ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Which celebrities have you MET during your life?
vailpass 11:29 AM 09-11-2012
Many, but only in a "hi how do you do" way not like I know them. My close family member owns a business with several tour coaches driving music acts, stage acts, etc. around the country on tour.

Have partied with the Kotton Mouth Kings on several occasions. Those guys are sharp young men.

A couple times that come to mind are when I was a college freshman.

Mickey Rourke and Terry Farrell were in town together. Went up to their room, Terry asked me if I could get them some blow. Rourke was sitting at the table in the corner, in the dark, smoking a cig, with a pile of crumpled up bills on the table.

I went to Rober Goulet's room to deliver hot water and honey. He wasn't there, propped the door open per procedure, went in and this animal thing landed on my shoulder. Turned out he had a couple of exotic cats, one had jumped on me from the spiral staircase, then the bastard ran out the door. Here's me chasing Robert Goulet's cat down the hallway laughing my ass off at the absurdity of it all.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:50 AM 09-11-2012
I have met a few astronauts this was back in high school. Hank Williams Jr. There are a few others but this all I remember at this moment.
[Reply]
stevenidol 12:06 PM 09-11-2012
God will come ask me for advice sometimes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:20 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by stevenidol:
God will come ask me for advice sometimes.
Why do you hate third world buses?
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 12:09 PM 09-11-2012
Some of the folks I've met & talked to:

Sandra Day O'Connor
Colin Powell
Dick Cheney
Clint Eastwood
Henry Kissinger
Chris Matthews
Guy Fierri
Merlin Olsen
Bill Richardson
Bill Frist
Jim Belushi
Keith Richards
[Reply]
HayWire 12:32 PM 09-11-2012
I took a piss with DBo and King Carl, talked to him and got his autograph later, didnt feel right to ask when we both had our dicks out
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DJKid:
I took a piss with DBo and King Carl, talked to him and got his autograph later, didnt feel right to ask when we both had our dicks out
Yeah, you don't want to ask for an autograph in that situation, or if you do, you'd have to specify that you want it written with a pen.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 09-11-2012
Can't think of too many.

Did the twist with Chubby Checker at a free concert in front of Crown Center when I was a lad of 6 or 7. He pull me out of the crowd and showed me what to do. Way bigger deal for mom than me at the time.

Talked at length with Walter Payton when he was lobbying for an NFL team for St. Louis [the Stallions, I think]. Got a 1-1 picture from that one.

Played basketball 3x@week throughout most of 1992 legis session with 'Jay' Nixon and 'Lacy' Clay Jr.

Couple of Gen-Ed classes with Jenna Fisher at Truman [nee Northeast Missouri State], never really interacted w/her though, much to my chagrin.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:33 PM 09-11-2012
Mike Hutchence and Helena Christensen. Very cool.

Layne Staley. Death could not have happened to a nicer fuckbag.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:46 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan:
Helena Christensen. Very cool.
I met her when she was dating Johnny. Absolutely stunning, IMO.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:50 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I met her when she was dating Johnny. Absolutely stunning, IMO.
Si!
[Reply]
vailpass 02:34 PM 09-11-2012
I'm such a rube I don't recognize 2/3 of the people being named as celebrities in this thread.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:40 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I'm such a rube I don't recognize 2/3 of the people being named as celebrities in this thread.
I'm surprised at this! /no one

Just messin' with you.
[Reply]
scorpio 02:43 PM 09-11-2012
I fixed Charlie Daniels' computer when I lived in Durango.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:02 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by scorpio:
I fixed Charlie Daniels' computer when I lived in Durango.
Was he all agitated, saying, "I'm in a bind, I'm way behind, I'm willing to make a deal".
[Reply]
Page 11 of 31
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up