ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>First woman to play in a power 5 college football game today
notorious 06:24 PM 11-28-2020
Watching the first woman to choose a place to eat will be far more impressive.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:27 PM 11-28-2020
You would have thought she blasted one in from 50. It really is pathetic the way the media is acting. Embarrassing.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:33 PM 11-28-2020
And I just watched the ESPN replay of her kick, and right afterwards as she runs back to the sideline, every one gives her a high five, including one of the coaches, and no one is looking at her like "what was that?" So I think we can put the dumb idea that she botched the kick to bed now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
And I just watched the ESPN replay of her kick, and right afterwards as she runs back to the sideline, every one gives her a high five, including one of the coaches, and no one is looking at her like "what was that?" So I think we can put the dumb idea that she botched the kick to bed now.
Doesn't matter. It was still a pathetic publicity stunt
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:14 PM 11-28-2020
P.S. She didn't try out for the team apparently.

She was asked by the Vandy football coach to fill in for their normal place-kicker who was going to be out due to COVID. So she may not be on the team next week and may never kick another football in her life. She was recruited due to extraordinary circumstances.

It seems Vandy's HC needed someone to be able to reliably kick the ball off consistently in a safe direction and they ended up asking Sarah to fill that role. Which makes the pooch kick understandable now. Also, it's nearly impossible to injure yourself kicking a pooch kick, while a full-on kick-off motion might cause a hamstring injury. Mystery solved.
[Reply]
loochy 08:23 PM 11-28-2020
One time I watched a 4 year old play soccer so I know everything about football place kicking now.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:30 PM 11-28-2020
Did she kick some left-over turkey between two slices of bread?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:39 PM 11-28-2020
“Sarah Fuller’s Historic Kickoff Was CFB Season Highlight”

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...odd-cfb-season
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:12 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
“Sarah Fuller’s Historic Kickoff Was CFB Season Highlight”

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...odd-cfb-season
The same "sportswriters" who wanted to cancel the season so bad are lapping this up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:50 PM 11-28-2020
What I really want to see is 11 women lining up on offense or defense. Give me one play on each side of the ball just to see what happens.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:56 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What I really want to see is 11 women lining up on offense or defense. Give me one play on each side of the ball just to see what happens.
Of course in lingerie. That would be really great.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:01 AM 11-29-2020

https://youtu.be/8Jjtypq7BB0
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:41 AM 11-29-2020
It would end up being like one of those "Make a Wish" deals, the gut would either let them score or let them sack the QB.

Everybody would go home feeling good.
[Reply]
Passepartout 11:56 PM 11-28-2020
As a woman myself, really glad she broke the barrier there. Good for her!
[Reply]
chop 11:40 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Passepartout:
As a woman myself, really glad she broke the barrier there. Good for her!
Broke what barrier? Did she compete against men and win to earn the right to be on the field or was she handed an opportunity to say she was the first woman to kick in a game? If she beat out competitors to earn the spot then I will agree that she accomplished something and should be celebrated. If not, this doesn't mean anything.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up