ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>USA Today hit piece on the Chiefs' "Brutal History of Domestic Violence"
staylor26 09:09 AM 05-17-2019
You know why this shit pisses me off the most?

If these media people had any kind of integrity they’d point out that the Chiefs at least tried to do the right thing with Hunt and got fucked HARD.

That’s is the perfect example of why this is an NFL problem, not the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:10 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You know why this shit pisses me off the most?

If these media people had any kind of integrity they’d point out that the Chiefs at least tried to do the right thing with Hunt and got ****ed HARD.

That’s is the perfect example of why this is an NFL problem, not the Chiefs.
If this stuff seriously pisses you off re-evaluate your life and seek help.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:11 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If this stuff seriously pisses you off re-evaluate your life and seek help.
Says the internet troll.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 05-17-2019
Says the internet troll.
HOW DARE SOMEONE IN NEW YORK WRITE A FACT BASED ARTICLE THAT SHINES MY TEAM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT IM SO ANGRY
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 AM 05-17-2019
HOW DARE SOMEONE NEW YORK WRITE A FACT BASED ARTICLE THAT SHINES MY TEAM IN A NEGATIVE LITE IM SO ANGRY
Yea because THAT’S what I said.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 AM 05-17-2019
HOW DARE SOMEONE IN NEW YORK WRITE A FACT BASED ARTICLE THAT SHINES MY TEAM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT IM SO ANGRY
If you go back 30 years you can literally do this to every team I bet.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:10 AM 05-17-2019
Main writer of this is from San Diego. Go figure.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 AM 05-17-2019
The same guy that wished the worst for me when Irma came to South Florida is telling ME to seek help.

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:18 AM 05-17-2019
The same guy that wished the worst for me when Irma came to South Florida is telling ME to seek help.

:-)
Aw you poor baby. Well if negative articles about the Chiefs cause you to have a mental breakdown I can only imagine what my comment did.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 AM 05-17-2019
Aw you poor baby. Well if negative articles about the Chiefs cause you to have a mental breakdown I can only imagine what my comment did.
Now being annoyed by something equals a mental breakdown?

And your comment hurt me so deeply that I’m laughing about it now like I was then.
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:20 AM 05-17-2019
Tampa Bay, Tennessee and Atlanta have the same percentage (4%) of Domestic Violence arrests as the Chiefs. San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Seattle, Arizona, Miami and Denver are all higher. Denver is the highest with (11.9%). Nearly triple the amount of arrests for domestic violence but hey lets write an article about the brutal history of the Chiefs. LoL!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:23 AM 05-17-2019
i work for a high profile multi billion dollar company who does very thorough back ground and research on employees. in the last three years it came to light that one guy that worked here had a 7 year old girl hand cuffed to a crib in his house and she wasn't potty trained fed or taught anything. another guy got busted for impersonating a cop, picking up whores fucking them, and then beating them to near death.

do i blame the employer? no. did they seek them out? yes for talents that have nothing to do with what they both ended up in jail for. could you say they have a history of pieces of shit? absolutely they have hundreds of sights world wide surely there are more cases. but on average most employees here re not pieces of shit. you could do this with any family or business.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:31 AM 05-17-2019
Eleazers a fucking retard
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:51 AM 05-17-2019
Blah blah blah.

Bunch of biased bullshit.

Fugg 'em. Fugg 'em all. Chiefs vs The World.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:54 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Blah blah blah.

Bunch of biased bullshit.

Fugg 'em. Fugg 'em all. Chiefs vs The World.
Yeah, we're not all cute and cuddly now that we're set up to own the teams from the big market coastal cities for the next decade or so.

From tough luck also-rans whose bright red uniforms look great in other teams' highlight reels to WIFE BEATING MURDERING BASTARDS! in the blink of Goodell's eye.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 28
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up