ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
kc1977 10:24 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
Vito didn’t shoot himself. He checked into a motel so no one would no where to find him while he goes over his options.

There’s a couple things he could do at this point; take out the guys who saw him, come up with ONE HELL of a story why he was in there, go on the lamb or turn to the FBI or start working the NJ and NY families against one another in hopes of a family war overshadowing him being caught (metaphorically speaking) with his pants down.

The last of the options is what I see happening. The directors made it pretty obvious he’s not only related to the NY consigliore but a kind of in-between guy from a loyalty perspective.
I don't know - maybe he didn't kill himself - but that is the impression I got. I'm not one to look too deeply into things - but you get the impression from the first 5 episodes that Tony is thinking his life through - and they've laid some hints here or there that lead you to believe that it is an option that Tony goes "good". However, from the guy in episode 1 that hung himself, and Vito, if he did shoot himself, the other underlying message is that "You can't get out".

Maybe that's too simple - and like I said, I don't even waste my time trying to figure out all the foreshadowing, etc, but that's kind of where I see it, assuming Vito did kill himself. And if Vito did actually shoot himself, what the hell was the whole point of this little storyline anyways, if not to just drive home the point that there is only one way out of the mob?
[Reply]
Chiefnj 10:40 AM 04-10-2006
They could keep the "Where's Vito" storyline going for a while. Leave it open to see if he killed himself, went to the feds, joined up with NY or FL or will he show up at Dentistry school and check out Mr. Calvin Klein-clad Finn.
[Reply]
bkkcoh 07:28 AM 04-10-2006
Originally Posted by jidar:
So, Vito apparently shot himself? Hrm. Here I thought he was going to stir up more shit between the Soprano family and Johnny Sack (through Phil).
Guess not, either way he's not doing shit now.
i would have thought that if he was going over his options, someone would have heard from him. The one guy last night said that he hadn't heard from him in a couple of days.. Definitely gave me the impression that he whacked himself. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:36 AM 04-10-2006
Possible Vito scenerios:
1. Tony's crew will find him and whack him
2. He'll shoot himself
3. He'll cooperate with the feds
4. He'll find the Bible in the hotel room desk drawer and get "saved"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:53 AM 04-10-2006
Any idea why they re-used 'The Three Bells' when Vito went to the hotel. They used it just last week when Paulie took out sanitation son's knee.
[Reply]
HMc 09:46 PM 04-14-2006
I don't see Vito killing the other two as being that likely - what would be the point (to the story) of him getting nabbed in the club if he can just make it go away by killing two guys that have never featured before?

If it it was a more central character that caught him then yeah, i can see him doing the business (because it would influence the plot) but two random dudes? Nup.
[Reply]
chiefy 10:19 PM 04-14-2006
Originally Posted by HMc:
I don't see Vito killing the other two as being that likely - what would be the point (to the story) of him getting nabbed in the club if he can just make it go away by killing two guys that have never featured before?

If it it was a more central character that caught him then yeah, i can see him doing the business (because it would influence the plot) but two random dudes? Nup.
agreed i think vito kills them both.. i've watched all 5 seasons and i've never seen the guys he talked to in the GAY club... but hey it could turn into, (i hope not) tony taking out vito... if vito doesn't take them out, someone has already heard about him bein there... and he's gone, hopefully i dont like that fat piece of... ok im done
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:24 PM 04-16-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 6

The Vito episode......
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:43 PM 04-16-2006
I don't like this new forgiving Tony.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 06:50 AM 04-17-2006
Bump for the monday crew.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:06 PM 04-23-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 7

Discuss......
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:28 PM 04-23-2006
Arti Buco is one of my favorite characters. He's in bad shape in this episode.
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:30 PM 04-23-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Arti Buco is one of my favorite characters. He's in bad shape in this episode.
I can handle Arti in small doses but this was too much. I wish they would have just killed him early in the show and spared us the pain.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:01 PM 04-30-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 8

The Vito storyline is grossin' me out!

Discuss......

[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:04 PM 04-30-2006
Well. I didn't get much from this episode.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 46
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up