ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**Happy Juneteenth**
Rasputin 06:53 AM 06-19-2024
What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
loochy 05:09 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
To answer OP. I figured some good ol' fashioned Midwest soul food was an appropriate way to honor the day.

Fried chicken and watermelon my friend
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:14 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I love you Franchise, but this is epic.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:14 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You're entitled to live how you live buddy. But some folks are forced to face racial situations every single day and don't have the privilege to not think about it.
OK, Jan.
[Reply]
loochy 05:15 PM 06-19-2024
You're entitled to live how you live buddy. But some folks are forced to face racial situations every single day and don't have the privilege to not think about it.
What a fag
[Reply]
Delano 05:38 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
OK, Jan.
This is peak clapback from a cuck with micropp energy. Stuck in the 70’s when your archetype reached its zenith and now you’re left grasping as your kind is replaced.

Be better little reerun.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:38 PM 06-19-2024
I had no idea the UK was so racist.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:49 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
This is peak clapback from a cuck with micropp energy. Stuck in the 70’s when your archetype reached its zenith and now you’re left grasping as your kind is replaced.

Be better little reerun.
Shut up, bitch.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:14 PM 06-19-2024
Tried to play nice, but that settles it.

Go fuck yourself dude. The only privilege I’ve had in my life is working my ass off for every goddamn thing I have. I grew up a welfare child and started in the gutter and clawed my way out.

People like you are everything that is wrong with the world.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:22 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:

Be better little reerun.
You forgot the part about antifreeze.

4/10
[Reply]
Delano 06:25 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shut up, bitch.
The Dennis Rader clone makes an appearance. White knighting for king cuck.

Small pp solidarity!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:27 PM 06-19-2024
You don't know me you racist coward. And like a true bigot you ignored and deflected from the point made AS USUAL.
I'll be at brush creek and prospect if you wanna get something off your chest
[Reply]
Delano 06:28 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll be at brush creek and prospect if you wanna get something off your chest
Giving out taint massages tonight?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:52 PM 06-19-2024
What an embarrassing black eye to the world’s history. Not just limited to this either. Humans have been enslaving humans forever. But damn, this country’s short history is us enslaving the people here before us. Then enslaving a whole other race.
[Reply]
George Liquor 06:56 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What an embarrassing black eye to the world’s history. Not just limited to this either. Humans have been enslaving humans forever. But damn, this country’s short history is us enslaving the people here before us. Then enslaving a whole other race.
:-)

The people here before us owned slaves too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:58 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Tried to play nice, but that settles it.

Go **** yourself dude. The only privilege I’ve had in my life is working my ass off for every goddamn thing I have. I grew up a welfare child and started in the gutter and clawed my way out.

People like you are everything that is wrong with the world.
This is about RACE you moron. Not about who was on fecking welfare. YOU may be able to function in daily life without the need to think about racial issues. But others DON'T. The world doesn't revolve around YOU and your life jackass. That's the point which you apparently missed.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up