ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
The offensive coaches played their part. The play calling on the "drive" after the fumbled punt was horrid. Entirely designed to move into FG range and not go for the killer punch.

I'm down for supporting reasons you cited, but the coaches had their role in it.
Wrong. On third down Albert Wilson was WIDE OPEN 15 yards down the field.

And Smith ignored Demetrius Harris open 15 yards over the middle when he checked it down to Reek for a 2 yard loss.

Baldinger ripped him for both plays.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:02 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wrong. On third down Albert Wilson was WIDE OPEN 15 yards down the field.

And Smith ignored Demetrius Harris open 15 yards over the middle when he checked it down to Reek for a 2 yard loss.

Baldinger ripped him for both plays.
I saw the Harris play. That was a tight window. Do you have the Wilson play?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:09 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I saw the Harris play. That was a tight window. Do you have the Wilson play?

.@chiefs have to scrutinize the QB position in specific game situations and the decisions he makes. Scared 💰 don’t make no 💰. Make the throw! #BaldyBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/jb3rOsQqCX

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) January 8, 2018

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:11 PM 01-18-2018

Thanks.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:17 PM 01-18-2018

Wow. Inexcusable by a 13 year veteran.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
compare

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:25 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Unfortunately all the people who matter will, again, excuse it. Even if he leaves, they excuse "that" (kind of play) from their employees.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:51 AM 01-19-2018
Since coming to Kansas City Andy has had two of the biggest playoff choke jobs in CHIEFS history. Pissing away a 28 point lead vs. the COLTS in Indianapolis and the recent Home game and a 18 point lead vs. the Titians. He does not have that killer instinct when he has a big lead. It's almost as if Andy doesn't want to embarrass the other team and would rather make it a close game than a blowout. His game management skills and use of timeouts are hard to watch in a close game with under two minutes remaining when the CHIEFS need to score. Like he says time and time again, he needs to do a better job
[Reply]
straycash 09:02 AM 01-19-2018
No matter who the Chiefs bring in won't bring them any closer to a championship, since we are cursed, so keep stroking to Andy's manboobs.:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:13 AM 01-19-2018
I like Reid as a HC and helping to design plays.

I absolutely hate him as OC and his in-game decision making...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:25 PM 01-19-2018
Those poll numbers seem very low. I would have expected ~5000 votes by now. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:11 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Yes. Damn good coach. You aren't going to win playoff games with Alex Smith as your QB unless you play against Brian Hoyer.
If we could somehow insert someone else on game day, everything else gets a solid "yes" and a high approval.
Reid simply isn't a strategist.
Those 5 to 6 other days of the week? He's exactly what you want in a head coach for your team. He knows how to coach. How to build a player up and get the most out of them. He just sucks at being a wartime consigliere.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:32 PM 01-19-2018
I still love Big Red, the things that he does well, he does very well

But my lord is he a stubborn SOB, and it seems quite safe to say that I'm not just speaking for myself in saying... its starting to wear me down

Trying to keep my disappointment with him tamped down until we can see Mahomes execute this offense, because if things continue along their current arc... we'll all be building little shrines to Andy that we give offerings of incense and fine oils to
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If we could somehow insert someone else on game day, everything else gets a solid "yes" and a high approval.
Reid simply isn't a strategist.
Those 5 to 6 other days of the week? He's exactly what you want in a head coach for your team. He knows how to coach. How to build a player up and get the most out of them. He just sucks at being a wartime consigliere.
The whole post is great, but the bolded is particularly well stated
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:29 PM 01-19-2018
Some of you want Todd Haley back so I'll take your idiotic opinions with the great salt lake.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up