 03:03 PM 04-30-2019
It's amazing how many people here seem to wear lacking a moral compass as a badge of honor. But I give you credit: you're honest and consistent. I work in an industry littered with greed, and I'm not sure I come across too many people with your admitted values.
BleedingRed 03:04 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Not such a "dumb bitch" after all I guess. :-)
Uhhhhh he would have to get those millions first.............
Mecca 03:04 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
"And with that the Cleveland Browns have won the AFC championship game, but remember folks they have a despicable player named Kareem Hunt on the team... Soo really the Chiefs are the real winners today"

Commercial break

"So lets talk about the Super Bowl matchup!"
I'm sure there are some that think it's fucked up I said that and yes I laughed at your post.

But the same people that went all apeshit about Hill being drafted cheered him on...the same people that claim Frank Clark is a domestic abuser will cheer for him..it's like you know at least I'm honest and don't pretend to care but during the game it doesn't matter.
bobbything 03:05 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I mean if they really have something that shed more light on what REALLY happened, good.

But this new revelation that supposed to drop at 6 says the incident has to do why THEY both lost custody.
A bunch of self-serving bullshit. If they were really concerned with the child’s well being, they’d be covering every child abuse story there is to be found.

This is, at this point, just ratings/click bait.
Mecca 03:06 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's amazing how many people here seem to wear lacking a moral compass as a badge of honor. But I give you credit: you're honest and consistent. I work in an industry littered with greed, and I'm not sure I come across too many people with your admitted values.
I'll also say this, I wouldn't associate with someone like Tyreek Hill in my personal life. The standards I have for myself and people who I actually associate with in my home or in their homes is going to be different than a football player on my tv.

I think you can understand what I'm saying here.
Page 112 of 173
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162 > Last »
Up