Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 02:32 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I believe the proper pronunciation is "rooves"
Thank you kind sir
srvy 04-30-2019, 02:32 PM
This message has been deleted by srvy. Reason: duplicate
wheeler08 02:33 PM 04-30-2019
If Hitler can play CB and win us a SB, then I’m ok with it....
Mecca 02:33 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How good are his roofs?
I wouldn't ask my roofer about his personal life because I don't give a shit.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:33 PM 04-30-2019

“I’ve been a fan of Tyreek Hill on the field. There’s no way I'll ever support him or watch him again.”@davediehl66 is fed up (via @LefkoeShow) pic.twitter.com/JsHcOtGW0I

— Bleacher Report NFL (@BR_NFL) April 30, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:33 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
hmmmmmm

This was posted before.....
ClevelandBronco 02:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If we were all precluded from posting stuff that has been posted before your catalog wouldn't read like:

Poster 1: "Crazy, stupid, unknowable shit."

MAHOMO: "I agree! Crazy stupid, unknowable shit!"
srvy 02:38 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
deleted

didnt want to catch up on posts going over and over same stuff.
BlackOp 02:38 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by FD:
Would you hire a man to re-do your roof if you knew he beat the shit out of a 3 year old? Had beat the shit out of a pregnant woman?

You would feel ok writing a big check to that kind of man?
That's the fascinating thing about this...how much do you actually know about the private lives of the people doing the reporting? About players that haven't been caught? The Owners? Coaches?

Do you think when Ray Rice punched his wife...it was the first instance of abuse? People were wearing his jersey the week before...while he was hitting his wife in private. If it wasn't for an elevator camera..they still would be.

People want to BELIEVE that these players are all great people off the field...and would probably be appalled if they knew the truth.

If people are currently looking for the pinnacle of morality from football players....and as some beacon of guiding light they should start searching elsewhere. Today.

Quit living in some projected fantasy world....that these guys are angels and role models. They are humans...that play a violent sport for money.

Once you come to terms with this...you might start enjoying the sport again.
Mecca 02:39 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's the fascinating thing about this...how much do you actually know about the private lives of the people doing the reporting? About players that haven't been caught? The Owners? Coaches?

Do you think when Ray Rice punched his wife...it was the first instance of abuse? People were wearing his jersey the week before...while he was hitting his wife in private. If it wasn't for an elevator camera..they still would be.

People want to BELIEVE that these players are all great people off the field...would would probably be appalled if they knew the truth.
Behind closed doors several of these people who are "up in arms" likely do fucked up things themselves.

The NFL is a violent game lets not act like all those guys can just turn it off.
BleedingRed 02:42 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Behind closed doors several of these people who are "up in arms" likely do ****ed up things themselves.

The NFL is a violent game lets not act like all those guys can just turn it off.
TBH

If Tyreek did it, and or other abuses and there is proof. Fuck him!

Sorry if I'm one to wait and question things as they develop.
chiefzilla1501 02:42 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by FD:
Would you hire a man to re-do your roof if you knew he beat the shit out of a 3 year old? Had beat the shit out of a pregnant woman?

You would feel ok writing a big check to that kind of man?
Well, football is a pretty different thing. I get that it's a competition and if you don't hire the best, somebody else will. To answer your question a different way... if I told him to stop drinking in my house on the job, and he swore up and down that he was going to AA and rehab, only to learn he was still sneaking drinks on the job.... If he had a history that led me to believe he couldn't finish the expensive job I contracted him for... I'd sure as hell second-guess, I don't care how great a job he does with roofs.
tyreekthefreak 02:43 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
That's my favorite part about this whole setup conspiracy.

Hill hasn't even got paid yet and they arent even married. She gets absolutely nothing.
Three kids by a millionaire......she'll get plenty!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:45 PM 04-30-2019
Yardbarker already reporting on this and KCTV5 hasn’t even said anything yet

Tyreek Hill reportedly dealing with previously unpublished incident https://t.co/Jv6KzjTQxZ via @yardbarker

— Stan Chrapowicki (@POLEPAW) April 30, 2019

PAChiefsGuy 02:45 PM 04-30-2019
Behind closed doors several of these people who are "up in arms" likely do ****ed up things themselves.

Yeah I just broke my 3-year-old kids arm and beat up my pregnant girlfriend a few years ago as well..

Not saying I am perfect but come on... News flash most ppl aren't pieces of shit.
FD 02:46 PM 04-30-2019

How about they "turn it off" when the person they are squaring up against is only knee high? Is that not a reasonable rule to put in place?

Jesus Christ, get a grip on yourself, you are defending a vicious assault on a three year old.
Page 111 of 173
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161 > Last »
Up