ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
njchiefs 09:16 PM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So you are so upset by all this that you do the exact same thing that you are upset about others doing....Pot Kettle black much. Nice of you to out yourself as a Sociopath.
Fair point. I misspoke. For clarification: There is a difference between wishing someone ill will out of anger, or in jest when you know that such a silly gesture will never truly injure that someone, and revelling in someone’s suffering when it actually occurs. You know what I meant, and I clarified this in subsequent posts. Those that saw the video of that horrible, truly horrible injury and laughed and cheered in threads here are likely sociopaths because they lack empathy for human suffering. My initial comment was out of anger because this injury may now cost him his health, not just his career, and some here are probably happy about that because he was not the QB of their dreams. That is just so f*#ked up. Understand now?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: Completely wrong thread
GeorgeZimZam 10:43 PM 12-06-2018
Couldn't he just safety pin it back together?
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:45 PM 12-06-2018
If this would of happened last year, would the Chiefs be going for another consecutive Super Title this year?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:50 PM 12-06-2018
I'd be open to flying a Get Well Soon banner outside Smiff's hospital window.

In all seriousness - if this somehow happens I'll put in $500.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:52 PM 12-06-2018
Hope he has a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:04 PM 12-06-2018
That really sucks. He's gonna need some of the shit Manning took to return to the NFL.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That really sucks. He's gonna need some of the shit Manning took to return to the NFL.
Under the table money from John Elway?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:43 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Under the table money from John Elway?
Frozen embryo popsicles.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:19 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I think he can forget the NFL now. He needs to focus on being able to walk normally. Sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:28 PM 12-06-2018
Has anyone checked on the Sandy and Tiger 2-man vigil?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 PM 12-06-2018
The Docs need to work their magic, this isn't funny.

Get better Alex.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rtmike 04:06 AM 12-07-2018
I've had a lot of shit happen since I became paralyzed.

Autonomic dysreflexia put me in a coma for 5 days. They didn't have a clue what would happen IF I woke up. Right now, all I experience is terrible short term memory.

But I had an epidural injection and about 2 weeks later I wiped blood from a butt sore with a little towel that was wet a couple days prior. Well, that did it. Towel was full of uckies.
So the infection latched onto my heart valves in 4 places, half of one lung and the epidural spacing. Worst pain of my life in my back in the es. They finally had to operate on me to clean out the spacing in my cord. I was so drugged up and out of it from pain they had to do something.
Well, it worked. Except I was re-paralyzed I guess you could say. My left side/leg used to be the strongest. Prior I was able to throw my chair in the back of my Magnum and grab hold of the top edge of the car and shuttle my way up to the drivers seat. I could stand without holding onto anything. I walked pretty good with lofstran crutches.
All of that....gone. I couldn't even hold the piss jug between my legs anymore. It took almost 2 years to where I could throw my chair in the car.

But, out of all the shit I've been through. That infection about killed me. It was officially called sepsis of the blood.
I'm still not where I was and thats disheartening but I'm alive and lived to see my team finally draft a successful 1st round QB.

I hope and pray ol' Alex pulls through this and is able to make decisions on his own vs. the Dr.s telling him whats gonna HAVE to happen.
[Reply]
loochy 08:11 AM 12-07-2018
BABY LEE MULT SPOTTED
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FAX 08:16 AM 12-07-2018
Very intense and continuous positive thoughts sent to Alex and his family.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up