ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Isaiah Buggs [released]
RunKC 12:33 PM 05-29-2024
Here we go again with the bad PR

#Chiefs DE Isaiah Buggs is facing two misdemeanor warrants issued by Tuscaloosa police for second-degree cruelty to dogs. Buggs is accused of leaving two dogs locked on his property with no access to food or water, according to @TuscaloosaPatch.https://t.co/gw6FfSdv43 pic.twitter.com/a0M5H1v7oy

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) May 29, 2024

[Reply]
DenverChief 09:30 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
And we gave this dipshit a Superbowl ring......
I'm sure it'll end up at Gold & Silver Pawn in Vegas to help cover his legal fees

Pawn Pawn Star GIFfrom Pawn GIFs

[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:44 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Did they cut this POS yet?
Yes
[Reply]
Bwana 09:48 AM 06-24-2024
See ya!!

[Reply]
Womble 10:03 AM 06-24-2024
Isaiah Buggs? More like Isaiah Fleas.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:19 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Buggs got squashed
Now he'll go to the RAIDers
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:29 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I'm sure it'll end up at Gold & Silver Pawn in Vegas to help cover his legal fees

Pawn Pawn Star GIFfrom Pawn GIFs
“I like Super Bowl rings and player rings are harder to find and this is part of the greatest dynasty ever, but I do have a few concerns. I really don’t recognize this player. Let me call in my sports guy.”

Expert: ”So Buggs was just a practice squad player only with the team for a few months. He never played a snap. In the off-season he found himself in legal trouble. Probably why this ring made it to market. If this were a low level player it’s probably worth about $20k. But with the issues associated with the player and that basically no one would no who he is I’d value this at about 8k.”

“Okay you heard what my expert said. It’s a nice ring but it’s from a player that never actually played for the team and was only there a short time. Combine that with him having legal troubles and getting cut for it I think that’s really going to hurt the value and make it a hard sell. The truth is it would be more valuable if it was a staff ring. People just don’t really want a ring from a player with these issues. I’ll give you about $5,000. That’s really the best I can do.”
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 11:47 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
And we gave this dipshit a Superbowl ring......
All players get Superbowl rings no matter if players get in trouble or not
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 11:56 AM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I doubt he needs to sell the ring to cover his legal fees since he is a millionaire but nice try though
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:56 AM 06-24-2024

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:59 AM 06-24-2024
Such a moron, we really could have used him, too. Imagine blowing an opportunity like this with the greatest sports dynasty of your lifetime, you have to really be a clueless dumbass.
[Reply]
Womble 12:14 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
All players get Superbowl rings no matter if players get in trouble or not
Why is this idiot posting on a mult here?
[Reply]
Lzen 12:21 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Why is this idiot posting on a mult here?
What makes you say that? This one has been on CP for 20 years.
[Reply]
Womble 12:25 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What makes you say that? This one has been on CP for 20 years.
Ends in 88. Posts stupid shit. Red repped.

It's not the biggest leap of faith.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:34 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Such a moron, we really could have used him, too. Imagine blowing an opportunity like this with the greatest sports dynasty of your lifetime, you have to really be a clueless dumbass.

Hey man, it wasn't his fault. It was a conspiracy at the highest levels for the city of Tuscaloosa to take him down because they were so scared of his business acumen
[Reply]
notorious 02:00 PM 06-24-2024
Imagine being born with .01% athletic talent, working your ass off for years to finally make it to Bama, then the NFL, make millions of dollars only to make some colossally dumb decisions and squander it all.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up