ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 173
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
ClevelandBronco 02:15 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If it's not about the Chiefs winning a superbowl, why are you here?
To witness the frustration.

I’ll fuck off now.
jd1020 02:15 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
NO YOU DIDN'T YOU ****ING MORON....

You didn't quote ONE thing I said and refute it. Jesus christ, how do you remember to breath?
Nah. You just come around in the middle of a conversation as a third person slinging shit at anyone actually using the facts as we know them to make it seem like you are using facts, which is why when I laid out the facts you couldnt say shit besides something you couldnt comprehend in what I wrote.
PAChiefsGuy 02:17 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
To find charming Mahomes ornaments for our Christmas trees?
This
CasselGotPeedOn 02:18 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
I don’t like the “r” word, so yes, he is the fool that “investigated” all of that foolish nonsense & keeps trying to implicate Meredith as the culprit of everything (except the abuse) even though she has been kind enough to actually chat with him about THE TRUTH outside of when he started following her on Twitter. Half the stuff he posts he twists to implicate anyone but Tyreek, when that isn’t what he was told. And the GOOD information he did get was taken off of Arrowhead Live! twitter feed. He’s a Tyreek supporter, his last tweet to him was more than enough. There’s no sense trying to be logical with him.
Yikes, he sounds like a real loser. Not that most of us here didn't already know that, but still.
BleedingRed 02:19 PM 04-30-2019
I don’t like the “r” word, so yes, he is the fool that “investigated” all of that foolish nonsense & keeps trying to implicate Meredith as the culprit of everything (except the abuse) even though she has been kind enough to actually chat with him about THE TRUTH outside of when he started following her on Twitter. Half the stuff he posts he twists to implicate anyone but Tyreek, when that isn’t what he was told. And the GOOD information he did get was taken off of Arrowhead Live! twitter feed. He’s a Tyreek supporter, his last tweet to him was more than enough. There’s no sense trying to be logical with him.
Lmao,

Arm was broken in January - FACT

First time police were called (IN MARCH) was 30 minutes after news story broke about new deal - FACT

2nd time police were called was a couple of days later - FACT

Please refute
BlackOp 02:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Uh huh. We all know what you want. What you want is to see your team win a Super Bowl at all costs. Even if it means defending a player that you know deep down is abusive to his fiance and their little kid. And you'll justify it to yourself by saying things like "nope, not enough concrete evidence...innocent until proven guily." As if you've been confined to the rules of a trial jury in a court room. And I just do understand that at all. How much fun is it going to be to win a super bowl if we have to cheer for guys like that to get it?
I'm defending Hill until there is a legal reason not to...I dont care about their relationship drama.

I dont want to see Hill run out of town when there isn't proof he did anything yet. I see a lot of media people exploiting this situation for their own financial gain... the more they can sensationalize it and demonize Hill..the more money they can make. They have to work quick because if he's found innocent, their cash cow story is dead. It's extremely parasitic...Fat Brooke at the Star, the DA media spectacle, KCTV5, Jason La****face, Florio...all are using this for ulterior motives.
TwistedChief 02:22 PM 04-30-2019
I don’t like the “r” word,
You're not gonna make it long here, buddy. Lowest common denominator discourse is encouraged on CP and the bar is low enough for posters to proudly proclaim that they'd root for Hitler if it would bring the Chiefs a Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by :
so yes, he is the fool that “investigated” all of that foolish nonsense & keeps trying to implicate Meredith as the culprit of everything (except the abuse) even though she has been kind enough to actually chat with him about THE TRUTH outside of when he started following her on Twitter. Half the stuff he posts he twists to implicate anyone but Tyreek, when that isn’t what he was told. And the GOOD information he did get was taken off of Arrowhead Live! twitter feed. He’s a Tyreek supporter, his last tweet to him was more than enough. There’s no sense trying to be logical with him.
But yes to all of this.
saphojunkie 02:24 PM 04-30-2019
As far as I can tell, the only reason people care about this story is because they want to emotionally support the team. No one here is furiously googling whether or not their roofers have domestic violence charges in their past. No one is calling for Home Depot to fire their lumber associate because he told his girlfriend he ought to slap her.

Why is this one area where suddenly it has to be about "more than football." More than the job? More than your ability to do the job? Why is morality part of the equation?

I think it comes down to people wanting to LIKE the team. LIKE the players. One might argue "Hey... I'm a season ticket holder. I don't want my dollars going to a guy who MIGHT have hurt a kid."

Might.

Might have.

And I get that. But virtually EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS you patronize has someone who MIGHT have hurt a kid. How hard do you scrutinize the landing place of every dollar you spend?

It's really fascinating, because there is this idea that pro athletes must be free from sin. Like... it's really a fascinating social contract. This whole thing should 100% be studied by sociologists, because there's some next-level tribal thinking happening here.
BleedingRed 02:24 PM 04-30-2019
So you guys can't refute the facts I laid out I guess...... I mean I understand, because well.... They are FACTS.

I have never represented anything else as fact, only opinion.
FD 02:26 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
As far as I can tell, the only reason people care about this story is because they want to emotionally support the team. No one here is furiously googling whether or not their roofers have domestic violence charges in their past. No one is calling for Home Depot to fire their lumber associate because he told his girlfriend he ought to slap her.

Why is this one area where suddenly it has to be about "more than football." More than the job? More than your ability to do the job? Why is morality part of the equation?

I think it comes down to people wanting to LIKE the team. LIKE the players. One might argue "Hey... I'm a season ticket holder. I don't want my dollars going to a guy who MIGHT have hurt a kid."

Might.

Might have.

And I get that. But virtually EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS you patronize has someone who MIGHT have hurt a kid. How hard do you scrutinize the landing place of every dollar you spend?

It's really fascinating, because there is this idea that pro athletes must be free from sin. Like... it's really a fascinating social contract. This whole thing should 100% be studied by sociologists, because there's some next-level tribal thinking happening here.
Would you hire a man to re-do your roof if you knew he beat the shit out of a 3 year old? Had beat the shit out of a pregnant woman?

You would feel ok writing a big check to that kind of man?
Frazod 02:26 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
No, I get your point. This is my point - all of these teams employ or have employed terrible people who do or have done terrible things. Most of them are quietly swept under the rug. And the people who root for the winners give exactly zero shits about it.

If you want to root for Boy Scouts, go be a fucking Scout Master.
TEX 02:27 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

WATCH as KCTV5 becomes KC-TMZTV5!...:-)
jd1020 02:29 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

Might.

Might have.

If I see on the news that a contractor I'm currently using/have used in the past has plead guilty to felony charges then ya I'm probably not going to be requesting he come back.

The difference is that you don't usually hear about shit like this in normal everyday living because you and me aren't high profile citizens.

It doesn't change a persons beliefs because they may or may not know about some random schmucks background.
BleedingRed 02:29 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by FD:
Would you hire a man to re-do your roof if you knew he beat the shit out of a 3 year old? Had beat the shit out of a pregnant woman?

You would feel ok writing a big check to that kind of man?
How good are his roofs?
ptlyon 02:31 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How good are his roofs?
I believe the proper pronunciation is "rooves"
Page 110 of 173
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up