ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr could get $25 million annually
RunKC 11:43 AM 06-22-2017
I like Derek Carr a lot, but he needs to beat us and win the division to get that credit people are already giving him.

He's struggled against the Chiefs and Broncos and a lot of that is poor coaching.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:36 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The anti-homers on CP are ****ing hilarious.

I can only imagine the shit I'd catch if it were the other way around and the Chiefs lost 4 straight to the Raiders, and I was saying that we would've won the division if we had our starting QB in week 17

Absolutely laughable :-)
Yes there would be a few dipshits who would try and argue that losing your starting QB didnt matter.

What would you argue if your team lost their QB for the final divisional game and lost via the tie break?

Your a hypocrite and dishonest...getting outraged over simple observations..your letting some homer Alex smith love taint your reasoning...
[Reply]
-King- 01:51 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Yes there would be a few dipshits who would try and argue that losing your starting QB didnt matter.

What would you argue if your team lost their QB for the final divisional game and lost via the tie break?

Your a hypocrite and dishonest...getting outraged over simple observations..your letting some homer Alex smith love taint your reasoning...
And we lost one of the best defensive players and one of the best offensive players in the league for basically the whole season and still won. I don't want to hear shit about other teams not winning because of an injury.

If you want to talk about injuries and how we've only won one playoff game, you should talk about us losing Charles, Houston, Flowers, and Davis in a playoff game we were leading by 4 scores. I think that's much worse than what happened to the raiders.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:00 PM 06-22-2017
Cheaps will be swept by the raiders this year...
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:01 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:22 PM 06-22-2017
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:26 PM 06-22-2017
I don't know who these Cheaps are that you speak of. Maybe the Faiders can beat them, but they aren't sweeping the Chiefs. They haven't beat the Chiefs once the past 2 seasons. How exactly do you think that they will win one, much less sweep the Chiefs this season?? You are the KnowShit of Faider fans.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:27 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't know who these Cheaps are that you speak of. Maybe the Faiders can beat them, but they aren't sweeping the Chiefs. They haven't beat the Chiefs once the past 2 seasons. How exactly do you think that they will win one, much less sweep the Chiefs this season?? You are the KnowShit of Faider fans.
You will be destroyed both games
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:28 PM 06-22-2017
Unlikely. Three sweep peat this year
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:29 PM 06-22-2017

Like a broken clock- maybe sometime you will be right.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:15 PM 06-22-2017
Raiders are damn good but we have just have their number head to head. That happens in sports.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:35 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Raiders are damn good but we have just have their number head to head. That happens in sports.
As long as Del Rio remains their coach, Andy Reid will continue to outcoach him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:03 PM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Matchups make fights.

For whatever reason, recent history says we have the better side of the matchup. Honestly, when I look at the rosters, I can't tell why since we tend to beat Carr even without much of a contribution from Houston (who would seem to be the big chess piece for us).

Some coordinators seem to have a knack for some quarterbacks. Belichick isn't a coordinator but he runs that D and for whatever reason he was generally able to just fluster the hell out of Manning. Maybe Sutton's just dialed into Carr's weaknesses.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:15 PM 06-22-2017
Bob Sutton is your father, Derek Carr :-)

174 yards, 54% comp, 1 TD/0 INT, W
222 yards, 48% comp, 1 TD/0 INT, L

283 yards, 64% comp, 2 TD/3 INT, L
194 yards, 64% comp, 1 TD/1 INT, L

225 yards, 64% comp, 1 TD/ 1 INT, 1 fumble lost, L
117 yards, 41% comp, 0 TD/1 INT, L
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:18 PM 06-22-2017
Other qbs contract will surpass his very soon.. its that jump in contracts that we will always see..
[Reply]
Page 11 of 21
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up