ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio crying about Pats contract
ChiefsHawk 11:52 AM 05-02-2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGUslBDw9A
[Reply]
wazu 01:24 PM 06-27-2024
I actually think it would be funny for Mahomes to weigh in and make it seem like it might be soon, and then have some drawn out question/discussion about it every year for the next 20 years while he keeps dominating. Just troll the fuck out of everyone.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:28 PM 06-27-2024
Mahomes has a wife that loves football. Loves being a part of it. Loves everything about it and supports him all the way through. That Netflix series really highlighted how much she acts like a backbone for Mahomes. That woman is dooooown as fuck.

That's a big difference between what Brady had. Brady had a wife that was all about her. She wants vacations in exotic locations and the finer things in life. She's much more selfish and much more independent.

Wives can make a massive difference in a man's career due to the pressures they put on you.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:51 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Someone with some time to kill, should make a list of that moron's shitty takes about the Chiefs in the Mahomes era.
Great idea, but unfortunately there's not enough bandwidth left on the internet for that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:22 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This mother****er Florio should honestly just do us all a favor and kill himself already.
Whorerio’s retirement speculation with Andy and Kelce went up in flames so now he turns his attention to the team’s 28 year old QB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 06-27-2024
These east coast fucks just can't handle Midwest success
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:34 PM 06-27-2024
I think we need an unofficial CP ProFootballTalk Parody Account...
[Reply]
DRM08 04:04 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This motherfucker Florio should honestly just do us all a favor and kill himself already.
I don't remember the media asking these type of questions about Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and others when they were 28 years old. Maybe he should be asking this question about Joe Burrow, who is only 1 year younger than Mahomes and has already had two season-ending injuries.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:09 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don't remember the media asking these type of questions about Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and others when they were 28 years old.
Non of those guys had achieved what Patrick has in their first 6 seasons...so naturally Florio wants him gone so he can cling to the past.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:05 PM 06-27-2024
Florio just cherry picked Mahomes answer to playing as long as Tom Brady...
what a tool
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don't remember the media asking these type of questions about Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and others when they were 28 years old. Maybe he should be asking this question about Joe Burrow, who is only 1 year younger than Mahomes and has already had two season-ending injuries.
Great point about Burrow, but to be fair, it's not the media. It's all Florio. He is obsessed with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:14 PM 06-27-2024
This cocksucker is a Minnesota Vikings fan right? Why does he have such a hard-on for the downfall of the Chiefs?

I'd understand more if it was Prisco.
[Reply]
Jamie 05:20 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This cocksucker is a Minnesota Vikings fan right? Why does he have such a hard-on for the downfall of the Chiefs?

I'd understand more if it was Prisco.
Super Bowl IV maybe? He would have been pretty young, but the thought of little Florio getting his heart ripped out by Lenny & co is pretty nice.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 05:32 PM 06-27-2024
In the spirit of tonight's presidential debate, I'm officially registering my candidacy for the 2024 field. My platform consists of just a single item:

Dispatch Florio to Guantanamo, but don't merely waterboard his ass. First make him endure a screening of Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story by force.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:04 PM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
In the spirit of tonight's presidential debate, I'm officially registering my candidacy for the 2024 field. My platform consists of just a single item:

Dispatch Florio to Guantanamo, but don't merely waterboard his ass. First make him endure a screening of Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story by force.

You got my vote.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:40 AM 06-28-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
We're literally talking about starting one on my league chat currently LOL
@Pr0FootballTalk
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up